MJ Fans: Oprah's Molestation Show Is No 'Coincidence'

11/3/2010 8:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

An official MJ fan group ain't buying Oprah's "purely coincidental" excuse -- telling us, they are "angry and disappointed" that she's airing her interview with MJ's kids days after a special on child molestation.

1103_michael_jackson_oprah_winfrey_tmz_ex

A rep for the Official Michael Jackson Fans of Southern California tells TMZ, “We are both angry and disappointed in Oprah’s constant need to reference child molestation shows prior to airing Michael Jackson related episodes.  Her tone seems to speak volumes.”

Oprah called the whole thing "purely coincidental" ... but MJ fans aren't convinced. The rep adds, “How can something so obvious be a coincidence?"

As we previously reported, Oprah's big interview with Michael Jackson's children is scheduled to air next Monday -- three days after Friday's big show ... entitled "200 Adult Men Who Were Molested Come Forward."

laura

Why Oprah?!!!Why????
I Don't understand Michael's family!!!
Why do they give this interview to this horrible woman?!!!
Michael doesn't deserve that, he payed enough, he lost his life and dignity time to leave him alone.Time to let him Rest in peace.
I don't understand your hate miss Oprah..
RIP Angel Michael...
Laura from Paris

MiMi

Calling the Great Magic Eraser!

Yoo Hoo Where Are U???

kardashian#1

TO BIG OPRAH AND ALL THE MJ HATERS OUT THERE.... F% YOU ALL!! Oprah... YOU'RE SUCH A BIG FAKE A.. PERSON! OR WAIT...YOU'RE NOT A PERSON...YOU'RE A BIG FAT FAKE A.. THING!!! WHEN YOU INTERVIEWED MICHAEL YOU WERE KISSING HIS A..!!! EVEN PRETENDING YOU KNEW THE LYRICS TO HIS SONGS.... THEN YOU BACK STABBED HIM TALKING ALL YOUR SH.T AFTER HIS DEATH AND NOW YOU WANT MAKE YOUR SHOW BIG BY INTERVIEWING HIS CHILDREN BC YOU KNOW EVERYONE WANTS TO SEE THEM ON T.V. WHAT A DISGRACE YOU ARE TO THE AFRICAN AMERICAN SOCIETY!!!! SHAME ON YOUR LAME A..!!!!!! GO LOOK FOR A HUSBAND INSTEAD!!! OR GO IN THE CLOSET WITH "YOUR FRIEND" GAYLE!!!! SKREWWWWW YOU OPRAH!!!!
WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL!! REST IN PEACE L.O.V.E!!! MJ FOREVER!!!

MiMi

Why don't you try looking up Deb's...

mymjj5

Murry killed Michael! Murray will pay with his life!

MJ215062009

MICHAEL'S IMPOSSIBLE DREAM

To dream the impossible dream
To fight the unbeatable foe
To bear with unbearable sorrow
And to run where
the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
And to love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
This is my quest
To follow that star
No matter how hopeless
No matter how far
To fight for the right
Without question or pause
To be willing to march,
march into hell
For that heavenly cause
And I know
If I'll only be true
To this glorious quest
That my heart
Will lie peaceful and calm
When I'm laid to my rest
And the world will be
better for this
That one man, scorned
and covered with scars,
Still strove with his last
ounce of courage
To reach the unreachable,
the unreachable,
The unreachable star
And I'll always dream
The impossible dream
Yes, and I'll reach
The unreachable star

TO THE HATERS KEEP DREAMING

Full

Go to the hell,Oprah. God will get you in trial!!!

Jess

"These commenter's here are so easily twisted up and ready to bring you down with the words, but let's be real here.

Michael Jackson was sleeping with children. It's all been caught on tape from his own mouth. Yea it's certainly okay to sleep with young boys that are unrelated to you, isn't that special !

I think the timing of the two shows should be changed. The pedophile show on Monday and the MJ show on Tuesday. I think doing a Friday and Monday show stinks......It gives viewers 2 1/2 days in between one show and the other.

Oprah you air your shows anytime you want. It's your show, you didn't force the Jackson Family to participate, so no one should try complaining about it now.

Thank God those kids aren't being raised by Michael Jackson anymore. His musical legacy was destroyed back in 1993 when the first victim appeared and he paid that kid off with a huge payout. He will hardly be remembered for his music, it will always be about how he got away with it !!!!"

Posted at 8:02 AM on Nov 4, 2010 by Barbie

First of all, Barbie, Michael Jackson never admitted to sleeping in bed with children, he clearly stated he shared his bed. Sharing your bed and sleeping in bed with the kids are two different things. It doesn't necessarly mean he's in the bed with them. Second of all, if he openely admitted to sharing his bed with children, then that statement alone proves his innocence. Trust me. I grew up in a house with a pedophile, and there would be no way he would openly admit to sleeping in bed with me and my sister because he knew he was guilty. If you're going to compare Michael Jackson to a pedophile, make sure you know what you're talking about. Okay?
As for Oprah, she clearly took advantage of Michael Jackson's children by interviewing them. She took advantage of Michael Jackson. I can understand if he was guilty, but if he was aquitted on all 10 charges, that should tell you something....And as for your statement about you're glad Michael Jackson isn't raising his children anymore, you have no clue what a good father he was to his kids. HOw can you make a cruel statement. Especailly after that emotional speech his daughter Paris gave at his funeral. His children loved and adored him. and with you thankig God for MJ not being around his children's lives anymore, that tells me a lot about you. You're selffish, judgmental, and ignorant. And I'm not stating this because I'm a huge MJ fan. I'm speaking for myself, someone who was a victim of sexual abuse at a young age, and I can clearly tell you, there's a difference between Michael Jackson and a real pedophile...Oprah is ignorant, greedy, and big headed. She knew what she's doing, and she will reep what she sews....and so wll you.

Jess

Oh and another thing...Michael Jackson didn't get away with anything!!! He was proven innocent. Since you wanna go there with the 1993 victim, why didn't he testify agains Michael Jackson at his trial in 2003?! If my abuser was at trial, I would have been in that court room so fast, to make sure he would never hurt another person again. BUT HE NEVER TESTIFIED!! Before any of you decide to jump the gun and lable Michael Jackson as a pedophile, look into court do***ents and real facts and stop going by what you read and heard in the newspaper and the Media!!! Thank you

Siggisiss

Posted at 7:41 PM on Nov 4, 2010 by Jess

You make some very good points in your posts.

I am so sorry for you having been abused when you were a child. Awful.

Stephanie

NOT coincidence...
2005 during jury deliberation: Pedophile special
Last week: Tyler Perry talking about his past and being molested the DAY before Lisa Marie Presley was interviewed about Michael.
Now this...
Oprah is such a freaking judgmental fake.

Jess

Posted at 7:41 PM on Nov 4, 2010 by Jess

You make some very good points in your posts.

I am so sorry for you having been abused when you were a child. Awful.

Posted at 8:01 PM on Nov 4, 2010 by Siggisiss

Thanks sweetie *hugs* It wasn't your fault LOL. It just angers me to see how mean and judgmental people are towards MJ...especially those who haven't experienced what I did.

Dani

I think it was a coincidence...and if it wasnt oh well. MJ (RIP) was as human as anyone else. Why should he be put an a pedal stool? Okay, he was a great entertainer, however he WAS a suspected child abuser. I dont understand why everyone think its wrong to bring it up because he's MJ?! A child abuser IS a child abuser. whether convicted or not, just like he will always be known for his music, he will also always be know as a suspected child abuser. I guess when some of you experience something like that, then you will understand.

Jess

Posted at 8:39 PM on Nov 4, 2010 by Dani

And I did expereince abuse...which is why I'm defending Michael Jackson. Not because he's an amazing artist, and not because he's Michael Jackson. I strongly believe he was framed and if he was guilty, again, why didn't his first accuser testify aginst him at his trial? And why did the father of the first accuser commit suicide weeks after MJ's death? I can understand if there were clear evidence proving MJ's guilt. But there isn't. If I hadn't looked into facts, and If I wasn't an MJ fan, I'd problably would have been like "yeah he's guilty" but thankfully, I looked from both sides, and having expereinced abuse, I know for a FACT Michael Jackson doesn't fit the critera of a pedohile...I'm just saying. And my heart goes out to him because being accused of child molestation is to me, worse than being accused of anything else...especially if he was set up for extortion.

Daphne

WHOA!!! Look what I found! It is UnWell practicing his dance routine!

Posted at 12:34 PM on Nov 4, 2010 by Siggisis

The guy in the video is a better looking guy. LOL.