Lil Wayne

Banned from Booze

for 3 Years

11/5/2010 6:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lil Wayne is not allowed to consume one single drop of alcohol for the next three years of his life -- this according to probation documents obtained by TMZ.

Lil Wayne alcohol:
The documents -- which became effective today -- clearly state that Wayne "may not consume or drink any substance containing alcohol" as long as he's on probation ... for the next 36 months.

Wayne is also prohibited from knowingly associating with any person engaged in criminal activity or any person with a criminal record without prior written approval from the probation department.

And Wayne cannot possess illegal drugs, toxic vapors or controlled substances.

He's also required to submit to drug and alcohol testing, per the probation dept.

If Wayne violates any of the terms of his probation -- he could be sent to prison to serve out the remainder of his term.

More Lil Wayne

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

mikey d

first second or third.. who cares!!!

dd

Thats normal for probation.

Thomas K.

I see more prison time in lil ol' wayne's future. Thug life gets you thug rewards. Keep it up...

Michael Knight

So are they going to have the cops check id's at the door of his strip club party and monitor him for his alcohol content at the party? Because we all know anyone who walks in the door with him will have a criminal record (violation of his probation) and all that alcohol that's ordered you know he's going to drink (violation of his probation). Or will he get the Lindsay Lohan free pass?

barf

he's back in jail in no time. betcha?

Drea

looks like all those bottles he pre-ordered at the strip club will not benefit him..

Jus

He might as well do everyone a favor and go back to Rikers and do the rest of his sentence because we all know good and well that he's not going to sustain from alcohol.

Mr Baxter

Yeah, that's not gonna happen.

jdubu2

I give him a week out....

s

3 years wayne - no blounts -??- mannnnn not goin to happen...although he has been 8 months without hope he can make it last for his freedoms sake, but what do I kno I couldn't even make it for a yr of papers

Elsa

Speaking for myself... I would have just finished my whole sentence to avoid having someone look over my shoulder like probation is gonna do.
3 years seems like a long time to behave like a boyscout.

Scout

Yeahhhh, he's headed back to prison. Good luck chump.

Guests

He's just gross!

john

weed's better anyway. he doesn't care.

Moe Green

I'll bet for him going back to jail, that is if he has to get drug tested. I don't like crap music.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments