Michael Jackson's 'Breaking News' -- The Real Deal

11/7/2010 8:07 PM PST BY Harvey Levin

Hey, it's Harvey. We usually don't write first person on TMZ, but I gotta tell you what I just heard.

Michael Jackson Breaking News song:

Someone has played me the song "Breaking News." I'm not a music expert, but I am a Michael Jackson music fan ... and it's definitely Michael Jackson. The song -- which is awesome -- is a pretty harsh look through Michael's eyes at the media. In essence, he is saying ... You've treated me shabbily and you've hoped for my demise, but I'm back!

One of the lyrics:
 "They want to see that I fall,
cause I'm Michael Jackson.
You write the words to destroy
like it's a weapon."

In another part of the song, Jackson sings:
"Everybody wanting a piece of Michael Jackson.
Reporters stalking the moves of Michael Jackson.
Just when you thought he was done,
he comes to give it again."

The song is vintage Jackson. The initial beat will remind you of "Billie Jean" and there are all sorts of MJ trademarks throughout.

When you hear it, you will not be able to suppress the image of Jackson dancing to the song.

The song was recorded at the home of music producer Eddie Cascio, when Michael Jackson was living there for four months in 2007.

As good as the song is ... it's not the first single that will be released. We're told we might be able to post a copy of  "Breaking News" on TMZ as soon as late tonight.

mj fan forever

Thank you very much Harvey!!!!

Never doubted it was Michael Jackson!!!

I can't wait to listen to the complete song!!!

Love you Michael with all my heart and miss you so much!!!!!

Siggisiss

Sony + TMZ = Marketing?

Posted at 4:37 PM on Nov 7, 2010 by teka

Yeah...

pete

....THIS IS IT...THIS IS REALLY IT..MJ IS BACK..''AND HE WILL REIGN AROUND THE WORLD FOREVER..''..HE WILL BE ON TOP OF THE WORLD TILL THE END OF TIME..THE BIGGEST ENTERTAINER FOREVER END EVER....''PIECE BY PIECE BY PIECE MJ IS REVEALED UNTIL HE JUMPS OUT AND ON MICHAEL'S COMMAND WE BEGIN''...AAOOWWWWW!!!!!!!

mymjj5

This CD cover is better. No butterfly or hand over the chest (very masonic). The crown and naked demonic fairies are gone too. MJ hated Neverland and got rid of all the animals and rides. MJ did not worship the sun nor the sun god ra. the goons were a part of thriller but look horrible behind such a gorgeous image of MJ.
therefore there's still a lot of imagery that speaks volumes against what MJ stood for. Greedy Sony is still trying to forge ahead with their agenda of using MJ for their NWO purposes.
MJ could not stand the Sony company anymore. MJ's number was 777. Sony did not respect MJ in life and they are using him for their own freemasonry agenda in death.
Michael was right. Sony is a racist sick devilish organization. Puke on Sony for using, hurting and killing Michael Jackson!!!

btw: if they are going to use a crown on MJ they should use one from his personal collection other wise just drop it.

mjfan212

WAT HARV IS A FAN I DNT THINK SO GO F UR SELF BITCH
I'M WITH TEAM JACKSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teka

@89 Tiff

You're here, so it is included in the billions of people who care about MJ!

And That .. Is The Magic of MICHAEL JACKSON!

L.O.V.E.

Posted at 5:11 PM on Nov 7, 2010 by VampKira

really?

Anyone else feel this is more exciting than New Year's Eve?

Hahaha

MJ RULES FOREVER....

Sam

@Posted at 5:55 PM on Nov 7, 2010 by Souza

Wow this article is amazing, thank you for sharing!

Michael Jackson, may you rest in peace and thank you for sharing your art and allowing us into your mind. Excitement for this new music is growing in me by the minute!

really?

Even if it is all "marketing" it is a change because it is marketing in a positive light instead of marketing bad news about MJ. Unfortunately MJ had to "die" for the world to realize how much we love and miss him.

here-we-go-again

Harvey is not hurt, Harvey is a fan :)

( shakes head)

Siggisiss

Read more: http://education.ezinemark.com/does-american-dream-have-to-die-with-michael-jackson-16b169402f1.html#ixzz14eTjXIJE
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution No Derivatives

Posted at 5:55 PM on Nov 7, 2010 by Souza

What a brilliant article - I wish that Michael Jackson could have read it himself.
Thanks, Souza.

pete

...MJ IS WOUNDED OF ALL THE LIES AND BAD MEDIA PUBLICITY THROWS ON HIM...''I THINK THAT'S ENOUGH''...MJ IS WITH GOD RIGHT NOW...GOD IS BLESSING MJ RIGHT NOW....'' GOD BLESS MICHAEL JACKSON FANS AROUND THE WORLD...''

JuicyJ

LOL another failed attempt by TMZ.
anybody saying 'im michael jackson' is not michael jackson

pete

...''TO ALL MY FELLOW MJ FANS AROUND THE WORLD..'' I LOVE U GUYS ..I LOVE U PEOPLE'' LETS SUPPORT MJ ALL THE WAY OK....GOD BLESS MJ...GOD BLESS MICHAEL JACKSON FANS AROUND THE WORLD....''MAN THIS IS SO COOL.. THIS IS SO GREAT..I LOVE IT..''