Conan O'Brien's New Set -- Mooning the Crowd

11/8/2010 5:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The only thing bigger than Conan O'Brien's enormous red pompadour ... is the giant moon looming behind Coco's desk on the set of his brand spanking new late night show.

Conan O Brien new show:
TMZ has obtained a photo of Conan's set at the Warner Brothers lot in Burbank, CA -- which will officially be unveiled tonight during the inaugural episode of "Conan" on TBS.

Let the Jay Leno/NBC bashing begin.

Conan O Brien TBS

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Good luck, Conan!

Warren

Wow who knew that Leno's old folk home Republican audience knew how to use the internet? Amazing. I'm liking the set, it reminds me a little of the old New York set. I'm pretty happy he went to cable. He may not have as high a profile but the show will probably be 10x funnier than it would have on FOX or any other network station. Coco for life!

tmzisghey

i got nothin agenst conan but ill be watching stewart and colbert =]

Rob

Coco is not funny at all!!! All he does is jump around and with all those people writing his jokes he still is not funny.

Non Sequitur

I can't believe I am commenting on a TMZ story, but most of you people are really lame, and really shouldn't be critiquing this **** as you have no idea whats funny, or topical, you have no idea how the entertainment industry works or how ratings work and really you should just stick to commenting on stories related to the Khardashians, or more fitting, simply stay holed up in your trailer home and keep hitting the meth pipe.

Larry Carlson

Conan is by far the DUMBEST late night host on television today. His stupid ads only reflects his shows stupid antics. I wouldn't waste 5 minutes of my time watching him. I'm surprised I'm even wasting five minutes writing about him! What an A$$. For those of you that actually think he has something to offer, it's no wonder this country is in the shape it is. As Forest Gump once said, " Stupid is as stupid does".

Frank Zappa

Leno's show is watched by stupid old people and Republicans

ben macken

baby boomers dont get it about conan

PosterBoi

Only blue hairs watch these stupid shows, but the guests now are younger and the old farts don't know who they are. The youg people don't watch them so I don't see what the big deal is about any of them. Jay is funny looking, but not funny. Conan is hard on the eyes and I've never heard him say anything funny, but I'm not an old blue hair fart either.

With Netflix (which I have) and Premium channels (which I don't), there is an easy alternative to these shows. One of them is just going to bed. The internet is much more entertaining at anytime of the day.

Wellington

News Flash. It was the baby boomers who first make Conan popular not the Y generation. They were still watching Sesame Street when Conan first came on. Conan's old enough to be their father.

BTW Conan is a baby boomer too.

patty

I stopped liking Jay Lenon's jokes a long time ago. They are predictable,vulgar and not creative at all. Conan is not only funny, he is expresive and creative. He walked away with dignaty and deserves to be NUMBER ONE!

Wellington

It is kind of pathetic that Conan is still trying to act half his age in order to get viewers.

RY

Can't wait to see him on the air tonight!! Just bought me a COCO logo mug too. XD

kali

Conan who?

Shouldn't have acted like such a big baby about the situation, it was a business decision. Now nobody really cares.

MIKE

This guy is not at all funny,and he ripped off Monty Python with his commercials advertising his crappy show!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments