« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

1989 Super Bowl Ring Parties with Mustached ex-49er

11/8/2010 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bouncer: Welcome to Pure nightclub in Las Vegas ... are you on the list?
Jerry Rice: No, but I'm wearing my 1989 Super Bowl ring ... we cool?

1108_jerry_rice_spyonvegas

Our friends at SpyOnVegas.com managed to recognize Jerry with his trusty new mustache Saturday night ... wearing the most baller piece of nightclub jewelry possible -- his ring from Super Bowl XXIII.

Winner.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

OooooNooo!

That's good for a Bee Jay in the V.I.P. lounge too. . .

awards

Jerry! SOOOOO COOOL! What a great player! Fine Man too!

DAVO

LEARN HOW TO SPELL'MUSTACHIOED'..

Jake

If you want to get into any club VIP in VEGAS I use these guys: http://www.siennaentertainment.com

Joey

He looks liake a member of the Village People. I always thought that he played for a team other than the 49'ers.
I guess this picture will put an end to all of the speculation

Joey

He looks like a member of teh Village People. SOOOO GAY!!!
I always thought that hew played forthe other team

LeRoy

@ Mark.. Most football legends dont know what pootang is.

Football was their life.

mb2foru

Emmitt Smith is married with a couple kids and 1 is arround 10-12 years old. Troy lives in Dallas also in the Colony also married and just because many of the players gf's or wives do not want to be known or a public personality that does not make the players what ever you imagine they are. Emmitt's kids and wife were at the Seahawks game where he broke Peyton's rushing record and was on field during game when he broke it and they stopped game and Emmitt gave his son the ball to hold.

bigsampson

Joey is curious that is why he really asks. I have seen jerry with his wife many times you callous troll. Funny that people make a laugh at good people like this and wonder why no one likes them outside there apartments.

Anon E Mouse

You have to have some balls to ask a god of football if he is on the list...

Joey

Posted at 9:49 AM on Nov 8, 2010 by bigsampson

10@ bigsampson Apartments It figures an illiretate A-Hole like you woulsd live in an apartment sucking off of welfare and food stamps Yu ara the ultimate LOSER

Superman

I think he let coming in first in that NFLN "top 100 NFL players" ranking go to his head! He was a great WR, but he shouldn't have been voted THE best player of all-time!!! He has a thing for hoes, so watch out.

Cynstriss

Jerry Rice is the reason I began to watch football. He was the most amazing athlete I had ever seen. He never missed a practice or got in to any trouble of any kind. A true gentleman, he is faithful to his wife and I have never heard him say a bad thing about anyone. He was always gracious to his teammates, giving them credit for any wins. Nothing at all like the big egos that are playing these days. He is a true hero.

No comment

One thing about Jerry Rice, he left it all out on the field. He didn't need a big mouth, dramatics, and a huge ego like Owens and Moss. Jerry has the SuperBowl rings to walk the walk and talk the talk.

Frank O.

22 year old musclehead bouncer has no clue who Jerry Rice is? But if it was some Jersey Shore idiot, they'd have no problem recognizing them...unbelievable.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments