LiLo Reunites w/ Dad

Spends 'All Day' Together

11/8/2010 11:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan finally lifted her anti-daddy ban -- and spent "all day" reuniting with her father Michael Lohan yesterday ... this according to sources close to MiLo.

Lindsay and Michael Lohan:
For the first time in months, we're told Lindsay agreed to spend some quality time with Michael -- beginning with an extensive conversation inside the Betty Ford clinic ... followed by a shopping trip to a nearby street fair.

We're told daddy and daughter spent several hours in a high-end jewelry store -- where she was "interested in several items" -- but it's unclear if she actually pulled the trigger.

So what does the future hold for Michael and Lindsay? We're told the two are trying to take a "whole new approach" to their relationship ... and Lindsay wants to see him again.

In fact, we're told the two might get together as early as today.

Stay tuned.
0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

LBjim

At the end of the day, I hope their relationship continues. All in All, that is going to be a lot of work. Pray for them.

nori

There is a strong rumor in the industry that she is going to host an American version of a strange Dutch show. I think this is that show: www.omarcus.tv

sara

i kind think this is good for the both of them maybe they will they one dtep at a time and i think he can help her since they are spending time together

river rat

Don't trust him yet LL.
Crazy he buys her $$$ stuff but withholds child support from the other kids.

Posted at 6:48 AM on Nov 8, 2010 by sam

Read the article again, sam. I find absolutely no mention of him buying her anything. I am not a Lohan fan, but I do applaud her reaching out to her father. Maybe the healing has begun!

kp

and why would any one care what this idot does, or his stupid greedy ex wife. lets screw over your own children for $$$$$$$$$$$$

KicksandGiggles

TMZ..... For the Love of Humanity.... PLEASE STOP DROWNING US IN LINDSEY CRAP!!!! So what, she goes shopping. What next, she wipes her nose?? Find us some OTHER celebrity news!!

audrey50

Good. It's about time.

WatcherOne

#16 I, I, I, me, me, me, my, my, my.

Tard

Sounds about right for a bad recovery model, making up with family and amends a stuff. If it takes good, but this guy is toxic and everyone else she knows as well. Hell she would have a better chance if she joined Xenu and friends.

CN

WHO CARES..These diseased people are not ARE NOT Important GET IT...This is pathetic stuff..Go help somebody and give some money to a needy person or family..PUKE on him

SusanMossNancyGrace

Looowhan

will

good for them. no father deserves to be shunned by his daughter like he'd been. if i were michael, i would keep a low profile from now on.

teresa10findley

My thoughts are at least he is trying to be a parent and not making endless excuses for his child's behavior like her poor excuse for a mother. Maybe if she tried to be a parent instead of a friend Lindsey would know some boundaries and take some responsibility for her continued failures. Sad state of affairs when her mother continues to let her daughter fail.
Michael may not be the greatest father but he never took his daughter to clubs and knowingly let her drink and do drugs.

for now

The jealous haters are so interested in busy,wealthy,talented Lindsay
that they read about her and comment about her everyday.
I guess they don't have a life other than beautiful angel Lindsay.

ISLANDGIRL63

THANK GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW SHE CAN START TO HEAL ,AS WILL EVERY ONE IN THE FAMILY ,I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST ,LINDSAY . NOW CAN YOU SEE THAT YOUR FATHER DOSE (LOVE) YOU ,AND ONLY WANT THE BEST FOR YOU!!! HOPEFULLY YOUR MOTHER WILL GET SOME HELP ALLSO ,IT TAKES A FAMILY AND EVERY ONE IN IT WORKING TOGETHER FOR THE (GOOD OF ALL) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!