« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry Jones -- Screw the Cowboys, I'm Going to Vegas!

11/10/2010 1:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Just days after firing his head coach ... and watching his season go down in flames ... Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones plotted his next move -- partying with young chicks at a Vegas nightclub.

Jerry Jones

Jones -- wearing what appears to be a Super Bowl ring -- hit the Lavo nightclub in the Venetian Hotel last night and posed for a photo for our pals at SpyOnVegas.com.

For the first time this season -- he must feel lucky.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

harvey san nicolas

old athletes(and team owners)never die, they just keep on
trying to score!

Arie

Good Stuff Jerry ur the Man F these haterss

Lerro

Well, I wanted to say something about all the sub-topics here, but after I read them, I realize that they have all been said . . . Age difference between the girl and Jerry. money, how the Cowboys suck, etc. So, thanks for your comments. I feel the exact same way.

mike c

The picture is pathetic! An 800 yr old man with a beautiful "young" girl picks up an 18? yr old at a club. Ten yr age difference is ok, but this is ridiculous. Yes you're Jerry Jones, but get a girl clolser to you're age. Two things crack me up. rinkly old men with young girls only because they want one thing from them, and old men or women who are 40 yrs and up who dress like 20 or 30 yr olds!

GermanFolks

PhotoShopped. It's not him.

Dayna

If Josh McDaniels of the Denver Broncos doesn't get his a$$ in gear he could end up with Wade Phillips. I love my Broncos, but I am having doubts about the coach.

mike

Who looks the worse? Larry King or Jerry Jones? They could be brothers in sick looking folks.

Jules

He's the Cowboys problem. End of discussion.

BMD

It appears to me that many of you people have misunderstood the caption and the situation. He merely posed with this young lady. Look how far he's standing away from her. I'd be all over that ass.

Sandra

Dirty old man!! Too bad these young women are taken with rich old fools!!

bluzzone

He looks like a fossil.

david

I actually KNOW the girl, she is cool and fun to hang out with. Let me ask this question, if a chick is cool enough to hang out with other people that are not as hot as her or in her "range", why is it perceived that the ONLY reason she does it is for money. She is a cool chick that will hang with anyone as long so you're chill and don't act like a ****. I like how everyone taking shots at ppl without actually knowing someone. I also love how the cowboys ****ty season are all LINKED to this guy, no one else. People are just trying to hang and have fun, F*CK THE HATERS!!!

vaeho

god bless the partici pants(off).

candi

Hey.... Is that a wet spot on his jeans? Hmmmmmm......

miami2000

Why is everybody hatin... **** you got money you got money.. Who give a damn! People need to worry about their own ****! BAM!