Mel Gibson ... Smokin'

11/11/2010 7:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson lit up as he was leaving his church this AM in Malibu, after spending a day on the stand yesterday in his custody war with Oksana Grigorieva.

0921-media-removed-britney
That's about it.

0907_gibson_footer

Majestik

Julia I smoked for over 40 yrs, it took a xray and a lung specialist saying you have a spot on your lungs, I quit just like that over 11 yrs ago...I have COPD but I am still here. I hope Mel can quit as well, everyone has to do it in their own time. Your right it is a gift you do for yourself.

Posted at 4:14 PM on Nov 11, 2010 by fran

Fran, I admire your dedication to not only quit, but keeping it at bay with the desire to start up again. I've been smoking for 37 years, I have quit numerous times. Both times while I was preggers but went back due to stressing out over health issues for the babes. The one thing I've also stuck to though is smoking outside the house, never in the car, and never ever smoke around non-smokers. I respected their space and continue to do so with my nasty habit (WOULD LOVE to quit).

angelika466

good luck Angelika its been 11yrs for me, after 40 yrs of smoking...just have to loose the weight now LOL.

Posted at 4:21 PM on Nov 11, 2010 by fran

Congratulations Fran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I look forward to when I can say its been years since I smoked.

Rhondo

I'd be smokin too after all the ungodly stress I've been subejcted to latey. Everybody wants a peice of him to destroy him. He could be doing worse. I'm a smoker too and love my cigarettes. My feeling is if thats all I do...ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssooooosooooooooooooooooooo whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat....It's legal too

what a mess

ohn - you are all kinds of wrong telling Mel to walk away from his child. What kind of father would do that? Lucia, like ALL children are a gift. Mel sees the gift that she is to him despite that wad of cosmetic injectables that gave birth to her. Lucia is a gift. She came into Mel's life at a time when his wife left him and his other children are grown. She likely has given the man a reason to live. I pray she sets and keeps him on the right course and fills his heart all the days of his life and so should you. He adores her and unlike that freak of nature that gave birth to her, to Mel she is more than a mealticket that needs a Brinks truck for transfers between homes. Bless her adorable, innocent, sweet little heart!

Posted at 4:16 PM on Nov 11, 2010 by Tellthetruth59
--------------------------------------
When I read the sentence you wrote "What kind of father would do that". Immediately, in my head I heard those very words falling from Oksana mouth (if they could make it out and over the lips) about Mel's "abandoning" Lucia.

Gave me chills...but cant you hear her saying it?

Tellthetruth59

My point, you idiot, is that you are wrong to defend a man who is so abusive and obviously out of his mind. I made that pretty clear, but not everyone can be the sharpest tool in the shed! You are wrong to portray his problems as being the fault of a woman, or that he is to be felt sorry for.

Posted at 4:23 PM on Nov 11, 2010 by gemini81
----------

Let me guess - you're in middle school and you have a term paper due tomorrow. ROFL! Talk to me in 20 years.

pinkpanther

Don't know if Mel or his PR people read this, but here is my advise; First, have a sit down/one on one with Alex Baldwin and compare war stories. Second; Once this is pretty much settled in Court, use your dual Irish citizenship, and move your butt to Ireland, donate to their charities, and screw the system here in America that didn't support you when you needed it. In fact I'd go for full custody, and take Lucia and raise her in Ireland, away from this mess here in the USA. Let Oksana take care of herself. Giving birth should never be a blank check for any woman.

Posted at 3:39 PM on Nov 11, 2010 by Gene

Heard Tom Cruise bought a home in Toronto, Canada. Another one leaving Hollywood?

Majestik

but I hope the DA french fries Oksana (God forgive me)

Posted at 4:17 PM on Nov 11, 2010 by what a mess

Okay, this is my new favorite saying. French fries Oxymoron. NEVER heard that before can't wait to say it in real life.

what a mess

but I hope the DA french fries Oksana (God forgive me)

Posted at 4:17 PM on Nov 11, 2010 by what a mess

Posted at 4:27 PM on Nov 11, 2010 by Majestik
----------------------------------
Enjoy it! Always a pleasure to help out....my other favorite expression that you can use is:
- that's enough to piss off the Pope

Tellthetruth59

Gave me chills...but cant you hear her saying it?

Posted at 4:25 PM on Nov 11, 2010 by what a mess
----------------------------

Yes, I knew that when I wrote it, but just because that sociopathic gypsy said something similar doesn't make what I said incorrect.

ó|ó

TMZs quest to make people hate mel gibson has succeeded. Him, - and kanye. STOP f-ing making lame stories on those wastes of webspace.
pfft..

Paulette

Paulette, from your lips to God's ears! I sure as heck hope you're right. I dont want to say I hope the DA french fries Oksana....but I hope the DA french fries Oksana (God forgive me)

Posted at 4:17 PM on Nov 11, 2010 by what a mess
_________________________________________________
LOL He always does. – Sorry! I’m in A preachy mood tonight. But I got to go now. I'll check on the saga later.

Sorntolc

Lucia, like ALL children are a gift. Mel sees the gift that she is to him despite that [Oksana] gave birth to her. Lucia is a gift. She came into Mel's life at a time when his wife left him and his other children are grown. She likely has given the man a reason to live.

Posted at 4:16 PM on Nov 11, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

Anon

@Tell And if you were so intelligent and cultured you would probably not be stalking this site like you do. What's the matter, no friends, no life, no significant other, no social skills? Tsk, tsk tsk.

Fidel's niece

Mel smoking!
Hell, yes, -
smoking hot!

GO MEL!

Majestik

Posted at 4:23 PM on Nov 11, 2010 by gemini81

If you would like me to take you seriously, DO NOT resort to childish name calling. Secondly, when did God go on vacation and give you his job, I must've missed the memo. It is not your lot in life to come in here and tell me what I should think, or how I should think for that matter. Unlike you, I don't take a spliced together tape or the accusations of a woman with no proof as the gospel truth. I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but God did give me a brain so I may think on my own. I NOW, ask you, where have you seen me post that his problems are because of a woman? I have said time and again that I do NOT approve of what he said in the tapes, then again, it was personal phone call. I can't just show up at his door and fling doodie at him because he used words I hear on a daily basis from people all around me. It's amazing how vitrolic some people's posts can be. I don't need to do that to get a point across nor do I need to DEMAND that you think the way I do.

Adios.