Oksana on the Attack Against Mel

3/16/2011 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lawyers for Oksana Grigorieva are going after Mel Gibson right now in the family law case ... trying to get the judge to hold a hearing on whether Mel struck Oksana.

0316_oksana_mel_EX_tmz_getty

Sources connected with the case tell us ... Oksana will ask Judge Scott Gordon for three things this AM.

-- An order forcing Mel to sit with a shrink to determine his mental state.

-- A hearing to determine if Mel did indeed hit Oksana. Oksana's team cannot use Mel's no contest plea in the criminal case because Mel made no admission that he did anything violent.

-- An order awarding Oksana sole custody based on the D.A. rejecting the extortion case against her.  Oksana's team believes Judge Gordon may have been influenced by Mel's assertions that Oksana committed extortion, and now that the case has been rejected they feel custody should change.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

kkg

John,

What you're urging Mr. Gibson to do is repulsive.

Kathleen

Curious

So , even if you are team baby, what I am suggesting is good for the baby, because if just oksana screws up the baby, oksana will be held responsible and oksana has less cause to harm the baby. But Mel would be far enough away he wouldn't be blamed.

Posted at 9:24 PM on Mar 16, 2011 by john
-----------------------------------------------------
Actually, this part just blows my fuhking mind.

IF JUST OKSANA SCREWS WITH THE BABY????

And this is suppose to be fuhking good??? Where the bloody hells is your damn compassion?

It's ok for the baby to be screwed with as long as Mr. Mel doesn't get the blame?!

The FUHK are you saying?! "Oh, just the baby be damaged and traumtized, just as long as Mel is in the clear."

And that's suppose to be GOOD for the baby, is it?

KM

Middie

a ghost writer cir***vents the confidentiality clauses, think about it, what better way? .... IMO he portrayed her as he did to garner interest in his book.

M. Gabriel

JWW, The dogs got to me too! Japan is a nightmare! Prayers to all of them! The world is in an upheaval with all sorts of historical actions going on! Prayers to everyone around the world!

Midwesterner

she still loves him! you can see it in her eyes! they're in love still. otherwise he wouldn't have ranted so much. she is cute. they should both seek couples councilling and save themselves a few billion. no more action films for mel. its too hard on his emotional stabilities. this fan would like to see him do a comedy or a romantic comedy or a drama that would show his ex that he's got what it takes to change. he's not the bad guy anymore.

Posted at 9:38 PM on Mar 16, 2011 by steven katona

____________________________________________________

Ox may still "love" Mel, but he has clearly had all he wants of her. "They" won't save money, only Mel has money, so only Mel can save money. If Mel Gibson ever seeks "couples counseling," it won't be with Ox. That much is a safe bet.

M. Gabriel

@Demi: I LIKE YOU!

Curious

I do not friggen BELIEVE this.

M. Gabriel

Curious........ I really think it's the moon thing! LOL

kkg

Got quiet in here all of sudden.

Kathleen

M. Gabriel

I was surfing. But I'm back. But yes it did, I wonder what happened.

kkg

Not sure. Think everyone got disgusted and left. I'm about to do the same myself.

Kathleen

M. Gabriel

H-E-L-L-O ?

maya

Steven Katona # 559

Mel never was the BAD GUY, and he sure as hell doesn't have to prove that to a Lying, Greedy, Cruel, EXTORTIONIST.
And if that's how two people in love behave in your world, that is one sick world you live in.
Sorry Steven, I don't mean any disrespect to you but people who love each other, have each others back. She ruined his health, his reputation and his bank account. What part of her actions is the part that shows that she loves him?

Maya 28

kkg

I'm still here, M Gabriel. And by the way; it's so nice to have a chance to say hello. I've enjoyed your posts. Don't think we've been on at the same time before.

Kathleen

M. Gabriel

Thank you kkg! And I have enjoyed yours as well! Atleast we have finally met! I can't blame the others for leaving, today has been one insult to the intellect after another.

Previous 15 Comments | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments