Oksana on the Attack Against Mel

3/16/2011 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lawyers for Oksana Grigorieva are going after Mel Gibson right now in the family law case ... trying to get the judge to hold a hearing on whether Mel struck Oksana.

0316_oksana_mel_EX_tmz_getty

Sources connected with the case tell us ... Oksana will ask Judge Scott Gordon for three things this AM.

-- An order forcing Mel to sit with a shrink to determine his mental state.

-- A hearing to determine if Mel did indeed hit Oksana. Oksana's team cannot use Mel's no contest plea in the criminal case because Mel made no admission that he did anything violent.

-- An order awarding Oksana sole custody based on the D.A. rejecting the extortion case against her.  Oksana's team believes Judge Gordon may have been influenced by Mel's assertions that Oksana committed extortion, and now that the case has been rejected they feel custody should change.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

M. Gabriel

Goodnight everyone!

emerald

Night M. Gabriel Just missed you I see, enjoyed your posts though have a good one!

diogenes

Goodnight, M. Gabriel and every one else.

poirot

If Mel won't give up parental rights, then he needs to show he is a force to be reckoned with. File motion after motion against her. Turn the tables and keep dragging her and DH into court. Full-blown PR campaign. Check into her past and release anything found "anonymously". Get people to talk like she did. Wear her and DH both down. It can be done. It's the only way it will stop.

Go big or go home.

Posted at 6:57 PM on Mar 16, 2011 by dunamis

dumanis

I agree with you. There is no other way to "deal" with her. I hope he is getting good advice.

emerald

Grrrrrrrr!! Just re-read the article, well the golddigga's going for full custody (she's only ever wanted Mel to never see Lucia but just to be her meal ticket for the next 20 years!), anyone who awards sole custody to OG deserves to be taken out and, noooo, calm, calm now, been a long day lol!
As far as I understand the law in the US and pretty much most European countries too,if daddy pays child support then he gets custody visitation and even if she refuses financial aide he can still sue for visitation as the biological father and have her held in contempt of court for not complying with the ruling! Of course if daddy is an axe murderer or worse (there are some things worse it seems!) then no Judge is going to award him unsupervised visitation!
He can in effect keep her in court for the next 15 years, and if at any time his daughter expresses a desire to live with daddy rather than mummy when she's old enough then a court can enforce that lol! Remember the first case of where the child divorced his parents in court lol?! If Alexander really is shouting at her now at 13, he's not going to be wanting to live with her much longer and in the end he's going to get that choice!! I wonder, do you think Octomum's twin's calculated release of info claiming Dalton beat her too is her chance to have a reason out there ,IF he does go to court for custody to claim he would be an unfit father hm?! Lol!!

Midwesterner

Middie

a ghost writer cir***vents the confidentiality clauses, think about it, what better way? .... IMO he portrayed her as he did to garner interest in his book.

Posted at 9:41 PM on Mar 16, 2011 by KM
_______________

No way. A ghost writer writes in HER name. And if she provides information to someone else so they can write something in their own or a fake name, it's the same as giving interviews, which, of course, she has already done.

Which brings up something else. Given the clarification we got the other day about the cohabitation agreement, if she sells any information about Mel, it does appear that he should be able to legally claim the profits.

More than ever, I want to know who got paid, and how much, for those "tapes."

emerald

dunamis Yes, I agree lol!! Hell if Team Mel/Truth can dig up all of this going back to her first husband in Russia when she was 19 and her golddigga ways then, I'm damn sure a very good investigator could find enough dirt on her and name, names, he may not want to but I think Mel has to consider the simple fact that she saw his No Contest plea as weakness to protect the kids and is still going to go ahead with a legal and media blitz dirtier than before!! Time to fight dirty and leave her buried in her own lies, unable to come back for round two! He can have her in court every day and make her life a living hell, and he won't have to pay the legal bills for her lol!! I'm not normally one to suggest that because I think the impact on the kids could have them in therapy for life - but with OG for a mother they're going to need therapy for life anyway!!

KM

Middie

I was incorrect using the term ghost writer...I meant to say maybe this man is writing it based on what Ox tells him...or is feeding him. That way she can get her story in print and I would not put it past her to cut a deal like that for proceeds...someone is backing her..I just read how Michael Moore approached Icon to do Fahrenheit 9/11...Icon turned him down...

emerald

Middie I would LOVE to know who got paid for the tapes lol, but it's never going to happen lol!! ROL, which her p.r guy Steve Jaffe is a lover of, claims they never paid a dime for the tapes lol!! Well of course they had to lol, since they didn't mind breaking a legally sealed court agreement even when they knew (which they probably already did anyway !) and continued to play the tapes, paying money for them would have landed them right in the s.h.i.t wouldn't it lol?!
Octomum's twin whether knowingly or not tried to palm it off on her sister having the only tapes, which she claimed were destroyed, then not long ago she admitted she NEVER sent her the tapes she tampered with and then released lol!
That had to be a cash in hand agreement, no such traceable thing as a check lol! Of course a transfer to an off shore banking account, with a little fiddling of the figures on their side probably wouldn't get looked at too hard would it lol!!

KM

Middie

I have been digging up info on a posters post .... the screenwriter for Passion sued Mel asking for 10 million. I find that odd...and it was written about the same month she released her pregnancy..lots of articles about it. Sounds odd to me.

Midwesterner

Middie

Posted at 11:08 PM on Mar 16, 2011 by KM

______________________________

It's still a violation of confidentiality any time she divulges the information. (Yes, I know, she's divulged information about their relationship before.) If she gets money, that money should go to Mel.

Midwesterner

Has Fuddy been on today? Does anyone know how her child is doing?

azlee

got to ask this, with both my boys I had sole custody. It just meant that I was the one that said and signed what was important. Hospitals, treatment, schools, where we lived. Joint custody normally both parents have input in the important decisions.

I sole custody but he had strict visitation rights and paid child support. When my youngest went to live with his dad at 17 (broke my heart), he had sole custody and I paid child support until he was 18.

So to me sole custody isn't shutting someone out, but there is a reason she wants it or doesn't understand the real reason of it.

emerald

KM The political link has been there in clear view for a long time now, you don't have a link to Putin, to Clinton, the Kennedy's without there being something awry lol! Steve Jaffe her p.r guy was Clinton's p.r guy during the Lewinsky scandal, Garbus is a Kennedy linked attorney and it was OG sobbing on Ted Kennedy's shoulder that got her parents into the US after they had been refused by the US already lol! The links from just one of the names on that list gets you Jesse Jackson, Obama and a reward for Rham Emmanuel too - was there one for Ari lol?! In the end once those players were linked to her, no matter how, who really expected justice for Mel? You don't get 43 attorneys when you aren't even a citizen of the country, high players too putting their bit in off the record and some pro bono (Garbus said he wasn't paid - guess he lied when he put his bill in for Mel then lol!), the worst attorney of all involved and who clearly has been more involved than she had a right to be legally is Gloria Allred (the embalmed one), no way does she give advice for free without expecting a cut of the split, personally I'm not even sure these days that she hasn't got an agreement for a cut of the settlement lol!! Allred (the embalmed one) the ice queen of all ice queen's wouldn't spare you 5 mins if she wasn't getting a cut these days lol!

I would love to know what Mary Fulginiti's advice to her was, when she came on board so publicly for the extortion case alone lol! She got fired and there was an acrimonious split there, ah the joys of lawyer/client privilege lol!

azlee

midwestern, mel and robyn are partially divorced. They aren't really divorced. It is more like a legal separation in my mind, but the full divorce hasn't been done...they did the legalities of some of it but the final they held off on.

Previous 15 Comments | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments