Mel Gibson -- Armed and Loaded

11/12/2010 3:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson had multiple weapons that he turned over to the LAPD, after Oksana Grigorieva accused him of domestic violence ... TMZ has learned.

1112_mel-gibson-doc-launch-tmz-ex-2
TMZ has obtained an LAPD document called "Receipt for Property Taken Into Custody," dated July 15, 2010.  Judge Scott Gordon ordered Mel to surrender his weapons, after Oksana filed for a domestic violence restraining order.  The order to surrender is standard operating procedure when domestic violence is alleged.

Here's what Mel surrendered:

-- A blue steel, semi-automatic 9 millimeter Glock handgun

-- A blue steel, semi-automatic  9 millimeter Beretta handgun

-- A blue steel, semi-automatic 12 gauge Benelli shotgun

-- A blue steel, lever action Winchester rifle

-- A magazine for the Glock

-- A magazine for the Beretta

-- A speed loader for the Glock -- which allows someone to load the gun quicker

Oksana claims Mel waived a gun and threatened her life during their January 6 blowout.  Mel denied doing any such thing.

1112_strapped_stars_footer_v2

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

ohreally

Oh SHEESH!! This is OLD NEWS.

And?????

TMZ@Froggy.biz

It's Mad Max playing Mel Gibson and not the other way around. And I stress on the "Mad".

Spider

I'm confused...I thought the alleged incident occurred on January 6...why would they wait so long to collect the guns?

ohreally

@spider
because OX waited forever to even mention it. Heh!
She is so full of it.

Tellthetruth59

You can do better than this Harvey. It's old news.

Ray

My grandmother has more guns than Mr. Gibson.

Cartman

Mel has good taste in guns and poor taste in mistresses.

christy

Well, that IS a lot of guns.

Tellthetruth59

Which of these guns did he pull out of his underwear on that fateful night when Ox "feared for her life!" I'll bet he carried all of them in his undies just to be safe around the grifter. I would.

angelika466

Well, that IS a lot of guns.

Posted at 9:56 AM on Nov 12, 2010 by christy

How do you figure 2 hand guns a rifle and a shot gun I have twice as many that must make me a terrorist

what a mess

HUH? First thing is WE ALREADY KNOW THIS. Secondly, I fail to see the reason this was posted AT ALL. The guns have been in the possession of LAPD since July 15, WHY report the list of guns now?

I NOW believe that TMZ is part of the Smear Campaign against Mel.

There is NO REASON whatsoever to post this. I'm guessing TMZ noticed they arent getting that many hits on their site so they had to pull this out.

What's the matter Harvey, did you Justin Beiber and Tila Tequila stories not generate enough hits?

Frieda

She lies. If anyone waved a gun it would be her. He has a lot of sons and there is a shooting range close to his house, so who cares. Just because you own guns doesn't make you a criminal. This is the USA and we have the right to bear arms. We have as many guns in the house. Our family HUNTS, and goes to ranges frequently and we keep them for self protection. I used to win skeet shooting contests and it's a BLAST (pun intended).
There is nothing wrong with it.

Tammy

This is so wrong!! Now, because of this lying biotch of a wh0re, Mel's unprotected and if someone broke into his house, dude would have to rely on a knife or baseball bat for protection. Damn biotch!!

PitBullwithLipstick

Mr Gibson has a nice selection of firearms.

Diane

Posted at 9:52 AM on Nov 12, 2010 by Spider

Because she never reported it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments