Mel Gibson -- Armed and Loaded

11/12/2010 3:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson had multiple weapons that he turned over to the LAPD, after Oksana Grigorieva accused him of domestic violence ... TMZ has learned.

1112_mel-gibson-doc-launch-tmz-ex-2
TMZ has obtained an LAPD document called "Receipt for Property Taken Into Custody," dated July 15, 2010.  Judge Scott Gordon ordered Mel to surrender his weapons, after Oksana filed for a domestic violence restraining order.  The order to surrender is standard operating procedure when domestic violence is alleged.

Here's what Mel surrendered:

-- A blue steel, semi-automatic 9 millimeter Glock handgun

-- A blue steel, semi-automatic  9 millimeter Beretta handgun

-- A blue steel, semi-automatic 12 gauge Benelli shotgun

-- A blue steel, lever action Winchester rifle

-- A magazine for the Glock

-- A magazine for the Beretta

-- A speed loader for the Glock -- which allows someone to load the gun quicker

Oksana claims Mel waived a gun and threatened her life during their January 6 blowout.  Mel denied doing any such thing.

1112_strapped_stars_footer_v2

gonesi

I don't own a gun, but I have known of people who had one in the glove box of each of their cars in case they break down somewhere. I would think that is probably how he wound up with 3. One for the house, one for each car.

azlee

nice collection. I am interested in the winchester, dad I used that when we went out hunting on occasion. I was a little girl when I first fired it, knocked me on my butt. lol

Uzi

My understanding is that they both have restraining orders against each other. If Mel had to "surrender his weapons," i.e. the guns, then why didn't Oksana have to "surrender her weapons," i.e. have her va-jay-jay locked up with a chastity belt and her jaws wired shut?

Seriously though, why is the court falling for Oks' "Mel is out to kill me" b.s., as if he's going to walk up to her in the Ralph's parking lot and shoot her in front of her paparazzi pals? Someone as rich and powerful as Mel would hire a hit man, wouldn't they? Obviously he's not a threat to her safety...

TMZgossip

Funny how TMZ keeps moving the MEL "story" to the top of the board. All the other stories posted AFTER this went up originally are further down...clearly done by # of hits.

Posted at 11:24 AM on Nov 12, 2010 by what a mess
...

it isn't done by hits or 'interest'

if it was, the Gibson / Oxy threads would fill the first 4-5 pages of TMZ

Frieda

I'm guessing this is due to the gag order no longer in affect.

Posted at 11:04 AM on Nov 12, 2010 by mama9
----------------------------
What was the initial gag order for? Only Mel? I would sure like an explanation of what that covered and why Oinky and Co never obeyed it without consequence. This judge looks like an idiot. Did he forget that HE is the one who gagged people in the first place?

Stacy

Bet Oksana has a bunch of guns to kill all those wild rats she has. Bet she keeps them neighbors up all night shootin em.

Posted at 11:25 AM on Nov 12, 2010 by gonesi
-----------------------------------------------------

She probably does have guns, maybe she has one in her purse.
For sure her fat, bald lover, Kris Herzog, has guns and he allegedly threatens people's lives as well.

azlee

I have two, my son argues I need another one for better protection. I probably do because my other two are more for fun and seeing how accurate I am at the shooting range. Both are older (one from my dad) and one from WWII (that will go to my son shortly)

I believe Mel was given the guns back awhile ago.

fuddyduddy

Legendary Mae West said:

"Is there a gun in your pocket
or are you just happy to see me"

LOL!

***Team Mel***

Posted at 11:22 AM on Nov 12, 2010 by Fidel's niece
Oh--that was good! Now, she was a modern day lady, wasn't she? Man, she had some good lines!!

Frieda

There are other ways to skin an Ox!

You Hit Me With A Flower
You Do It Every Hour
Ohh, Baby You're So Vicious

don't make me laugh

He didn't hit her or pull a gun,she is nuts.

don't make me laugh

He never hit her or pulled a gun on her and she is nuts.

don't make me laugh

Now it post.

mama9

I'm guessing this is due to the gag order no longer in affect.

Posted at 11:04 AM on Nov 12, 2010 by mama9

____

So?
Is it legal for the police to release private matters on a individual like that?
I naively thought that it should somehow be illegal for any agency of the government to be releasing private information like that without consent or judge order or conviction, regardless of gag orders. It is just unethical in its face.
Can someone clarify?

Posted at 11:17 AM on Nov 12, 2010 by IA

IA

I fully agree with you. I would think that both sides would also have a copy.

Frieda

Right, Mel being f'cking nuts enough to brandish a gun during a DV blowout is what makes him a questionable person, not the fact he owns guns. The fact he had to surrender his guns, that is a direct result of him having a DV retraining order against him. The 2nd amendment isn't an absolute right to own guns.

Posted at 11:25 AM on Nov 12, 2010 by gimmeabreak
==============================
Riiiight, SIX MONTHS after the fact. She is lying like a rug.
Hey Gimme, tell her there she should get the VD on her face treated before she gets near Lucia (not that she's near her much except when the cameras are rolling)

Observer999

Waived a gun? Really. Try 'waved'.