Oksana Makes Domestic Violence Case Against Mel

11/13/2010 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the declaration Oksana Grigorieva wrote that created a nuclear custody war between herself and Mel Gibson ... alleging "verbal and physical abuse, threats to kill and extraordinary anger problems."

1112_oksana-mel-declarations-launch-ex

According to the declaration, filed with the court on June 21 in support of a motion for a protective order, Oksana alleged several instances in which she claims Mel was physically abusive -- the biggest being January 6, 2010.

Oksana claims in a fit of jealousy, Mel called her a "whore," "C**t" and a "f**king C**t" as he stormed around his Malibu house.  Oksana says she tried to leave the house, when Mel "raised his hand and took a closed fist punch to my mouth.  He then punched me on the left side of my head, near the temple area.  The force of [Mel's] punches threw me and LUCIA back on the bed.  As LUCIA and I laid on the bed ... [Mel] with his two hands tried to strangle me, and proceeded to choke me with his right forearm to my neck."

Oksana claims Mel's "second fist blow that went across my face also glanced across LUCIA's chin, and there was blood on both of us."

Oksana then claims Mel threatened her with a gun, as we've previously reported.

But Oksana alleges other abusive behavior at other times -- claiming Mel would call her a "Gold digger," "Weak c**t," "F**king bitch," "Ingrate bitch" and "whore."

She claims in November, 2009, Mel was "literally frothing at the mouth and his saliva got all over my face," one time slamming a chair against a glass door and breaking it.

On another occasion, Oksana claims Mel "started chest butting me into a corner, all while I was still holding LUCIA."  She also alleges Mel would push her.

Oksana says during a phone call on February 18, Mel said he would never cop to striking Oksana.  She claims he said, "I will f**king deny it and I will say that your f**king son is a c**t liar too.  So listen bitch you will f**king straighten up or I will f**king destroy you."

We've also included in the documents, declarations from Oksana's mother, as well as her facialist, Mady Shany, who claims 6 days after the January 6 blowout, Oksana came to her for a facial.  Shany claims she observed "scratches and bruises around her eyes and on her forehead."

little aussie reader

LOL kali - yup, dinner done and dusted this saturday night, but the cats know they get to go for a walk after dinner so they've started nagging. Sometimes I win - sometimes they win :o)

KoalaBabe

Hi kb :) I'm busy frothing at the mouth, hope I don't zap my laptop ;)

Posted at 1:21 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by kali

Lol Kali, grab a bucket quick!! hehehe "kidding" :P

honestly Oksana so melodramatic, with what she'd gone through in one night, she has nothing solid as evidence to show for it.

Even the pediatrician that she visited with Lucia the next day did not see any injury or trauma on her or Lucia.

I reckon Oksana need some ice cold bath followed by hot bath then electricution therapy to cure her selective amnesia and fantasy.

kali

Well have fun, its once again past my bedtime.
Nite everyone :)

KoalaBabe

twilightmom you think Mills & Boons will take her on? lol and hello btw.

little aussie reader

Night kali - sweet dreams :o)

little aussie reader

twilightmom you think Mills & Boons will take her on? lol and hello btw.

Posted at 1:30 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by KoalaBabe

Nah Kb and twilightmom - Mills and Boone has to have the happy ending - girl meets boy - girl (for whatever reason) breaks up with boy - girl gets back together with boy and lives happily ever after. It'll never happen!

KoalaBabe

Nite Kali and sweet dreams of Keanu Reeves:) Oh wait he's mine :P

little aussie reader

Nite Kali and sweet dreams of Keanu Reeves:) Oh wait he's mine :P

Posted at 1:33 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by KoalaBabe

KB - thank goodness you didn't say Clark Gable or we'd have had to "duke it out" ;o)

KoalaBabe

Posted at 1:33 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by little aussie reader

So true, Mel never have her back even if someone throw in 100 million with her plus cherry on top.

Fidel's niece

Hiya Koala,

I just posted on the other thread,
I am sick to my stomack,

Ok$a is EVIL!

KoalaBabe

Nite Kali and sweet dreams of Keanu Reeves:) Oh wait he's mine :P

Posted at 1:33 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by KoalaBabe

Posted at 1:35 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by little aussie reader

You have to fight mum with that lol.

You wanna hear something funny? when Mum was very Young she was very much in love with Rock Hudson.

Dad used to say, Mum has pictures of Rock Hudson on her wallet till she found out he was a queen lol.

KoalaBabe

I can't blame you Fidel's Niece, Oksana absolutely one corrupt woman, she has no moral, no class, no self respect, no respect of other people privacy, she has no boundary.

I don't think she knows what love really is.

Olivia W

The mother is lying to get money. She taught her daughter how to black mail men.

Ray

Credibility to the public = 0
I was second guessing myself for several months on the issue of violence. I do not anymore. TMZ's story about the doctor fixed my doubts.

little aussie reader

You have to fight mum with that lol.

Posted at 1:38 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by KoalaBabe

FOFL! by the time I knew who Clark was he was dead KB. lolololol! As a child I also thought ole Rock was cute in all those movies with Doris Day, but trust me...by the time I saw them they were multi-repeat movies on TV.