Oksana Makes Domestic Violence Case Against Mel

11/13/2010 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the declaration Oksana Grigorieva wrote that created a nuclear custody war between herself and Mel Gibson ... alleging "verbal and physical abuse, threats to kill and extraordinary anger problems."

1112_oksana-mel-declarations-launch-ex

According to the declaration, filed with the court on June 21 in support of a motion for a protective order, Oksana alleged several instances in which she claims Mel was physically abusive -- the biggest being January 6, 2010.

Oksana claims in a fit of jealousy, Mel called her a "whore," "C**t" and a "f**king C**t" as he stormed around his Malibu house.  Oksana says she tried to leave the house, when Mel "raised his hand and took a closed fist punch to my mouth.  He then punched me on the left side of my head, near the temple area.  The force of [Mel's] punches threw me and LUCIA back on the bed.  As LUCIA and I laid on the bed ... [Mel] with his two hands tried to strangle me, and proceeded to choke me with his right forearm to my neck."

Oksana claims Mel's "second fist blow that went across my face also glanced across LUCIA's chin, and there was blood on both of us."

Oksana then claims Mel threatened her with a gun, as we've previously reported.

But Oksana alleges other abusive behavior at other times -- claiming Mel would call her a "Gold digger," "Weak c**t," "F**king bitch," "Ingrate bitch" and "whore."

She claims in November, 2009, Mel was "literally frothing at the mouth and his saliva got all over my face," one time slamming a chair against a glass door and breaking it.

On another occasion, Oksana claims Mel "started chest butting me into a corner, all while I was still holding LUCIA."  She also alleges Mel would push her.

Oksana says during a phone call on February 18, Mel said he would never cop to striking Oksana.  She claims he said, "I will f**king deny it and I will say that your f**king son is a c**t liar too.  So listen bitch you will f**king straighten up or I will f**king destroy you."

We've also included in the documents, declarations from Oksana's mother, as well as her facialist, Mady Shany, who claims 6 days after the January 6 blowout, Oksana came to her for a facial.  Shany claims she observed "scratches and bruises around her eyes and on her forehead."

little aussie reader

Off topic for a second - has anyone seen wondering in the last 48 hours?

KoalaBabe

Off topic for a second - has anyone seen wondering in the last 48 hours?

Posted at 2:38 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by little aussie reader

I haven't seen her post lately, is she sick or have some worries?

Shuffle Demon

We've also included in the do***ents, declarations from Oksana's mother, as well as her facialist, Mady Shany, who claims 6 days after the January 6 blowout, Oksana came to her for a facial. Shany claims she observed "scratches and bruises around her eyes and on her forehead."

MS. SHANY "IS NOT" A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL!!! FURTHERMORE, WHY HASN'T ANYONE WHO IS DO***ENTED THE SO CALLED INJURIES THAT SHE DESCRIBED??? AS FAR AS MS. SHANY KNOWS, WHAT SHE OBSERVED COULD HAVE BEEN "SELF INFLICTED" BY "OLE GREEDY" HERSELF!!!

Posted at 2:38 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by Sincerity
-------------------------------------------------------
and of course none of this happens to be in any photographs she took... wow... amazing, even though there are pictures of her teeth but no visable damage to the outside of her mouth at all, and none of the scratches and bruising are in the pics of her head... amazing... and Lucia's pic looks like a typical baby pimple...mamazing x=considering what all went on as she claims isn't it...

Shuffle Demon

Posted at 2:38 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by Sincerity
-------------------------------------------------------

Shuffle Demon

damn TMZ is still kind of sketchy in posting...I hope they get their issues with the Site fixed soon...it's a little bit of a pain

Olivia W

I'll make my point as simple as possible.
When you are writing fact this is what the letter will look like:

"On thurday at 8:05 pm John Smith punched me in the arm with his right hand"

When you are lieing the letter will be five pages long and you might include some witnesses.

Keep it simple stupid.

little aussie reader

Off topic for a second - has anyone seen wondering in the last 48 hours?

Posted at 2:38 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by little aussie reader

I haven't seen her post lately, is she sick or have some worries?

Posted at 2:40 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by KoalaBabe

Don't know KB, the last I saw of her(on the church construction thread), we were ragging on the trolls who had objected to us talking of personal stuff i.e G'night... I'm off to bed... walking the cats and I just went to the loo. The next (our)morning our silly posts had been deleted and I haven't seen her since. Don't know what happened to her. Ihope she hasn't left.

KoalaBabe

hmmph, really how come they've deleted it?
Maybe she went away?

Sorry I was watching Jessica Mauboy performing for Telethon.
Telethon 24 hours fundraising is on, Tamara Jaber performing now.

KoalaBabe

Aussie I tried bidding for Keith Urban hat yesterday 92.9 swithboard was jammed lol, can't get through.

Some scaffolding business man won the bid for 2,2k in the end.

KoalaBabe

switchboard even lol, typo queen

little aussie reader

hmmph, really how come they've deleted it?
Maybe she went away?

Sorry I was watching Jessica Mauboy performing for Telethon.
Telethon 24 hours fundraising is on, Tamara Jaber performing now.

Posted at 2:53 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by KoalaBabe

Dunno why KB. We don't get Telethon in QLD but we watch Sunrise in the mornngs and know Koshie and the crew are heading over for it. We used to have telethons in the eastern states, they were fun and for a worthy cause. I don't know why we stopped. I miss them.

KoalaBabe

Posted at 3:01 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by little aussie reader

John Travolta is coming tomorrow, can't wait:)

They shouldn't have stopped it, I grow up with Telethon, Youth groups going to performed some hip-hop dance at Freo Barbecue tomorrow morning, part of Telethon too.

I have to be there in early morning to watch and give them some moral support.

Kate Ceberano on now.

Natasja

Everything he said turns out to be true.

KoalaBabe

kiss me kiss me, kiss me passionately! pash me, pash me! remember this song Aussie? lol

little aussie reader

Posted at 2:38 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by Sincerity

May I, as someone who qualified and worked as a beauty therapist and who now owns a business in the dental industry, call bull**** on both counts? A beauty therapist is not qualified to opine on anything other than the state of skin i.e dry, normal, reactive,couperose, acne etc. Also at the very least a dentist would have taken his own photo's with his own camera - not relied on mobile phone pics from the "victim" herself, showing her entire face - not just the mouth - which would be the oral area of interest.