Oksana Makes Domestic Violence Case Against Mel

11/13/2010 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the declaration Oksana Grigorieva wrote that created a nuclear custody war between herself and Mel Gibson ... alleging "verbal and physical abuse, threats to kill and extraordinary anger problems."

1112_oksana-mel-declarations-launch-ex

According to the declaration, filed with the court on June 21 in support of a motion for a protective order, Oksana alleged several instances in which she claims Mel was physically abusive -- the biggest being January 6, 2010.

Oksana claims in a fit of jealousy, Mel called her a "whore," "C**t" and a "f**king C**t" as he stormed around his Malibu house.  Oksana says she tried to leave the house, when Mel "raised his hand and took a closed fist punch to my mouth.  He then punched me on the left side of my head, near the temple area.  The force of [Mel's] punches threw me and LUCIA back on the bed.  As LUCIA and I laid on the bed ... [Mel] with his two hands tried to strangle me, and proceeded to choke me with his right forearm to my neck."

Oksana claims Mel's "second fist blow that went across my face also glanced across LUCIA's chin, and there was blood on both of us."

Oksana then claims Mel threatened her with a gun, as we've previously reported.

But Oksana alleges other abusive behavior at other times -- claiming Mel would call her a "Gold digger," "Weak c**t," "F**king bitch," "Ingrate bitch" and "whore."

She claims in November, 2009, Mel was "literally frothing at the mouth and his saliva got all over my face," one time slamming a chair against a glass door and breaking it.

On another occasion, Oksana claims Mel "started chest butting me into a corner, all while I was still holding LUCIA."  She also alleges Mel would push her.

Oksana says during a phone call on February 18, Mel said he would never cop to striking Oksana.  She claims he said, "I will f**king deny it and I will say that your f**king son is a c**t liar too.  So listen bitch you will f**king straighten up or I will f**king destroy you."

We've also included in the documents, declarations from Oksana's mother, as well as her facialist, Mady Shany, who claims 6 days after the January 6 blowout, Oksana came to her for a facial.  Shany claims she observed "scratches and bruises around her eyes and on her forehead."

little aussie reader

kiss me kiss me, kiss me passionately! pash me, pash me! remember this song Aussie? lol

Posted at 3:08 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by KoalaBabe

Yessss KB :o) Kate ROCKS!!!!

little aussie reader

Remember her "I'm talking" days in the '80's and Bedroom Eyes? - she's a true Aussie rock chick :o)

little aussie reader

We better be carefull KB our posts may be pulled - we're talking off topic. ssshhhhh!

KoalaBabe

Lol, they won't do that to us:) we are lovable hehehehe.

brb going to grill some steak for dinner, see ya's all after dinner.

little aussie reader

enjoy KB, I'll prolly be gone by the time you get back. It's alost 9:30pm here and hubby (god love him) has gone to bed already. See you in the morning. *hugs* :o)

garnet

Garnet Judge Gordon probably shaking his heads everytime he hear Oksana's lies.

But he has to wait for the forensic analysis of Oksana's computer.
The Judge actually is following the rules on this case.
I reckon he is giving Oksana some a longer rope and Horowitz to hang themselves.

Posted at 2:16 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by KoalaBabe
-----------------
Hi KB
I hope so. I hope he sees through the contradictions. She made it too dramatic.

Yolanda

How is it she made it too a scheduled Appointment for the baby and there is NO mention of injury....BUT you had am" emergency" appointment with a dentist the same day and NOTHING ! !

Bitter Broad at it's best ! !

little aussie reader

Bitter Broad at it's best ! !

Posted at 4:04 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by Yolanda

Exactly!!

Crystal

If the second blow went across her head/temple, how the heck did it go across the underneath of Lucia's chin?

little aussie reader

Maybe ... if(as she was diving to join the others under the bed) she was holding Lucia up in front of her face - being the protective mother she is. Or maybe ... she's a liar liar pants on fire!

garnet

This docu ment reminds me of the affidavit we found among my friend's late mother's divorce do***ents when we were organizing her estate. I think I've posted it before in another thread. In her fight for support and custody, the mother listed and decribed incidents of verbal and emotional abuse, extreme physical discipline towards ny friend as a young teen. My friend was surprised upon reading it cause the events never happened.

shirleyholmes

14. ........ He told me that we all have to leave his house immediately.Therefore I quickly started to pack some items for LUCIA and me. Approximately thirty (30) minutes later.......

30 minutes later for some items!
I guess she was experiencing difficulty by getting the STEINWAY piano in a suitcase

little aussie reader

30 minutes later for some items!

Posted at 4:49 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by shirleyholmes

LOL shirley - You're right! - Steinway's don't come in fold-a-way models.

Zach Swan

Truth is the ultimate defense. Ox is all of those things mentioned. Plus she has been proven a liar when it comes to the allegation that Mel hit Lucia. Next story.

middleagedcrazy

The woman is a liar, at the least, and an extortionist most likely. I think the releases that have come out are from Herzog.

She did not go to law enforcement because of the 'confidentiality' clause in her co-habitation agreement. She figured that meant she would live in Malibu, not Sherman Oaks. All the agreements she signed had financial penalties for publicity.

She just had to find her hook to get out of her agreements.

Tee hee