Domestic Violence Lobbyist: We Want Oksana

11/14/2010 1:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A lobbyist for battered women and other domestic violence victim tells TMZ she has been speaking with Oksana Grigorieva for the last few weeks and wants her help in lobbying Sacramento legislators.

1114_oksana_partnership_tmz_ex_3
Camille Hayes, Membership & Communications Coordinator for California Partnership to End Domestic Violence, tells TMZ Oksana contacted her group several weeks ago and offered her help. Hayes says she and her group believe Oksana is a domestic violence victim.

Since the initial call, Oksana has been in contact with the organization numerous times offering help for other women. Hayes says both Oksana and her lawyer have been in discussions with the organization about a role Oksana could play -- but no specifics have been decided.

As we first reported, Oksana plans to go public in a big way -- holding news conferences about domestic violence.

eek

You know Oks is gonna be pissed that Camille Hayes deviated from the script and did not include in her statement what a "wonderful and beautiful talent" Miss G is. Barf!

anonym

WHORE ...... GOLD DIGGER

YOU WILL BE IN JAIL SOON

Uzi

The Gibson family has always shunned the spotlight. But at this point I think the only way to nip this DV b.s. in the bud is for Robyn and her children to step forward to defend Mel. That would make a terrific ratings-grabbing OPRAH show that would also put Oksana in her place!

Tellthetruth59

Where are the p.ussies she has already pulled this on hiding? He beat me! Give me money! She's getting out of hand now, boys. Time to man up.

Ariel

Well I think she will destroy the reputation of that foundation and it will cost them donations.

Why do people don't see her for what she is a LIAR !!

Posted at 9:01 AM on Nov 14, 2010 by Natasja

Natasja I agree with you. I would never support any group that support a women that use domestic violence as a way to get money. She is opportunist and any group that supports her just spit in every victim face.

gonesi

Ok I'm just trying to see the logic here. If she goes on national TV for 1 full hour telling all the negative things she can about Mel Gibson, how does she expect him to retain the ability to pay her 50,000. a month in support?

I would also like to say, I thought the gag order was lifted so I'm not sure how she would be going against the judges orders in the now non exsitant gag order. Can anyone explain this to me?

Posted at 9:34 AM on Nov 14, 2010 by gonesi

kickaboo

As someone who had the hell beat of me growing starting around 4 until I turned 17 (where it was known why I was working a full time job while going to high school, just in case)....I think I can see that Oksana is full of it and she is a BUTTON PUSHING GOADING LIAR. Perhaps womens' groups don't talk about the cycle of violence, but unless they want to talk about the harm the spouse who goads and goads, even directing the other spouse to abuse the children, so she can still feel like the victim, the martyr, the peacekeeper role, the rescuer....and finally, the persecutor...till she (usually) wants the drama-violence-cycle to start again. Careful, victims...your children are watching and will go through YEARS of counseling and hardship because of it.

It is not enough to take a DV abuser, but add into the mix of the so called "non-abuser" too) manipulation tactics(which really isn't true either, because they can pack a helluva whallop themselves. At least, my parents got it together finally....got off the roller-coaster, years to forgive and realize they learned it from their own generations, plus losing a son sparked the worst. But they had emotions and conscience...guilt, something I don't see from Oksana, no..I see a sociopath in that woman, it is all about her..$$, fame, attention, revenge.

what a mess

DEPORTATION AFTER INCARCERATION

mila

So it's official: This whole thing is political and it's always been.
Oksana and the rest of the pawns are being used. Legally. Democracy at it's very lowest.
Hopefully we are all learning really well about our country, and what some people are doing to it.

Nowhere, else to turn but God.
This is so filthy only God can clean it up correctly.

eek

DEPORTATION AFTER INCARCERATION

Posted at 9:48 AM on Nov 14, 2010 by what a mess

Ha ha. Our new chant... Say it loud, say it proud!

loughlin

HERE COMES THE SNOW BLOWER !!

realist

@Tell,

Yeah they should man up. Unfortunately, most of them are British and/or live in England. Keeping a "stiff upper lip" is mandatory.

Bubbles The Chimp

Down with Racist Mel.

what a mess

HERE COMES THE SNOW BLOWER !!

Posted at 9:50 AM on Nov 14, 2010 by loughlin
-----------------------
Frosty the Snowman will NEVER be the same again

Can snowmen get herpes?

angelika466

Camille Hayes, Membership & Communications Coordinator for California Partnership to End Domestic Violence, tells TMZ her group contacted Oksana several weeks ago and offered her help. Hayes says she and her group believe Oksana is a domestic violence victim.

I wonder if they feel the same after the Dr.'s declaration said there was no abuse?