Oksana to Mel: 'Too Much Evidence, My Dear'

11/15/2010 4:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained emails Oksana Grigorieva sent Mel Gibson just before their mediation, which Mel's lawyers believe are proof of extortion.  Oksana claims she has "Too much evidence, my dear."

1115_oksana_doc_launch_EX

According to court documents, Oksana sent the emails on May 2, two weeks before she and Mel went into mediation which resulted in a $15 million package for Oksana and Lucia.

In the email, Oksana accuses Mel and his family of leaking stories to the media about their breakup -- specifically "...they claim that you dumped me."

Mel's lawyers believe the emails show Oksana as a manipulator who was not fearful of Mel at all, but rather someone who was scheming to extort millions.

Oksana writes, "Does your family think that my modesty and class could pass for stupidity?"  She adds, "Do they think, i will let them carry on with ruining my reputation, which was unblemished before i ever layed eyes on you?"

Then Oksana gets serious: "The facts are stubborn things, the information is power, you told me so yourself."

Then, far from being scared, it seems Oksana wanted Mel back, writing, "Untill this morning I was still missing you so much and secretly wanted and hoped for us to be together again."

Oksana accuses his wife, Robyn, and daughter, Hannah, of waging a "silent war" against her, complaining, "Are you a little boy, or are you a man? Why are you so easily influence by your mommy Robyn?"

As for secretly recording Mel, "As far as the tapes go, I only played one to my lawyer, becouse on march 15 Michelle proposed on ur behalf not a very generous gift for our daughter and there was nothing for me."

Oksana adds "...my lawyers also told me that tom Hansen said i woudn get a penny and more importaunly, my lawyers warned me that ur laywers are capaple of false fabrication about me in press, i.e., an unfit mother, a prostitute etc. so you can have the baby and I get to go to my f...ing moth hole as u told me."

Oksana talks about taping Mel and makes a big statement Mel's lawyers have seized on:  "Too much evidence, my dear."

Michael

I for one am actually thrilled that Mel or his team is letting all of this out now. He has been silent for WAAAAAAAAY too long!

He needs to start defending himself!

Go get em Mel!!

mag

I'll bet she wants a gag order now.

igotfleasfromtmz

Harvey Pleae post the EXTORTION LETTER NEXT

Jackie

Ha ha....She sounded pretty pissed....lmao..."Are you a little boy, or are you a man?....BAW BAW

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

"Does your family think that my modesty and class could pass for stupidity?"

!! Well, evidently HER 'modesty and class' DO 'pass for stupidity' because I see no modesty OR class and see ONLY stupidity.

fuddyduddy

I thought she only played ONE tape for the lawyers. Now, in her email she states she played TWO.

Ray

Ask a victim of domestic abuse if they taunt his/her abuser.

bellamom

that was horrid reading. she is in no way scared of him, she is taunting him. if she wanted to claim DV and battered wife syndrom these letters arent going to help. they may well blow her case completely out of the water. i can also see how the wording and language used can be interpreted as extortion. unfortunately im not sure how they are going to prove that that was the intent of the letters.

fuddyduddy

I thought she had 10 recordings. Wsn't the 10th the one with the N-word on it that supposedly she did not give to her sister?

...K...

One word says it all here. "Dear". She's being vendictive, because she "WAS" dumped. The "My Dear"...says it all! Very sarcastic and vendictive, addressing.

Hahaha

So this is the battered woman right??? She's a golddiger and everything Mel called her. And let's not forget HOMEWRECKER, SORELOSER, DUMPED UGLY BIATCH, JEALOUS OF ROBYN ...No wonder Larry King moved his interview to tomorrow...There must be wind that the computer investigation will be resolved soon and that she'll be behind bars...thanks TMZ. Now I'm waiting for the I'll Ruin you letter for I know that you must have it Harvey

moussemaker

Fools all over The Mel Zone.

Oksana did not ask for money, and did not threaten to release the tapes. Therefore it is not extortion.

She had every right to play them to her lawyers.

dunamis

She's making arrangements with Mel about seeing the baby. There was nothing about her statements that indicated she feared for Lucia to be around him.

In fact, the opposite. She said he could see the baby Saturday, but she wouldn't be there--she would be on her piano. She had no problem voluntarily not being around as her mother trying to "protect" her, even if there were other people around.

Ray

What does Ms. Oksana mean when she states I am sending the rest of my messages to the lawyers on page 6 of the do***ent? The rest of the tapes?

mama9

Posted at 11:20 AM on Nov 15, 2010 by fuddyduddy

I thought she gave them to her sister who distroyed them ? now she gave them all to her lowers? i'm giving up trying to keep track or keep up with the post lol.