Oksana to Mel: 'Too Much Evidence, My Dear'

11/15/2010 4:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained emails Oksana Grigorieva sent Mel Gibson just before their mediation, which Mel's lawyers believe are proof of extortion.  Oksana claims she has "Too much evidence, my dear."

1115_oksana_doc_launch_EX

According to court documents, Oksana sent the emails on May 2, two weeks before she and Mel went into mediation which resulted in a $15 million package for Oksana and Lucia.

In the email, Oksana accuses Mel and his family of leaking stories to the media about their breakup -- specifically "...they claim that you dumped me."

Mel's lawyers believe the emails show Oksana as a manipulator who was not fearful of Mel at all, but rather someone who was scheming to extort millions.

Oksana writes, "Does your family think that my modesty and class could pass for stupidity?"  She adds, "Do they think, i will let them carry on with ruining my reputation, which was unblemished before i ever layed eyes on you?"

Then Oksana gets serious: "The facts are stubborn things, the information is power, you told me so yourself."

Then, far from being scared, it seems Oksana wanted Mel back, writing, "Untill this morning I was still missing you so much and secretly wanted and hoped for us to be together again."

Oksana accuses his wife, Robyn, and daughter, Hannah, of waging a "silent war" against her, complaining, "Are you a little boy, or are you a man? Why are you so easily influence by your mommy Robyn?"

As for secretly recording Mel, "As far as the tapes go, I only played one to my lawyer, becouse on march 15 Michelle proposed on ur behalf not a very generous gift for our daughter and there was nothing for me."

Oksana adds "...my lawyers also told me that tom Hansen said i woudn get a penny and more importaunly, my lawyers warned me that ur laywers are capaple of false fabrication about me in press, i.e., an unfit mother, a prostitute etc. so you can have the baby and I get to go to my f...ing moth hole as u told me."

Oksana talks about taping Mel and makes a big statement Mel's lawyers have seized on:  "Too much evidence, my dear."

noneofyourbusiness

It really sounds to me like she cared more for his money/fame than his love. I honestly believe she was using him all along. I also think it's total BS that she is climbing on the abused woman bandwagon and being a "face" for some of those organizations in California. They should wait and see what happens before they use her for a spoksperson.

The only thing being abused here is the justice system....

Genna

OMG....

She is one manipulative, calculating person. Talk about head games. No wonder Mel had a nervous breakdown. I can't imagine dealing with this kind of person every day. Notice the vicious thing she says to try to place a wedge between Mel and his family, and how she uses her daughter in the process? Unbelievable.

Genna

OMG....

dunamis

I'm waiting for the email/text to Mel where she says she'll ruin him. Harvey said he has it.

fuddyduddy

Okay...right there on page 8 OG states she only played ONE tape. On page 6 OG states she played TWO.

Gene

True, I had never heard of her till she hooked up with Mel, and she leaked out to the media that she was pregnant, and Mel had to uncomfortably admit it on Jay Leno's show.
As to her reputation, well she is responsible for her own reputation. In this day and age anyone can google someone, and gee what comes up, but Oksana and Timothy Dalton, and then it just snowballs from there, to how many marriages, how she got UK citizenship, how many men she slept with/had affairs with, how she wouldn't marry Timothy Dalton because she didn't like the Prenup, etc. etc. Then there is her music video, ugh! So, she had a reputation before she met Mel, and it was only because she alerted the media to their affair, and subsequent pregnancy, that her reputation became known.

dunamis

Michael

Like I said, I think Mel and his team are starting their public defense. It's incredibly late in the game, But much needed!

I truly hope Harvey does have an extortion letter up his sleeve.

It would of course make all of this more sweet and show what kind of person this woman truly is!

Squeaky Shoes

This whole "email" sounds a little hokey and fabricated to me...

why would that need to be spread through 3 emails? it doesn't... something's not right.

Celtic

This new information is quite telling. However, I think we need to look at all of the evidence together in order to paint a full picture. So far, not so good for OG. She's tripping over her own shoe laces.

west86

ha ha, when will she be arrested? wake me up for that will you.

fuddyduddy

Wondering...this isn't 'the letter.' Harvey said in 'the letter' that OG stated she would ruin Mel. That's the one I'm waiting for.

I would like to see the demand letter OG's attorney sent Mel's attorneys.

I would also like to see what OG sent to Mel's attorneys along with the tape recordings. What did she tell them was the reason for giving the recordings to them.

OG blames Robyn and Hannah a lot of the break down in their relationship. OG cannot even take responsibility for her own part in the collapse.

RosenbaumAdmirer

"Oksana Grigorieva" Should be in the Dictionary under: Gold Digger.

(becouse on march 15 Michelle proposed on ur behalf not a very generous gift for our daughter and there was nothing for me.") Doesn't Spell Check come added onto Emails now a days?!??!?! Why does she have so many Errors!!

Genna

Someone posted a comment about OG being delusional. After re-reading this e-mail, I wholeheartedly agree. There is something seriously wrong with this woman.

Lets Be Honest

Modesty & Class ? ? ?

That's the funniest thing yet from this grifters mouth.