Sarah Palin's Daughter Uses Homophobic Slurs

11/17/2010 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah Palin's 16-year-old daughter Willow Palin used multiple homophobic slurs -- including the word f**got -- to attack a Facebook user who criticized her mom's new reality show .... TMZ has learned.

Willow Palin

During the premiere of "Sarah Palin's Alaska" Sunday night -- a boy named Tre who went to school with the Palin kids wrote a status update that read, "Sarah Palin's Alaska, is failing so hard right now."

The comment sparked an intense response from Willow -- who replied on the boy's wall, "Haha your so gay. I have no idea who you are, But what I've seen pictures of, your disgusting ... My sister had a kid and is still hot."

Willow followed up that comment with another that read, "Tre stfu. Your such a f**got."

Bristol Palin also got in on the smacktalk -- writing a message to Tre saying, "You're running your mouth just to talk sh*t."

Eventually, a message board war erupted -- and Bristol took aim at another person named Jon -- saying, "You'll be as successful as my baby daddy, And actually I do work my ass off. I've been a single mom for the last two years."

After more users began to gang up on the Palins, Willow dropped another message that read, "Sorry that you guys are all jealous of my families success and you guys aren't goin to go anywhere with your lives."

Sources connected to the Palin family tell us ... Willow normally doesn't use this type of language, but she felt like she was being attacked along with her family.  The source added it was the baby bear defending Mama Grizzly.

Sammie

Have any of you watched Two and a Half Men? They CONSTANTLY use Homophobic slurs! Why is it any different for them than anyone else? And besides all that...what do they call Sarah Palin?

My two cents ;)

Well TMZ this is the best u could do? Ironically the night of the results show for DWTS. Facebook people create fake profiles all the time..How about lets make fake profiles for Brandy too and then fake Bristol and fake Brandy can make front page too...This is very uncredible info

Javadude54

They grow up so fast these days. I wonder who mama grizzly will blame for her child's attitude and language. I can see her now. "No more Daily Show for you, young lady".

redvixen

To the posters bashing teenagers for using improper language I ask you if none of you ever said anything improper at 16? No bad words, no racial slurs, never made mistakes? I'm not condoning it, but for crissakes people, get a grip! I'll bet the ones screaming the loudest about this use worse language in their every day lives. If her mother isn't who she is, this would not even make it here.

Fallopia Lopez

Brown Dynamite has hit the nail on the proverbial head. It's not the fact that an adolescent used a common, if offensive, perjorative to "defend" an objectively bad rating, but the fact that the Palins hit the roof when someone used the word "retard" because it happened to hit home in that instance.

Classless oblivious hypocrites, whose popularity speaks volumes about the dismal state of our country's collective consciousness.

All you posters turning this into a left/right forum are bleedin' knee-jerk idiots.

KikiStillInOttawa

WHAT?! A 16 year old using profane language? That would NEVER happen here in Canada we are far too cilvilized and polite for that ****!

MissAnn

This just goes to show how ignorant her children are. There are intelligent ways to put down a person without using homophobic slurs or even having resort to name calling. And no, not all kids talk like this. Her kids are just backwards rednecks just like their momma.

DABIG

Well, at least Palin's kids have a father who's an American citizen, and I bet they all have a long form birth certificate that names the hospital and delivering M.D., unlike the phony one posted on the internet.

Kowny Krush

I wish both fugly, airheaded gals would just disappear. And to the millions who watched that program last night? You're all pretty lame. While you watched that awful swill, I instead went to the symphony and afterward dined with lovely friends at a dimly-lit, quiet restaurant. Your lives all suck. Hard.

Nicole

This **** is hilarious and who is selecting A
F all the way

redvixen

@67 I believe the word retard was used by Jennifer Anniston who is a 41 year old woman, not a 16 year old in Facebook. How can you even compare?

Robert

These trailer folk make white trash look bad, mostly because they seem to think they're better than everyone when everybody knows exactly just how low they are. P.S. Sarah Palin will never be president, ever. Not because she's a woman but because she was a beauty queen.

me not you

I see Willow is just as stupid and uneducated as her dumba$$ mother. Ignorant and can't even spell.

DABIG

Jennyy, you're so right. Tell me about the Obama's "friends" Bill Rezko, Bill Ayers, etc.,and what about those Communist Christmas tree ornaments last year.
Give us a break.

dave

John Mc Cain's campaign leader is the one to blame for all this