« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brent Barry's Dad: 'I Feel Horrible for My Son'

11/17/2010 7:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The father of San Antonio Spurs star Brent Barry -- whose wife Erin is reportedly the other woman in a Tony Parker love triangle -- tells TMZ he's worried that Brent will be "devastated" by the news.

Tony Parker Cheating With Brent Barry's Wife, Erin Barry

Barry -- who played with Parker from 2004 to 2008 -- is in the middle of a divorce from his wife Erin Barry ... and earlier today, it was reported that she was the other woman who got in between Tony and Eva Longoria.

We spoke to Barry's father, NBA Hall of Famer Rick Barry, who told us, "I feel horrible for my son. I'm in shock.  I knew [Erin] was moving out of the house soon and SHE was the one that filed for divorce. This is the straw that broke the camel's back."

Rick added, "[Brent] is going to be devastated.  I can't even imagine him going through this ... the divorce was hard enough news."

Tony Parker and Erin Barry

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

bob

We don't know what goes on behind Eva and Tony's closed doors, but Eva sure seems like a great person. As for Tony, I think you're a stupid punk. And as for Barry's wife, I think (no, I know) you're a two-timing slut.

LoveKim

ERIN BERRY AND TONY PARKER ARE WRONG WRONG WRONG! NOT EVE AND NOT STEVE! NO WONDER JOLIE AND BRAD WILL NEVER MARRY. MARRIAGE MUST REALLY SUCK FOR RICH CELEB'S.

iFart

Cheaters are s***. And the homewrecking women who sleep with married men are just as bad. There wouldn't be anyone for men to cheat with if so many women out there weren't such sleazy backstabbers. I feel really sorry for Eva...it sure seems she was blindsided by this...I think she was really deeply in love with Tony. What an ass he is. Good for her for throwing him to the curb though...too many women take their cheating husbands back. If you can't keep it in your pants, don't get married...it shouldn't be that hard of a decision! And if you find out later that you can't stay faithful, then get a divorce instead of betraying your spouse.

grandmacc

I doubt that Eva was very easy to live with, with all her "how hot I am" acting. She loves herself more than anyone else can.

Trip Blevs

Wow and this matters in todays world why???Who gives a crap about any of this STUFF...I mean lets talk about the big picture like all the hungry people in Haiti with cholera or how about whats going on with the suffering in the middle east...Sorry but you people need to get a life...

Thernningmn

Not condoning his actions and Eva is definitely hot as hell. Did anyone ever take into account that just because she is hot she may not like to have sex. That's a real downer for any marriage weather its the right thing or not!

Txangel25

My boyfriend is married. Tony I live in San Antonio, you can be my boyfriend too.

houston32

Blame the wife.. Tony just got sucked in i'm sure.. And if you were to look around more,, i'm sure he is not the first that she slept with.. It takes two to Tango and one to lead. I believe she lead.. Thank you .. that is all

Wendy

I know this sounds immature but it fits in this situation.
WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD CHEAT ON EVA!!! Geez she's beautiful, funny, talented, and obviously loves him deeply.
My heart goes out to her.

Meg

I feel so bad for Eva. She's so sweet and beautiful. How can he think he can do better? What a jerk and to cheat with your teammates wife..... How low can you get?

ray

Some ladies are like if my home is in smoke, I better burned down someone else. If Erin is going through divorce why take down parker with U? It seems she want to sleep with him all along???

Ladies...! Whatch what you tell you supposed friend afterall? May be Eva told her her man's is parked!!! and she can't resist it that urge to taste it!!!

Janie

To much partying away from your man it not a good idea. Always keep your eyes open for the rat that wants richer cheese.

foShizzle

No matter how hot the woman, some dude is sick of banging her.

John

This is all a lie, it's TMZ people. None of this **** happened.

Schlict

At least he was banging a hotter chick than Eva. Erin is definitely an upgrade. Good on ya!