Oksana: Mel Hit Me, Choked Me, Brandished a Gun

11/18/2010 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva just told Larry King that Mel Gibson hit her, choked her, and then waved a gun at her during a violent encounter on January 6.

Mel Gibson Gun
Oksana said she was holding their daughter Lucia during the alleged attack -- and that it occurred in front of the son she had with actor Timothy Dalton.

Larry also got Oksana's reaction to some of the secret audio recordings of Mel ... we have posted excerpts in the video.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Abe

Oksana is a f**king liar, Larry. Putting crap like this on your show is why your ratings suck and you're being replaced by a Brit.

x

Danielle

Thanks you!

kickaboo

Harvey, are you receiving stolen files from the court...Oksana and Garbus says you are...we want the FBI and DOJ to check this matter out.

Danielle

She is lying about the child support, the Judge didn't rule on it until September 29, and then there was the stay until the rent was ruled on. Mel hasn't been withholding it since September. And why didn't Garbus and her mention the rent that she is getting for free.

kickaboo

I sure would like to know Mel Gibson's schedule for Feb. 18th. Was that the interview, where Oksana says she is scoring Mel Gibson's next movie?

kickaboo

Danielle

This whole thing is uspetting me. Then she and Garbus's excuses as to why should not have the baby at night OMG

I hope she is digging her own grave with the Judge.

mousetrap

Well, Oksana, I'm real sorry to hear that. I'm sure that was a very frightening experience. Now get the hell over it and move on. Just what the f**k is it this lady wants? I can't figure that out.

Tellthetruth59

"This is the first time I've spoken publicly about this!" Do the lies get more blatant? She must have forgotten about the People spread and Ralphs.

CW

Why didn't they tell Larry her sister had the tapes as well??

Mel's got a brain tumor!!! :)

Bet she won't say **** about him cheating!!!

Danielle

She is complaining she doesn't have her child support checek yet, but the ruling was on the 10th, that was a Wednesday, they were in court all day, that leaves two days then it was the weekend. This show was taped on Saturday night it is not like it has been weeks since the Judge ordered him to pay.

little aussie reader

Posted at 6:43 PM on Nov 17, 2010 by mousetrap

$200mil and the utter ruination of Mel.

Danielle

OMG she might need larry's help because she is so terrified.

alice

Harvey, TMZ...you are so obviously pro Mel.

Tellthetruth59

"I might lose my baby, I might need your help Larry!" Can she lay it on any thicker?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments