Chris Brown's Judge:

No One's Done

a Better Job

11/18/2010 7:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If probation is a report card, Chris Brown just got an A+.

111810_chris_brown_video_2During a progress report hearing in the Rihanna beating case, the judge said she was blown away by Chris' work ethic, commenting, "No one has ever done a better or more consistent job than you have."

Brown -- who pled guilty to felony assault back in June of 2009 -- only has seven domestic violence sessions left  ... and he's completed 581 hours of community service ... which still leaves 819 hours.

JLS

When Chris Brown looks better than Mel Gibson, that speaks volumes. Chris stepped up and went in another direction for positive growth.

He didn't hire a massive team of lawyers, and specialists in crisis PR work to anihilate Rihanna's reputation or suggest she deserved being battered. That's the difference between this man and Mel.

I've watched MG for decades. He's s***.

Notaparazzzi

"No one has ever done a better or more consistent job than you have." Other than the 153 million other men in the United States who don't beat their girlfriends up.

kickaboo

Keep working on yourself, Chris. That's all you can do, there will be people that judge you and never have a clue. The righteous got their secrets and their stinking thinking, best be careful their kids are listening too.
Never stop growing Chris and being humble, never react and think.

WorldTeamBreezy

Chris Brown, #TeamBreezy is so proud of you. You continue to make me smile everyday. You are my hero.

KC

Deuces and Yeah Yeah Yeah -- can't get any better than that haters!!!!

Echo

I dont like him but I give him credit for doing well. I do question his intentions. Is he doing better because his business was doing bad and this is the only way to make a "come back".

b. wilde

the shirt is fitting...and people that need to type first are truly last

Anonymous

Good for you Chris. Everyone makes mistakes but not everyone corrects them. Keep up the good work!

sunshine

So proud of him!!!! Team Breezy Forever!!!! <3 <3 <3

Jus

DAMN!!! 1400 hours is a lot. He is making great progress, but his career isn't though.

Spider

I was a kid once. I made some mistakes for sure. But there are a couple mistakes I never made.

I never "... took his right hand and shoved her head against he passenger window of the vehicle, causing an approximate one-inch raised circular contusion."

I then never "...punched her in the left eye with his right hand. He then drove away in the vehicle and continued to punch her in the face with his right hand while steering the vehicle with his left hand. "

And my actions have never led to someone's "mouth to fill with blood and blood to splatter all over her clothing and the interior of the vehicle."

And I certainly never said "I'm going to beat the s--t out of you when we get home! You wait and see!'"

But good on him for successfully picking up trash. And I might add, good on him for successfully picking up trash better than anyone who has come to that court before him. Those must be some clean streets and highways in your neck of the woods, Chris!

ScroogeMcDuck

This guy's good at everything he does. Singing, dancing, court sentenced community service, checking in with his parole officer and beating the bloody hell out of women while seated in a car. Good for him.

BreezyILoveYourSmile

ChrisBrown Im So Proud, Please Ignore The Haters.
Cos We Deal Wiith Them For You,,
Carry On Topping These B_______s! :D

ciimonstr

GOooOOD!! Grief. now entertain your way out of texas.

Ellery

Congratulations Chris! I truly think you've made amends for the horrifying treatment of your lady. Please let this young man move on! Forgiveness is healing.