Mel to Oksana: You're Busted over Baby Pics

11/19/2010 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained video screen grabs of baby Lucia, shot three days after the confrontation between Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva -- screen grabs that Mel believes prove Oksana is a liar and perjurer.

Mel Gibson Daughter Lucia Photos
Oksana claims in her declaration, during the January 6 showdown, Mel struck her twice, and the second blow grazed Lucia, drawing blood and creating a small abrasion on her chin.

Oksana submitted a photo in the custody case (below) purporting to show Lucia's injury.

1119_lucia_chin_TMZ2

But TMZ has obtained screen grabs from a video Oksana sent Mel on January 9 (see top) ... three days after the incident ... which Mel's lawyers claim in court documents show absolutely no evidence of an abrasion.

According to court documents obtained by TMZ, Mel's lawyers claim Oksana doctored the photo to prove a phantom injury.

And, as TMZ first reported, the day after the confrontation, Oksana took Lucia to her pediatrician, and made no mention of an injury, nor did the pediatrician see one.

1981 COMMENTS

Shuffle Demon

Nice going with the baby picture. I have another lie for you:

On Larry King Live Oksana stated a number of times how she took the battery out of her iPhone
to stop getting calls from Mel. FALSE. You can't take a battery out an iPhone. They're built in.

Posted at 2:13 AM on Nov 19, 2010 by LISA
---------------------------------------------------------
Lisa...lol... lots of people were commenting on that little lie...that tells me Oksana was making **** up as she went with Larry...

igotfleasfromtmz

This is the tip of the iceberg, folks, and Oksana is the Titanic. Only difference? It ain't her maiden voyage!

Posted at 2:17 AM on Nov 19, 2010 by Cthrew
She does seem to be on her way to Gilligans Island.

wondering

shuffle, now watch horowitz and ox try to sue apple claiming they deserve a larger percentage of the new Ophone

TorontoWoman

#81 Ira Black

I'm not "lying". Just stating my opinion. I don't think it's safe to strike someone who's holding a baby. Any right-thinking person would agree.

BTW, I think Mel is "lying" about what happened that night. I'm sure O.G. is also lying about some things. Unlike most who post here, I'm not "team" one way or the other. Differing opinions are allowed.

antbabs

@hellnurse. I see..

Shuffle Demon

Posted at 2:17 AM on Nov 19, 2010 by Cthrew
She does seem to be on her way to Gilligans Island.

Posted at 2:18 AM on Nov 19, 2010 by hellnurse
---------------------------------------------------
Oh' cmon... we know the only place where Oksana has a chance to get anyone to belive her is at Fantasy Island..... and of course Tattoo will play Oksana in the T.V. movie of this story cause Tattoo knows Oksana main Line.. "The Pain, The Pain"...

igotfleasfromtmz

@hellnurse. I see..

Posted at 2:20 AM on Nov 19, 2010 by antbabs
antbabs?

Sad sad

What? You can't tell anything from those screen shots. It looks weird on the first pic and #3. #4 there is a slight shadow so whatever.

little aussie reader

Shuffle - "Da pain Da pain" LOL!

Sad sad

Oh, and picture #5 makes it look like the baby has a black eye. Chin shadowed out.

Shuffle Demon

#81 Ira Black

Posted at 2:20 AM on Nov 19, 2010 by TorontoWoman
------------------------------------------------------
So let me get this straight... If you has someone chasing you and you thought you were going to be injured in any way... You would hold your baby in front of you, which is what she would have had to have done for him to have hit the baby?

Who in their right mind would hold their child.... most would turn their back and shield their child or put the child down and out of the way so it wasnt going to hit... that's parental instinct.. not to hold your child in front of you...

little aussie reader

Posted at 2:26 AM on Nov 19, 2010 by Shuffle Demon

Leaving was also an option - he told her to go - why didn't she?

Jackie

It is undated and grainy. Proves nothing other than Mel is desperate and she has him stepping up his game. This is not evidence in the least.

Sort of humorous to me.

Posted at 1:04 AM on Nov 19, 2010 by JLS

Sounds like you have too much time on your hands....lolz....TEAM MEL NORWAY

Shuffle Demon

Shuffle - "Da pain Da pain" LOL!

Posted at 2:24 AM on Nov 19, 2010 by little aussie reader
--------------------------------------------------------------
One of the Team Mel fols made that particular The Pain joke when I made a comment in a previous thread about Oksana and Fantasy Island... I can't recall who said it.. but damn was that funny!..it was too good NOT to share again...

JR Jake

Its truly sad, look at that beautiful face. You would think a slight smile or bright eyes would be expected in one much loved. Does not look like a happy baby.....imagine that.