Angelina's Rap Song -- 4:22 of Awesome

11/19/2010 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Angelina Pivarnick from "Jersey Shore" has -- against the desires of anyone with the ability to hear sound -- released the FULL version of her catchy rap song.

The question is ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Josh

Listen to it high, that's the only way. It's amazing!

JDizzle

I have heard worse song before. This song is not too bad. Who is Angelina by the way?

Oh no!

Vanilla Ice has met his match.

Kelly

Is this for real?! Surely she isn't serious about this... hope she does tricks or something whle she's snging cuz that's the only way she'll get an audience!

B

My ears are bleeding.

Kelly

Vanilla Ice has met his match.

Posted at 9:29 AM on Nov 19, 2010 by Oh no!
----------------------------------------------------------------

Hahahahaha!!!

Tony

There aren't enough really's in the poll.

yup

ouch, that beats Heidi as the worst-singer-ever hands down

Trevis Miho

I truly think (and all these 15-minute-of-famers should take this into consideration) if they're gonna come out wit "hip hop" tracks (KNOWING people aren't gonna take it AT ALL seriously), they should have muppets made of themselves to lip-sync it for them. THAT would be more entertaining, and maybe then I'd push play on some bullsh*t. Just saying..

Canadian420

That is 4Minutes and 22 Seconds I will not get back. ANGELINA if you read these comments (which I truly hope you do) STOP JUST STOP!!! YOUR MUSIC IS FOOLISH AND MY 9 YEAR OLD NEICE COULD COME UP WITH BETTER LYRICS. I don't know what more to say than to STOP! Stay in Staten Island, get a job at Wal-Mart, NO ONE REALLY LIKES YOU! And Seriously the people who like you and think this song is good...Have some serious issues themselves.

disturbed

OMG, that is so bad I couldn't listed to all of it! It made me wanna puke! My 3 yr old son can beat box better than she can sing!! She all ready looked stupid on Jersey Shore, why would she do that to herself? Someone needs to drop kick her in the face and knock some sense into her!

jeremy

she said that she is hot like an icecream cone with a cherry on top ... I think that the guy comes off even worse than her .... this **** is hilarious

Just A Thought

Well, considering all the "garbge" that passes for music these days, I wouldn't be surprised if this becomes a number one hit! Boy, do I miss the 80's and early 90's. and I'm eighteen years old!!!!!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

wow great song..this will be a great hit in all the cancer wards

Maisy

This makes "Tardy for the Party" sound good.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments