Angelina's Rap Song -- 4:22 of Awesome

11/19/2010 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Angelina Pivarnick from "Jersey Shore" has -- against the desires of anyone with the ability to hear sound -- released the FULL version of her catchy rap song.

The question is ...

Bubbles The Chimp

How bad are your vocals when auto-tune does not even work on both vocal parts, male and female.

norma

I don't know what's worse the ugliest picture of Angelina[she is ugly but why show that ugly big nosed picture]or that stupid childish song,the reason people can't stand her is because she has a big mouth she's rude and has no personality or class,she has a very bad personality she should try to hide for awhile as she is annoying beyond reality TV.

Heidi

Is that a casio I hear?

AreUCrazy

Bad Bad Bad song.. but how many people are going to d/l it?

Gloria Unread

Holy Carp! - The guy singing with Angeling sounds EXACTLY like Weird Al Yankovic!!

NelsonH

Angelina, don't waste $1 million on a record album like Heidi Montag did. Don't spend your money. Save your money. Invest it. Do appearances and get all the money you can at this point in your life because honestly no one will remember you after season 3 of Jersey Shore airs. I'm not an Angelina hater, I loved her on Jersey Shore for all of the dramatic moments. You may have no career soon, so save your profits!!!

Aisver

That song and Angelina both belong on the back shelf along with all the other discounted wanna be one hit wonders.Better yet the Satan Island dump.

sPaNkDeNALgAs

The musics has middle eastern undertones to it. Sounds like crap. Voice sounds altered, just like HEIDI MONTAG'S crap that she dares to call music.

If I had to listen to Angelina's vs. Heidi Montag's, I'd go for Heidi's in a heart beat......thats how bad this "single" is (if anyone dares to call it a single)

LMAO @ #1

en Todo Momento!!

no, but really, ANY song that has the lyrics: 'so step off bitch or i'll punch your face!' can ONLY be classified as awesome!! :DDD

MJ

This is definitely really bad. But the guy is almost worst than Angelina. Weird Al should def do a version of this song.

CWolfe

I didnt think anyone could have a worst rap career than kevin federline but congrats Angelina you proved me wrong.

ian

Please someone shoot me!!!!! Who in the right mind would produce this crap.........

jazzmine

Ok TMZ, are you sure you didnt rip this off of an SNL skit?
I'm watching you.

socal.s

You know those times when you watch/hear something that you heard was terrible or know is going to be terrible so you set your expectations real low and it end's up not being that bad? This is definitely not one of those times....

Flurv