Angelina's Rap Song -- 4:22 of Awesome

11/19/2010 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Angelina Pivarnick from "Jersey Shore" has -- against the desires of anyone with the ability to hear sound -- released the FULL version of her catchy rap song.

The question is ...

ANAHITA

Dear Angelina;
If you are going to realease a single at least make the effort of coming out with a somewhat decent song. This song only talks about angelina... angelina who?!... WTF!!
Have you ever heard madonna say her name in one of her songs.. that's right! Never!....

GO AWAY!! please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HARDY-HAR-HAR

Um, that's not Rap.

Pandra Kaka

Sweet lord. How can this girl not understand that this is the biggest POS ever? You have to be an idiot to think this is something that even your family or friends would listen to. Whoever the producer is is an even bigger idiot.

Tray

REALLY did she really have to do that...Lord Help us all!

dlbinne

bypass GO, and go straight to PLAYBOY!

Mark

You know you're bad when the Sitch is a better dancer than you are a singer/rapper.

dlbinne

i'd take a good look at that junk in her trunk, i'd buy Hustler if she had a worthwhile spread in there.

Courtney

Someone please rip out their vocal cords. TRASH.

headshaker

I honestly can't believe at the crap these guys report on. Not only is this music the epidemy of crap but honestly it almost sounds like the napolean dynamite garbage. They were purposely trying to make it sound like garbage on there so please tell me she is doing the same? Did they record this on their iphones while they were shopping in toys r us? Do us all a favour and just save the 10 steps of "PR" and go straight to the OD stage on ambien and perks. The faster you are out of the spotlight the less 12 year olds that will cake their face with make up and go out to lick some pole to follow in your footsteps you bottle rat!

Jim in Cali

Haha, this is great. Can't wait for the album. HAHAHAHA

Kermit

Living in Florida you learn quickly not to walk around bare foot near a lake, for the reason when I was young I got attack by a gator the results was the lost of 2 of my toes. Why did I share that story with you? Because I rather live through that pain again then to listen to this bag of sour buttholes.

Shannon

Thanks for giving me ear herpes lol. That was awful. I couldn't even last a full minutes of her

lorena

seriously i dint even finish lisening to the whole song, that how bad it is.....YOU SUCK!!

Nostradamus

TMZ is right, it's kinda catchy, afraid to say it's growing on me!
Lighten up people, Angelina isn't taking this seriously.
If that leak didn't create such a storm, they wouldn't have released the full version.

Danielle

Best song ever. I'm using this in my wedding. Fist pumping bride. awesome.