Mel Gibson to Appear in Court to Fight Oksana

11/21/2010 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson will be front and center in L.A. County Superior Court on Monday ... as his lawyers ask the judge to strip Oksana Grigorieva of custody and award it to him ... TMZ has learned.

1112_mel_gibson_EX_TMZ_05
We're told Mel is appearing because he wants the judge to see how serious he is about getting full custody, on grounds Oksana is hurting Lucia by going on what he considers a public smear campaign rooted in lies. We're told Mel's team believes Oksana's conduct -- especially in the face of Judge Scott Gordon warning her to stay silent -- smacks of instability.

As we reported, Mel also wants Judge Gordon to give Oksana supervised visitation only and no overnights with the baby ... at least for the time being.

Sources tell us ... Mel will ask the judge to make the order last for six months, after which the issues can be revisited.

little aussie reader

And everyone IN THE KNOWN WORLD are (finally) ALIGNED again this stupid female refugee … AND IT WAS ALL HER FAULT.

GREED THY NAME IS OKSANA ...

Posted at 1:19 AM on Nov 21, 2010 by karen lee

yeah baby!

michelle

i wonder if any members of the Gibson family
will attend/support their dad and baby sister
.... maybe even M.G.s wife ....

kali

Could you imagine if a Judge tells you to stop doing something or you may lose custody of your baby and you do it anyways?

What kind of woman is THAT?

little aussie reader

Enough of this story already. Everyday I go on this site I have to hear the blow by blow update and frankly its getting old..fast!

Posted at 1:19 AM on Nov 21, 2010 by melissa

feel free to not read the story and refrain from clicking on comments.

Emm

i wonder if any members of the Gibson family
will attend/support their dad and baby sister
.... maybe even M.G.s wife ....

Posted at 1:22 AM on Nov 21, 2010 by michelle

From your mouth to God's ears...

little aussie reader

Dinner. BBS.

Go Team Mel!

igotfleasfromtmz

Yes MG is still married isn't he. hmm
Vat kine of woman does dis d's things with married man, Vat kine of woman is dat?

Emm

Posted at 1:19 AM on Nov 21, 2010 by melissa

Heres a suggestion - Elvis already left the building, try following him!

Cthrew

I'm LOVING it! Damn, I wish I could take Monday off!

igotfleasfromtmz

Ring Ring................ Larry ARE YOU THERE?

igotfleasfromtmz

Anyone dealing with this thing, better use spermacide right off the bat.

Cthrew

He's been appearing more and more in public lately. Good. He's been silent long enough. I am so happy to hear that he's asserting his confidence. He must know by now how much public support he has. I hope it helps him.

champix_o

@ stacY

I agree with Mel 100%. This woman(if thats what you wanna call her) has done nothing that is in the best interest of baby Lucia. She is so dead set on retaliating and making Mel pay for what she believes hes done. In my opinion she is one of the poorest excuses for a mother and i feel the judge and the legal system have been way to passive with her and its time for her to have to suffer the consequences of her actions just like anyone else would. No more no less!!

Posted at 1:19 AM on Nov 21, 2010 by *~*StacY*~*

I agree. Just being photographed 'looking like a Madonna with a chikd' won't do any longer, neither will cover the fact that she is the unstable one ... And WHO knows what she is willing to do, even to her own child, when she is REALLY UNDER PRESSURE ( she wasn't until now ! and I don't believe any of her sob stories of what happened before) _______ Good luck to Mel and Lucia!!

Majestik

AND...

WE didn't get this from the last posts?

*~*StacY*~*

Oh and another thing that gets me is she never said anything about him "brandishing a gun" until she was on larry king live, that came out of left field. I was under the assumption when you were a victim of dv and were filing any type of report you are to tell all not bits and pieces of what you feel like making up that day. But i could be wrong i just never heard a gun brought into it until then thats all.