Mel Gibson to Appear in Court to Fight Oksana

11/21/2010 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson will be front and center in L.A. County Superior Court on Monday ... as his lawyers ask the judge to strip Oksana Grigorieva of custody and award it to him ... TMZ has learned.

1112_mel_gibson_EX_TMZ_05
We're told Mel is appearing because he wants the judge to see how serious he is about getting full custody, on grounds Oksana is hurting Lucia by going on what he considers a public smear campaign rooted in lies. We're told Mel's team believes Oksana's conduct -- especially in the face of Judge Scott Gordon warning her to stay silent -- smacks of instability.

As we reported, Mel also wants Judge Gordon to give Oksana supervised visitation only and no overnights with the baby ... at least for the time being.

Sources tell us ... Mel will ask the judge to make the order last for six months, after which the issues can be revisited.

Previous 15 Comments | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96

V

LA me,

I was the one who asked about THE LITTLE RIVER BAND GUITAR MUSIC BOOK or even some of their songs.

Hoped someone could point out a shop somewhere in Australia maybe or England - a lifetime ago I found an out of print book series for my mom. With us having a large family spread all over, she told others and before you knew it I was getting requests from family and friends to find obscure, hard to find items.

This is the first time I have been unsuccessful. Out of desperation and because I thought some Australian and English posters were here I hoped to get a line on this music. Wish there was an Alibris just for music. I don't understand WHY their music is so hard to find. It really has been a stumper.

Anyway, time evaporated. I ended up doing plan B. I have a couple of friends, one friend who makes violins and teaches music - violin, piano, and guitar mostly and the other who played guitar professionally for years and still does studio work help me. They listened to the songs on cd and wrote the guitar tabs.

They are being bound at this time. With the holidays so very close I'm not sure there is even time to try and outsource from a different country.

I wish when The Little River Band appeared in Athens GA a few years back I had JUST ASKED THEM about their music but the time I didn't know how hard it would be to find any.

IN my opinion, they really SHOULD create and release a book of songs, they could do it via their website. Wonder if anything similar to CCR music rights occurred?

Don't feel badly LA me. All's well.

KoalaBabe

little Aussie reader if you read this:) OMG I'm on the top of the world!!!!

ALTIYAN WON!! the X Factor, hugs all my mate!! One very very happy Koala here.

Huggles Azlee me mate and going back to work, has many paper works to do:(

Have a wonderful day everyone, I will be praying for you Mel:) so be strong and have faith!.

Good night all and god bless!

KoalaBabe

V they are old group and I might be able to get you what musics of them you need.

email me to koala-babe@hotmail.com
I can send you mp3 if I get hold of their cd or I can send it to you Via snail mail. If you have PO BOX I can post it there if you're not comfortable of giving out your house number.

Abby

I can't believe these comments---so full of hatred and venom for a woman who was beaten, abused verbally, and treated like garbage by one of the world's richest and most influential men. He has admitted to these acts and, further, engaged in predictable actions of batterers and misogynists: minimizing, blaming the victim, making excuses for his violence. Classic. The fact that she do***ented his actions does not make her a whore or a gold digger. The only two explanations for the vitriol toward Gregorieva here are:
1) most of you somehow warm to the idea of a woman being beaten down into her "place" or
2) these comments are totally bogus, sent by Gibson's minions of paid aides to give the appearance that the public is in support of him.
There are no other explanations for so many "Yea, Gibson!" and "Go! Gibson" comments here. One woman DIES at the hands of her intimate partner every 6 minutes in the U.S., and I don't give a damn what she did; he had NO right to touch her, no right to scream death threats to her. He's made up lies to cover himself, after the fact. He hates blacks, women, Jews, gays, ethnic people, and even normal, everyday Catholics. He has put himself up on a moral pedestal, yet he is a violent monster. You just cannot excuse his behavior here---ever. Personally, I hope he rots in hell--better yet in prison.

Just one of those days

Gee Mel... fall 'in love' with a younger woman, leave your wife of forever and all your kids for her, after you get her pregnant, things go wrong and your angry? (putting it mildly) You're just like a lot of other old men... get sucked in by your ego! I love it.. you may have bit off more than you an chew;and clearly, you lost your temper time after time with this one. I am thrilled that she taped you.... the older man who got fooled...and then threw temper tantrums. When will these old men ever learn...???? You should have stuck with your wife... the one who is STILL standing by you. Shes a hell of a woman and YOU are an idiot. Actually, your ex is too good for you. She deserves so much better...good news is she got a lot of your money when you decided to leave her for your "soul mate". Hows that "soul mate" thing now...???

poirot

Posted at 11:37 AM on Nov 22, 2010 by Abby

HER COUNTLESS LIES AND CONTRADICTIONS HAVE BEEN EXPOSED

Familiarize yourself with the facts.

Yanickdev

He his an alcoholic who needs help.
Rest in peace Mel.

Yanickdev
The Web Division

em

Posted at 11:37 AM on Nov 22, 2010 by Abby

=============================================================
Why are DV organisations declining Oxana's assistance in supporting the cause of Domestic Violence Victims? Could it be that they see her for what she really is - a scheming, ugly person on the inside. She comes across as being determined to make Mel Gibson pay and it is consuming her. She has money on her mind!! Oxana on the mediation settlement of $15 million, there is nothing in it for meeeee! Everything that has been put in place by Mel has been put in place with Lucia in mind. I would like to know her relationships' history. Mel has had a long-term relationship with his soon to be ex-wife and he has brought up 7 children. Robyn asked in the divorce settlement that they co-parent Tommy, the youngest. Why would she do that if she was worried in any way as to what kind of father Mel is. Mel loves his children; there is nothing he would not do for them. He also comes from a large family. He has been vilified and his recent past has been regurgitated by a number of people who definitely have a dog in this fight. Mel is straight and real. Oxana is manipulative and fake. I know who I'd rather have in my corner when I am in trouble. Give me the politically incorrect Mel any time. He says it as he sees it and you know where you are with him. Like it or not. His long-term relationships with his lawyer, publicist and Ed Limato who died recently just highlight that he is a stand-up guy who won't stab you in the back. He has an Irish temper and he needs to be vigilant to deal with his alcoholism - another Irish trait. I hope he can deal with his demons in a constructive way. Cultivating and having loving thoughts instead of angry ones might help. He perhaps needs to learn to "know" that he is in charge of his thoughts and that his thoughts create his feelings. If you are in charge, why would you encourage and perpetuate angry thoughts if they create "feeling angry, stressed and frustrated"? Call him what you will, he is an original, controversial but genuine. He has helped many people along the way and the sort of loyalty that inspires is lasting and solid. God bless Mel and inspire him with loving thoughts! Put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!

em

Posted at 11:37 AM on Nov 22, 2010 by Abby

HER COUNTLESS LIES AND CONTRADICTIONS HAVE BEEN EXPOSED
Familiarize yourself with the facts.
Posted at 12:08 PM on Nov 22, 2010 by poirot

Hear, hear poirot.
Abby – look at Oksana’s past. How many long-term relationships has she had? She was determined to become an artist. Mel tried to help by signing her up on to his record label – ICON, but she can’t sing. Her piano playing is mediocre at best. Would she ever be able to fill a venue with people willing to listen to her play and sing? I doubt it, if the venue for her charity do in Russia is anything to go by.

Abby you talk about Mel making up lies after the fact. How about Oxana? When she did not get what she was expecting, she embellished an argument they had in January 2010!! What led up to that argument is anybody’s guess. If Oxana had a solid case, she would not have had to resort to doing things after the fact. She made sure she had her 15 minutes of fame when she travelled with Mel to all the red carpet events with pre-mature baby Lucia in tow. She wants success; there is nothing wrong with that. However, she has little or no talent. Her beautiful looks have helped her in the past, but now she looks a fake and she sounds a fake. How do a slap and a potty mouth amount to a violent monster? What he said on these tapes was out of control. He sounded betrayed and hurt and used foul language to let off steam. He employs a lot of the people amongst the groups of people you say he hates, blacks, women, Jews, gays, ethnic people and even normal, everyday Catholics. But because he sounded off like a bonehead you say he hates these groups. People have reason to defend Mel, they can relate to him, he is real and has real feelings. They cannot relate to Oxana, who has no soul, whose only aim is to humiliate him and get more money so she and her family can live in the luxury to which she has become accustomed. Lucia only figures in this as her bargaining chip. Oxana is a sad example of a mother who thinks of herself first and foremost and not her children. Mel loves all of his children and they come first. Who would you rather have as a parent? Fame is a poor substitute for family. Ask Mel.

working mom 2

DK 11/21 @ 1:13
What the heck are you posting about? Mel took very good care of his other kids with Robin and still does, what makes you think he doesn't want the baby? Cheater, where did you get that? Have you been hitting the bottle and then posting? Nowhere does it say that Mel cheated, Oksana accused him of it, but do you know for a FACT that he did? I personally dont believe a word she says, she's a pathalogical liar out to get as much money as she can.

pop up display stand