Mel Gibson Arrives at Court In Custody War

11/22/2010 1:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson just arrived at the L.A. County Courthouse in downtown L.A., ready to do battle with Oksana Grigorieva over the custody of Lucia.

1122_mel_gibson_WM_TMZ_02clean
As TMZ first reported, Mel's lawyers will argue Oksana should be stripped of custody and denied overnight visits.  Mel wants the judge to give Oksana visitation, but only if it's supervised.

UPDATE 9:15 AM PT -- Once inside the court, we're told the atmosphere was extremely tense and that Mel and Oksana have not interacted.

rg1

Good luck, Mel.

Oinky deserves nothing.

Tellthetruth59

Mel - remind the judge how psycho pulled the baby into a heated argument and threatened you to "STOP OR YOU'LL TURN HER INTO A RETARDED BRAIN DAMAGED IDIOT!" If that doesn't work, remind the judge how she squatted on the lawn and howled at the moon like a deranged dingo holding your baby.

I pray that judge takes that poor child away from Ox.

Posted at 9:19 AM on Nov 22, 2010 by Tellthetruth59
...

funny how those 'words' sound just like the type of sh.it he was recorded as saying to her on the tape.

actor Gibson -- writing up a script

Posted at 9:22 AM on Nov 22, 2010 by TMZgossip
----------------------------------------

Have you read her text messages to Mel TMZG - "my king, God's permission, immaculate interception, rear love." If you want drama read Ox's texts messages. Straight from a Russian Bride website.

mama9

GOOD LUCK MEL, LOTS OF LOVE HERE

GEL

Wow, the people defending Oinksana are just as whacko as they claim Mel is.

fuddyduddy

Gibson drives in because he doesn't want people to hear him huffing and puffing like he did on the tapes, while he tries to climb the court steps

weeeeezeeee weeeezzzeeeee I can't *cough* *cough* weeeeeezeeee talk *hack* *spit* talk nowwww *cough* *cough*

Posted at 9:20 AM on Nov 22, 2010 by TMZgossip
Nope; not so. His attorney may have assigned parking at the courthouse, or they may be using a VIP entrance.

Posted at 9:23 AM on Nov 22, 2010 by fuddyduddy
...

Gibson using the disabled parking

wadda putz

Posted at 9:25 AM on Nov 22, 2010 by TMZgossip
Nope; disabled parking for the mentally handicapped like OG is ACROSS the street.

6one9

TEAM MEL!!! Get OG DEPORT`ED ```out of here!!! YO! :)

Shell

Good Luck, Mel!!

Did anyone notice Oxy face planting in to one of those paps cameras as she was walking down the sidewalk? LMAO!!

NICOLE

°º¤øº¤ø..TEAM MEL,,ø„¸¸„ø¤º°..GOOD LUCK!.¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº¤ø ..TEAM MEL..„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø GOOD LUCK!..ø„¸

Tellthetruth59

Posted at 9:20 AM on Nov 22, 2010 by TMZgossip

Posted at 9:23 AM on Nov 22, 2010 by fuddyduddy
...

Gibson using the disabled parking

wadda putz

Posted at 9:25 AM on Nov 22, 2010 by TMZgossip
---------------------------

He was using the, "I'm already famous entrance." Not the, "I"m only a fame-whore entrance."

Belinda

Ox won't talk because People and Larry King aren't paying her. "I'm so sorry I can't talk to you, but thank you for your interest." Those paps need to hold a wad of Benjamins if they want her to spill. However, they are free to photograph and film the psycho for free because that suits her.

Posted at 9:26 AM on Nov 22, 2010 by Tellthetruth59
__________________________________________________________

Notice the difference between the two.

Mel again goes directly to the parking garage.

Oksana takes a long walk down the sidewalk to attract attention.
She is addicted to the press.

I mentionned on the other post about liking one reporter who asked her 'Oksana do you care 'at all' about losing the baby'.
Hee Hee!

Shell

Posted at 9:31 AM on Nov 22, 2010 by Tellthetruth59
=======================================================

ROFL!!

middleagedcrazy

I am ready for my closeup now Mr. DeMille!

The little peoples love me for I fatally beautiful!

I have puppies and kitties too for my next march to show judge that I deserve money!

The little peoples love me for my beautiful interviews!

Bleah.

Tee hee * + * + * + * + *

angelika466

Jade evergreen

At Winne Mel isn't drinking anymore and don't believe Oksana she has lie so many dang time I lost count and Oksana was never beaten like she been claiming and she her story

At tmzgossip lease Mel didn't go all out on hate smear compain like Oksana doing

Bruno

The court houses downtown have underground parking and entry in to the lobby. Notice how Mel chooses that route while Oinky wants to parade herself through the paps?