MJ Producer Believes MJ Is ALIVE!!!!!

11/22/2010 2:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson is NOT DEAD -- he's still alive ... just like Elvis ... this according to a famous music producer who worked with MJ all the way to the possibly not-so-bitter end.

Michael Jackson Is Alive

Super producer Teddy Riley -- who worked with MJ on the "Dangerous" album and produced the song "Breaking News" on the upcoming Sony album -- has reignited the Michael Jackson conspiracy theory after twittering that he believes MJ is alive ... somewhere.

Riley wrote, "If people can think Elvis is still alive why the F#*@ I cant [sic] think Michael is still alive."

1122_riley_twitter

Just one day before the tweet, Riley received a message from a fan who wrote, "Akon said he believes Michael is in hiding and will be coming back one day. Im curious to know what ya think bout that."

Riley responded, "AKON IS MY FRIEND AND WE THINK ALIKE."

So, we gotta ask ...

JBFAN-SGFAN!

who can think elvis is alive..! He whas dead for 100 years ago (im just saying 100 becauz i mean for a long time ago)

And that 8%..Dont think he is alive or not MJ..!

Denise

If you don´t beLIEve he´s alive, why are you still reading the news about him after all this time?

pETER

Doctor Conrad Murray spinning and sweating sounds like M.J... He he he >>>> Look deeper especially at his hands LOL........ THIS IS IT........... Follow The White Rabbit >>>> L.O.V.E.

Stephanie

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,Michael Jackson Is Not Dead He's Alive And I So Happy Right Now:)

YellowTulip

@552: It's not your business what I read, period.

pETER

Why so angry YellowTulip ? We have come to a very interesting point in time (ask Dave Dave about his Third Eye) THIS IS IT ! We have 12 Strands to go so hey CAN YOU FEEL IT? If you have the patience to beLIEve you will beLIEve... Follow The White Rabbit >>> THIS IS R.E.A.L !

YellowTulip

I live in reality and the reality bites sometimes.
Regarding Dave Dave, it is disgusting and insolent to claim that MJ disguised himself as Dave Dave - as a burn victim! - on that King show.
You know many insane asylum inmates see white rabbits, white mice and pink elephants...
Can't you feel that MJ is no longer oamong us? The earth stood still for a blink when MJ died, didn't you perceived that?

pETER

L.O.V.E. YOU MORE FOREVER AND EVER YellowTulip........ I CAN FEEL IT ! I beLIEve in Michael's Illusion...... L.O.V.E. What is R.E.A.L. ?

YellowTulip

Yeah great, so marry me, pETER.

pETER

O.K SET THE DATE........... L.O.V.E. YOU MORE.........
Check this out death hoax on T.V > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiFKR3O3rzY

Need to wait for the USA to cover this....... L.O.V.E. THIS IS IT!

Rosella

I believe Michael Jackson is still alive =)

YellowTulip

Is December the 21st 2012 okay for you, pETER?

pETER, I was a believer, but then it became ugly. The believers stalked so many persons around MJ (staff, family, LAPD, Forest Lawn workers and so on - they even stalked and harassed MJ doubles) with Emails and phonecalls.
They kept a jealous watch over Karen Faye, the followers and other women close to him and started to slander so damn mean. Their assumptions became kookier and the viciousness grew ad infinitum. So I decided to drop out of that mean and sick setting.
After a short time without that influence of that evil spirits I became a non believer.
I still miss MJ but pain is getting fewer and fewer. Now I hope for justice for MJ.
It'll be okay when Murray is behind bars.

pETER

December the 21st 2012 a good date YellowTulip LOL.....................
I am a beLIEver so naturally see the Doctor as part of this illusion. Michael is innovating film to a whole new level THIS IS IT.... L.O.V.E.

blythe

hey guys, dont it look like someone socked him one on this photo , look at it real close, he's covering it with his hair. wow

Mary Louricas

Look at his mothers face at his funeral. The pIn on that poor womens face is real. You can't fake that. That is the face of a mother who has lost her child.

Previous 15 Comments | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments