Mel On The Hunt for Oksana's Oxycodone Rx

11/26/2010 11:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva were in a legal brawl over Oxycodone ... TMZ has learned.

1123_mel_oksana_EX_TMZ_02

We've obtained court documents in which Mel's lawyers were trying to get hold of Oksana's medical records -- specifically records from CVS pharmacy, after Mel found a bottle of Oxycodone prescribed to Oksana.

Mel's lawyers argued ... by lawfully finding the bottle and seeing the information on the prescription bottle, Oksana waived her right of privacy, and that Mel had a right to see exactly how may prescriptions CVS had been filling.

Oksana's lawyers bristled, arguing right back that Mel was on a "fishing expedition" and that the information was "irrelevant."

There's no indication the judge has ruled on Mel's motion to get Oksana's CVS records.

Jus Another Viewer

TWO rehab - recovery facilities within 50 miles of Malibu, Cali. (one hour drive from Mel's home IN Malibu,Ca.)

BOTH places have ROSE GARDEN attached to their name.

(Google is amazing huh?) Maybe SOME media companies could DO SOME SEARCHING on this whole sh*tpile of ACTUAL research all of us who are TEAM - MEL have put together. It's shameful what they are trying to do to Mel and his entire family.

Posted at 1:19 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by Jus Another Viewer

BOTH places have ROSE GARDEN attached to their name.

Posted at 1:19 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by Jus Another Viewer

garnet

I hope she wasn't taking it when she was pregnant or breastfeeding.

Jus Another Viewer

Hi ALL!
Somebody, please, explain me what's Oxycodone? Is't medecine drug??? What's it prescription???

Posted at 1:20 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by misssahara

Medical Grade Synthetic Grade Heroine used for relief of CRITICAL pain... (or people who lie and claim to be in unbelievable pain..!)

little aussie reader

And dont they have enough DRIVING video evidence of her.. if she IS under Dr. perscription for them.. could they pull her over now when she is driving and check her for driving while impaired?

Posted at 1:16 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by Jus Another Viewer

Good point JAV. I would hope so. Just before last Christmas, I bent the wrong way as I picked something up and prolapsed a disc. It was agony. I could only get around with the help of a walking stick. The doctor prescribed oxycontin. I was on it for 6 weeks. I was in la-la land the whole time. I definately was not myself - I could barely move and my hubby couldn't have a conversation with me. I went to physio by taxi - no way was I fit to drive!

little aussie reader

Hi ALL!

Posted at 1:20 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by misssahara

Posted at 1:22 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by Jus Another Viewer

I believe it is also known as 'hillbilly heroin".

Whodis

Oxycodone is a intensely powerful prescription pain reliever drug.
People hold up pharmacies for it.
People kill for it.
It is hugely abused.
It causes people to be the most mental you have ever seen.
I saw a man try to climb a brick wall.
Sounds funny. But to see is scary.
It is a bad bad drug.

mspaap

I wonder if Gibson is looking for all the bottles of alcohol and pills he took and is probably still taking..lol

mspaap

If Gibson can't find all the pills and alcohol bottles he digested, maybe he can settle for his bottled up then unleashed RAGE? Ya thank lol

Whodis

Posted at 1:26 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by mspaap

Because you want to divert attention?
How foolish.
Next.

igotfleasfromtmz

This doesn't surprise me, all the self mutilation surgery's show it.

roz

Since Oksana is claiming physical injuries -- then her medical records are fair game and at issue. These records, whether through doctor or CVS, should reveal when and how many times the hillbilly heroin was prescribed to her.

But knowing her, she probably had faux prescriptions as well -- made out to fake names.

Whodis

Her hair strands could be quite revealing.

LA me

mspaap

The "LOL" is on you if this is the best you can come up with!! FAIL!!! Hahahaha Yes we are laughing AT you, not With you!

Tellthetruth59

They should have titled this thread: Ox addicted to Oxy?

roz

They should have titled this thread: Ox addicted to Oxy?

Posted at 1:33 AM on Nov 26, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

Or in the alternative: OXY Lady............