« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

L.A. Dodgers Owners Officially Divorced

11/23/2010 2:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Frank McCourt and Jamie McCourt are officially divorced, TMZ has learned, but the big issue of the property settlement and who gets the Los Angeles Dodgers has not yet been decided.

1123_divorce_docs_mccourt_ex_tmz
According to today's court docket, the judgment for the divorce has been entered.  So Frank and Jamie are officially single.

As for the all-important issue of who gets what, we're told the judge has given Frank and Jamie until the end of this month to either accept or reject the mediator's proposed settlement.  If they don't agree, we're told the judge will make a decision by December 29.

At stake -- who owns the Dodgers.

Stay tuned

0709_split_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

awards

Another greedy witch with a passed expiration date... So sad. There should be a bounty on them!

you know it

Split 50/50. Done deal!

Emm

Same Judge thats handling the Mel Gibson custody case. Enough said!!!

Mr. Hudson

imagine waking up to that disgusting neck every day? she looks like she smells like cat pooh...

lennys2lennys

Have you seen my basball..I don`t know lenny have you seen my baseball? I don`t know lenny I`an`t spoust2 say nothin2 no bodys

Cravin Morehead

The ex-wife is a greedy old hag!

No comment

I hate the Dodgers... so glad they were dumb enough to give Manny all that money and then dumb him. Now the same with his wife... Frank is going to have to sell the team. hehehe.

lennys2lennys

Can I have my baseball? I DON~T KNOW LENNY CAN I HAVE MY BASBALL?

MIDNIGHT TOKER

WONDER IF HIS EX WIFE WANTS TO GO ON A DATE..I HAVE A 2 FOR 1 SPECIAL COUPON AT RUSTLERS

John

Change Jamie's picture again. Put one of the good ones of her yelling and looking like a crack ho looking for some crack.

Another whacked out psycho ho bag with an equally greasy looking dude.

C

Wow a bunch of women haters here, bet your relationships are grand. She has been with him for decades and as such deserves her fair share. Get over it that is how the law is designed. Just because men, with far more money than brains, decide to downgrade to tramps half their age doesn't mean the wife that has been there for all the years should lose out.

Mr. Dude

@ #14: Yes she was with him for quite some time. The issue at hand is that it was HIS FAMILY'S property that netted the money that allowed the purchase of the Dodgers. Without that it never would have happened, she deserves $$ don't get me wrong. But 1/2 of his families money she does not deserve. Plain & simple, she is greedy.

lennylenny

HAVE u seen my baseball? I don`t know lenny have you seen my baseball?

sexyyeyes

Cough Cough..who cares

noneofyourbusiness

That is when a pre-nup would have come in very handy.....they both walk away with MONEY-and lots of it. I don't feel very sorry for either of them. Boo-hooo!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments