Kanye -- Comparing Matt Lauer to a Child Abuser????

11/24/2010 2:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West went on another trademark rant last night -- unleashing about everything from Taylor Swift to George W. Bush ... and even took what seemed to be a serious shot at Matt Lauer.
112410_kanye_mattlauer_youtube

During his concert in New York last night, Kanye brought up the "Today" show drama again (and his allegations that Lauer ran a clip from his interview with Kanye out of context) -- and made the following comment:

"Matt Lauer's not a bad guy I'm sure ... but if you are a child that's being abused by your parent ... or you are a girl being abused by your boyfriend ... the greatest win that you could ever have is for that person to hit you in public. You SEE! YOU SEE! I TOLD YOU!"

For the record -- Matt and the "Today" show insist they did NOTHING wrong.

As for Kanye, he also ranted about the infamous Taylor Swift moment at the VMAs -- saying, "If I wasn't drunk, I woulda been on stage longer."

He continued, "Taylor never came to my defense in any interview .. and rode it and rode it."

Check out the clip -- pretty crazy stuff.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

guest

Kanye is annoying.

Mike

Kayne West is a piece of garbage. Why does anyone stick a microphone in front of his mouth? His IQ is less than his age. Complete Tool, and anyone that listens to his crap music, is also a tool.

Oval Beach

Defense? What defense? You were and still are an idiotic ******* Kanye. It would seem like after what happened to your mother, it would make one humble, perhaps mellow out an *******..but I guess your mother's death was for not. You are a loser, you don't know when to shut the f**k up and let someone else speak. Defense? ...give me a break *******.

GOLLY

Sounds like someone who is a little full of himself. It's sad when there is no humility. People just stop buying his crap. He will go away.

M.

I saw the interview on the Today show and Kanye is full of it. He is jusat trying to keep is name out there. He thinks Taylor Swift should stnad up for him? I thought he learned somekind of lesson from all if this, Or 2 least thats what he said in the media, I see that it was all just to try to spiff up his image. What and ego-maniacle jerk

dprice

This guy is the biggest crybaby in the industry. give me an F'ing break. he cries when he loses, he cries when his friends lose, he cries when he goes on TV and something that makes him look like a flip flopper. I can not stand him.

He is on my list of "people to spill a drink on". If I ever saw him at a restaurant, or night club, I would spill a drink on him by "accident". Others on the list OXY, Spencer Pratt, Heidi pratt, but only so I could see thru he shirt.

porkchop

What an *******...

janet

No talent jerk.

sandra

Kanye is a complete MORON!

meef

ievitably the douch@bag comes out again. for all his acting and apologies, he's still just a douch@bag.

munkey

He is so annoying! He thinks that everyone should worship him and he's just full of crap. How can you compare Matt Lauer, making him look like a damn fool, to a guy that abuses kids???? He needs to seriously disappear, but I guess to him, bad publicity is still publicity.

Cartman

Why should Taylor come to this crazy racist's defense? He ruined her moment and he's a punk.

Not a big Obama fan but he was right on the money when he called this guy a jacka$s.

sandra

Kanye is a COMPLETE MORON!

Amber

What is wrong with this guy? everyone else is always to blame, NEVER him!!!

Snooky

He is yet again blaming Taylor Swift? After he apologized and made a big deal that he was wrong - knew he was lying - all for more attention. Then Swift accepts his apology and even writes him a song - but wait, she is a white girl and she is to be hated by him and others like him. He is still after her. He is evil. She should have never played into his hand like she did - even writes a song for him! God! Taylor - stop being such a patsy to evil people like him!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments