Kanye -- Comparing Matt Lauer to a Child Abuser????

11/24/2010 2:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West went on another trademark rant last night -- unleashing about everything from Taylor Swift to George W. Bush ... and even took what seemed to be a serious shot at Matt Lauer.
112410_kanye_mattlauer_youtube

During his concert in New York last night, Kanye brought up the "Today" show drama again (and his allegations that Lauer ran a clip from his interview with Kanye out of context) -- and made the following comment:

"Matt Lauer's not a bad guy I'm sure ... but if you are a child that's being abused by your parent ... or you are a girl being abused by your boyfriend ... the greatest win that you could ever have is for that person to hit you in public. You SEE! YOU SEE! I TOLD YOU!"

For the record -- Matt and the "Today" show insist they did NOTHING wrong.

As for Kanye, he also ranted about the infamous Taylor Swift moment at the VMAs -- saying, "If I wasn't drunk, I woulda been on stage longer."

He continued, "Taylor never came to my defense in any interview .. and rode it and rode it."

Check out the clip -- pretty crazy stuff.

Ru4REAL

Kanye West is a good rap i like some of his suff(NEVER WILL BUY HIS RAP THO) but SHUT THE F UCK UP MAN. Just rap stop starting **** up. Kanye u just showed ur TRUE COLOR. "If I wasn't drunk, I woulda been on stage longer." WISH U WOULD HAVE THEN THE WORLD WOULD KNOW THE TRUTH GROW THE **** UP MAN
"Taylor never came to my defense in any interview" (CRYING LIL BIT CH) Go CRASH UR CAR AGAIN AND RUN AWAY HOPEFULLY THIS TIME U CRASH IN UR OWN HOUSE

kris

did anyone watch the whole video???? This article is ridiculous!!! They twisted all Kanye words. The media manipulate those who does not search for the truth by themselves. I'm not a big Kanye fan, I'm a much bigger Taylor Swift fan but I can't justify whats going on right now... I can't believe how much people hate this guy who honestly isn't all that bad

joekuhl79

Kanye, you so craazy!!

Maria DaSilva

Douchebag!!!

Derek

So let's look at it this way. Kanye originally did what America wanted and apologized a thousand times for the Taylor stunt. Now he is playing the "bad boy" card and apparently taking his obvious fake apology back. He is only doing what will make him more money...that is all. If people hating him makes him money then that is what he is going to do. i am sure he'll cross another line eventually and start apologizing again, but it will still be BS!!!

Jenny

He's a nut job!!!! Go find Amber Rose!

TexaninJersey

I feel like I am watching a child complain about the same crap over and over again. Move on dude! He continues to make a public ass of himself.

scott reno

I'm sorry for the loss of his mother...but, everyone today thinks everything that comes out of their mouth is interesting.
well, you're not. If you love him...then read on, but his behavior at the VMA's was sooo Ol' Dirty Bastard (RIP).

dk

Not worth the time it took to write the story, hes a looooooser and has had his 15min of fame. GO AWAY

jamie

Arguably the most famous and biggest sociopath on the planet, and the award goes to...KANYE!!!!!!!

Carl

ICK ICK ICK....he is so gross and his music sucks....what a loser....I hope he reads this....and are those people in the audience stupid???? please you wouldn't catch me wasting my cash on that loser......

mike

kanye you a sucka *****

sophis

STOP PUTTING THIS A** ON THE TUBE, he took the black race backward with all his rants; HE is the biggest racist there is. Kanye WEST should be rename Kanye SICKO

Bree

He is a nut job. Seriously, he can't be all there in the head. And he thinks because he is an "artist" he can do/say whatever he wants? Give me a break. The guy is seriously cracked. And it's all those people (the numbers he mentions, even though he says he doesn't talk about the numbers) that keep him up in the spot light. Don't buy his music, don't flaunt his stuff...and maybe, hopefully he will go away. He seriously thinks he is some kind of god. Ridiculous. Makes me a little sick.

Cat