Kelsey's New Apt. -- More Room than Camille's

11/26/2010 9:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Kelsey Grammer's new reported $6.5 million NYC apartment  comes with four bedrooms, stunning views and ... a slap in the face to his soon-to-be ex-wife Camille Grammer.

1123_lelsey_grammer_camille_grammer_TMZ
On a recent episode of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," Camille obnoxiously complained that the three bedroom Manhattan apartment she shared with Kelsey (prior to their separation) was too small.

Well, now Kelsey and his young girlfriend, Kayte Walsh, are one-upping Camille by one room and moving on up to a bigger, four bedroom apartment in the sky.

All's fair in love, war and real estate.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

john5oregon

I love "Frasier", but I absolutely loathe Kelsey Grammer, especially now.

JLS

Kelsey is revolting to me. He is loyal to nobody. He respects nobody. He cares about no woman and no child of his either.

He's just horrible. What woman would want this man?

Barbie

Camille is no prize but what Kelsey did and how he did it was crappy. He had already gotten this apartment before Camille came out to NY to see his play. She mentioned that in the show. He was already playing house in the "other" apartment even though Camille was decorating this apartment.

Yea, lost respect for the guy after what he did. On the other hand Camille is no prize either. How he stayed as long as he did I'll never understand. But the good news is, her bubble has been busted and she will have to slave away with a paultry $80 million dollar settlement. Poor thing imagine all the luxuries she will have to cut out of her life now. God, almost like she has to move back into the ghetto of Jersey City.

E

She surrounds herself with males telling her how "hot" she is every five minutes, and picks fights with everyone she isn't getting something off of. I don't love Kelsey Grammar, but she's a real piece of work.

Mee

Kelsey is trilled a woman got pregnant by him and is not paying a "surrogate" to carry the baby for them.

charlie

You can see and feel that lack of love he has for her on her show. She greets him with excitment and he pushes her away like a child who has had enough...
He doesn't even kiss Camille on the lips ever in the rhwobh!!
She is set for life now with her big ol' houses and two children.... no need to worry but I'd say she was hittin it with that young guy she hits balls with.. yea...???

MIDNIGHT TOKER

THIS GUY IS A LOSER AND SEEMS TO ME QUITE A FEW YEARS AGO HE GOT INTO TROUBLE FOR MESSING AROUND WITH AN UNDERAGE GIRL..

Kelly

I just don't understand how women will marry men for money. I can't wrap my head around that. Why?!

Kelsey is a prime example. He is a jack ace of bibical proportions!! Who in their right mind would want to wake up next to that? Honestly?!

Everybody wants nice things, but I would rather be broke and with someone who love me than be rich and basically alone.

True Grit

If anyone has seen Real Housewives of B H, Camille shows us clearly why Kelsey sought refuge elsewhere.

I don't condone cheating but no one knows the real story of what happened. Kelsey hasn't talked about it, only Camille with every opportunity she can. And with her dillusional versions of reality that she has shown on this new show, I would want to hear Kelsey's version first. She may have skipped that part that says they were separated or whatever.

The most prized quote that fell out of Camille's mouth is when she said that her husband was a well known, well respected actor with Emmys, Golden Globes, critical reviews on his Broadway plays and outranks the other wives' husbands because they are just for example, local realtors.

So I guess that means that Kayte Walsh - Kelsey's latest flame -outranks, outpecks and wins over Camille now. After all, she's with Kelsey and Camille is not.

Her catty laughs, evil looks and manipulations of every situation on that show tell the person she really is, regardless of how the editors of the show tweek it.

julie

If these older men are that stupid to date and then marry these young girls then I have no sympathy at all. Hope she takes your money and ego when it's said and done.

julie

To JLS, A young woman who wants to live the lavish lifestyle. Didn't Kelsey r.p. a young girl anyhow, then paid her parents off not to testify, once a pig always a pig.

HH

When I first heard that Kelsey had a girlfiend, and she was pregnant I thought, "what a pig"

BUT..... now that I've seen Camille in RHBH I sympathize with Kelsey. Camille is downright horrid... she's a skank and a liar and psychotic.... one wonders how Kelsey could stay with her as long as he did... Camille ain't right in the head.

Alexa

#13 Kelly
I went the "broke and in love" route...overrated! In my next life I'm opting for the money!

kim

I LOVE Camille because she keeps it real!!! She doesn't come off as phony and she is not afraid to speak her mind. It is true, her and Kelsey are very wealthy and Kyle's family made lots of $$$ from the Grammers. Kyle should have respected that the Grammer's have put $$$ in her family's pocket!! I'm sure Kyle's husband would have told her to just shut-up and deal with the drama. Because, Bev Hills realtors are a dime a dozen, (stupid Kyle). STAY STRONG CAMILLE
Stay strong Camille, I'm in your corner!!

Chris

I will 1st say Kelsey was a dog for what he did and how he did it but my gosh with Camilla as his wife I can almost understand. I watched ROHOBH and I cannot stand her, all the other housewives are rich and beautiful and you don't hear them being obnoxious about it at all. I can't stand Camille and this show doesn't portray a good picture of her at all.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments