Kelsey's New Apt. -- More Room than Camille's

11/26/2010 9:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Kelsey Grammer's new reported $6.5 million NYC apartment  comes with four bedrooms, stunning views and ... a slap in the face to his soon-to-be ex-wife Camille Grammer.

1123_lelsey_grammer_camille_grammer_TMZ
On a recent episode of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," Camille obnoxiously complained that the three bedroom Manhattan apartment she shared with Kelsey (prior to their separation) was too small.

Well, now Kelsey and his young girlfriend, Kayte Walsh, are one-upping Camille by one room and moving on up to a bigger, four bedroom apartment in the sky.

All's fair in love, war and real estate.

Telly

Normally, the news of a divorce makes me sad...in this case, I couldn't be happier to hear the news! Camille is an idiot. All you have to do is watch an episode or two and you'll realize that she is "new money" and that it isn't even hers. All she does is flaunt Kelsey's wealth and use it to extremes-4 nannies for 2 kids?? Only a starved and deprived idiot who comes into a load of money would pull some of her antics off. She really is no one without Kelsey and while his behavior is deplorable she is getting what she deserves and how appropriate that it is all happening on reality TV...One question is, next time she bickers with another housewife what will she use as ammunition now that she can't pull her whole "my husband is at the top of teh pecking order" line???

big al

i am absolutely mortified for camille. she looks so ridiculous on rhobh bragging about a pecking order of husbands & at that same time that was filmed kelsey was sliding it to another woman. could she be any more of a nightmare. i can only imagine what other words of wisdom will come from her on the upcoming episodes.

akamomma

Camille surrounds herself with wonderful "friends" - that she pays for including her tennis lover. So, in reality she has no real friends. She is not a true mother - she does not care for her children instead she has a house manager and 4 nannies for 2 kids!!! Obviously, Kyle is the truest of them all because she called Camille out on her craziness, even though it may end up costing her husband future real estate sales. But, I think losing Camille as a client and most likely keeping Kelsey is a bonus in a business sense. As for Mario being a dime a dozen real estate agent, check his stats.

Ha-HA!!!!

I love kelsey, i hate camille, so what?,who cares?, see ya later. that's all.

Bebe

Wonder if Kyle's husband got the commission on Kelsey's new apartment.

Though I enjoyed Cheers and Frasier, I have never thought much about Kesley Grammar and thought the way he left his wife was not nice. But, after watching RHOBH, I cant believe he had not left Camille sooner. Sadly, she comes across as very self-centered. For someone who wants to be on her own, she mentions her husband in every sentence. Their scenes seemed very cold and distant - a hint of things to come.

Mark

How did this talentless bore become a "star"? He would put a corpse to sleep!

jane

the most hilarious part of the show was when Camille tries to use big words, and she pauses afterward as though she wants an applause, CLASSIC!

Judy

Camille acts like a total slut on her show. I honestly can't watch her...she's beyond repulsive. And Kelsey has major issues as well.

panchang810

If Kelsey is a 9-5 employee earning less than $35K annually without insurance and using a beat-up second-hand car, NOBODY and I mean NOBODY WOULD EVEN DREAM OF HOOKING UP WITH HIM! He's not just ugly but bald, fat and has no personality.

Obviously it's his money women fight over him. Women who are shallow and materialistic. But I pity Camille for what his soon-to be ugly ex has done to her and their kids.

panchang810

prague

Kelsey seems damaged to me. Really damaged. Camille was his trophy wife for a while. He once gushed on the red carpet that she was the only woman who ever loved him. I didn't buy it for a second. Real love is something different.

bunny

If what I've seen on TRHBH is the true Camille, I think Klesey shouldv've left her long before she had a surrogate hatch his 2 children. She's psychotic,emotionally and physically plastic and delusional.

anonymous

people keep saying how they feel sorry for kelsey but if camille is so bad what does it say about him if he stayed with her for so long. everything she did including having surrogates for the babies says just as much about him. she may not have wanted to loose her figure and he may not have wanted her to loose it either. kelsey used this show to make himself look good because he knew to shut up because he was leaving while she had no clue and felt she was free to say anything. my point kelsey is far from a victim. he helped to make the demon that is camille and probably helped to encourage it. let's also not forget that this is kelsey's pattern so camille didnt drive him into anything he would have done it eventually anyway.

Mimi

That Camille is a piece of trash, Doesn't she remember where she used to work before marry Kelsey, she was a stripper!! o what she said "a dancer" The only good thing she did was marry a famous guy with money. She needs that someone reminder her where she came from...a trash can not a mansion in Beverly Hill. A trash always a trash!!

AS

I agree...I have seen the show and she knew exactly on which side her bread was buttered...Although we will never really know why they split - it's never our biz anyway - And while I think Kelsey has handled this the proper way - providing for his soon to be ex and his children, I am most disappointed in him. I always thought you had more class than that. Ah well, just chalk this one up as another human being - not the star we thought you were...I'm hoping she isn't going the Oksana route and dragging this crap on. She's going to get a bundle from him so she should just zip it. Make your own life....