Kelsey's New Apt. -- More Room than Camille's

11/26/2010 9:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Kelsey Grammer's new reported $6.5 million NYC apartment  comes with four bedrooms, stunning views and ... a slap in the face to his soon-to-be ex-wife Camille Grammer.

1123_lelsey_grammer_camille_grammer_TMZ
On a recent episode of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," Camille obnoxiously complained that the three bedroom Manhattan apartment she shared with Kelsey (prior to their separation) was too small.

Well, now Kelsey and his young girlfriend, Kayte Walsh, are one-upping Camille by one room and moving on up to a bigger, four bedroom apartment in the sky.

All's fair in love, war and real estate.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

m

If you watch the show ...you would realize why kelsey did what he did... Camille is one piece of work. has 4 nannies for 2 kids ..and complains she doesn't have enough time for herself... give me a break !! she deserves what she is getting..

Tj

I love Camille; I have great compassion for what she has gone through. Kelsey is a complex pathological narcissist and likely a sociopath. We have no idea what she has had to endure behind closed doors. Unless one has walked in her shoes no one know really what they are talking about. Harsh judgement is always the projection of the one writing it.

Linda2

She's such an obnoxious snob she deserved what she got. How did he live with her?

MD

OMG, Camille is a skank!!! She married him for fame and fortune. Kelsey may not be the best guy in the world, but at least he rests on his own laurels. Camille is disgusting and I am happy the Kelsey is rid of her!!!

Ziggy

I loved his tv shows, but he is a real lowlife disgusting piece of work in real life. His ex-wife is even more disgusting and money hungry than all the other wives in Tinseltown put together. He probably left her because she was making "HIM" vomit, and that's saying a lot.

Proofredhead

BRAVO Kelsey!!

TxMom

Say what you want about Camille - but she DID help Kelsey overcome his addiction & health issues. Whatever her faults are, Kelsey must be that much WORSE ... this will be his FOURTH mate/ marriage.
Maybe he'd have better luck if he went for someone CLOSER TO HIS AGE instead of a new BIMBO who's young enough to be his daughter!!!
SHAME on YOU, Kelsey ... try being a DAD instead of looking for your NEXT HOTTIE!!

Kristen Jones

Camille sickens me....if CONCEIT was a fault...she wouldn't have any! She is fake from head to toe and she has the nerve to think everybody is jealous of her....YIKES! As for Kyle.....now SHE is gorgeous in every way1

Michelle

Having seen Camille's show, I do think she is NUTS but if you look at soon to be new wife, she looks exactly like Camille! Yuck!

Fidgee

I wouldn't walk ten feet to meet either of them but, after seeing Camille's behavior on "Housewives", I'd walk ten miles to AVOID her! She's obnoxious!! She constantly brags about being the wife of an "A list celebrity" and how her husband's above others in the "pecking order". While her castmates actually have a LIFE, she can only talk about her high-dollar lifeSTYLE. She pays for everything, including a surrogate to carry and give birth to her children and now she pays FOUR nannies to take them off her hands! She avoids having to actually DO anything other than travel, drop names, have her male friends tell her how wonderful she is and spend money. She has a "house manager" and travels with an entourage of staff and nannies. If I were Nick's wife, I'd have a major problem with millions of people watching footage of her inappropriate behavior with him-I don't know anyone who kisses someone else's husband one the LIPS to say hi/bye. I'll admit, I also have more male friends than female but I've never kissed any of them--married or not, on the lips. My ex-husband had an affair and I know how much that hurts so I would never say she "deserves" that. She commented on the girlfriend's miscarriage being some form of karmic justice and that certainly didn't make me think any better of her. She should remember, she's not exempt from karmic justice, either. She said she wanted to get out of her husband's shadow and shine....she needs to stop playing the victim, get that "Klingon" nose job corrected (please!), roll up her sleeves and get a life--of her own!

Robin - Cincinnati

Camille is a pig & a snob. She was a "stripper" before she
married Kelsey & she was also so "the other woman" during his last marriage, yet she thought there wasn't going to be "another" woman in her's? She is so digusting on the Bravo show, I am completely horrified for her two kids, the ones she would't even birth for! Camille, you deserve it, KARAMA!

Lorna

Are you people kidding me? Watch Camille on her show ... if there is any one who can't see why they were wrong for each other, then you must be crazy. That female even paid for someone to carry their 2 children, and then has 4 nannies ... please, she throws herself at every man she see's. No, Kelsey is wrong, but only on HOW he handled this. That Camille would drive any man away .... just look at the trash she calls her friend, That NASTY female who is the "Medium" now that chick need major medications!!!

Josey

Camille marry for money anyway........

sheelzy

True Grit...is that you Kyle??

MIOPY

I WOULD MARRY FOR MONEY, HELL IN THE BIBLICAL DAYS WE WERE MARRIED OFF FOR COWS. MONEY IS A NECESSARY EVIL. AND 80% OF MARRIAGES FAIL SO WHY NOT GET PAID FOR FAILURE REALLY ITS JUST SIMPLE GET MONEY LIVE NICE.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7