Bruce Beresford-Redman Denied Bail

11/29/2010 7:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bruce Beresford-Redman won't be getting out of jail anytime soon -- a Los Angeles judge just denied his request for bail.

Bruce Beresford-Redman Jail
Beresford-Redman has been behind bars since November 16, when he was picked up by Federal agents on a fugitive warrant. His attorneys were trying to get him out while he fought his extradition.

The former "Survivor" producer has been charged with the murder of his wife during a trip to Mexico back in April.

Rich

Excellent news

bstill

He'll be lucky if he ever see's his freedom EVER again. I don't mean to try him in the media but they sure took their time investigating before they arrested him. So it doesn't look good. JUST SAYIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

val

FINALLY A GREAT JUDGE WHO CARES !!!! GREAT NEWS !!! NOW HE SHOULD DIE LIKE HE KILLED HIS LOVELY WIFE AND MOM TO HIS KIDS ... IN MEXICO BUT IN PRISON SO HE DIES AND DIES AND THINKS HE DIES SOME MORE. HIS DAD IS A PAIN IN ZE BUTT STICKING UP FOR HIS KILLER SON. WE ALL KNOW WHAT WENT DOWN AND THANK GOD SO DO A LOT OF WITNESSES. WE PRAY FOR HIS KIDS AND HIS WIFE SISTERS AND FAMILY WHO SHOULD HAVE THEM INSTEAD OF HIS GOOFY PARENTS WHO BROUGHT UP THIS MURDERER. not alleged .. done deal .. send him back to Mexico where he can kiss America g'bye!

ac

No Angel... its not only you and 'rich' who like this kind of news...
I also LOVE IT!!! :D
Uhuuuuu!!!!
That is what we are talking about!!!
JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Know... what we are really waiting for is:

SEND THIS SOCIOPATH TO MEXICO TO PAY FOR HIS CRIME AND PLEASE TAKE THOSE KIDS AWAY FROM THOSE CREEPY GRANDPARENTS!!! :O

stonermoog

So glad the judge denied bail. This filthy murderer needs to be shipped back to Mexico as quickly as possible. He deserves the dirtiest, nastiest, scariest cell in a Mexican jail. He's a vicious murderer and he needs to pay for killing the mother of his children.

lalaland

A judge in LA did the right thing? Are you sure you got that right?
Oh, that's right. He doesn't qualify as a celebrity.
No matter the reason, I'm glad this guy isn't going to be getting out anytime soon. His wife's family has dealt with enough grief.
Now, how do we find a judge to take the kids away from his parents and to their mother's family?

panchang810

My question is, what's taking the extradition of this sociopath to Mexico to face his murder charges that long? I really hope the family of his murdered wife will win the custody of the kids.

To Angel and to all the victims of violence (both men and women), I take my hats to you for your courage and conviction. I've had close family (an aunt) and a couple of friends who were also victims of domestic violence so I always feel relief to know that those who commit such abuse and crime are prosecuted and that justice is given to the victims and their families.

panchang810

john smith

I hope your enjoying your cell downtown Bruce because it's going to be hell when you get back to Mexico. You better practice eating moldy week old beans with a few ****roaches. Of course you will be sexual assaulted by multiple felons until you run out of money and than, well you know what happens then, don't you. You murdered your wife and I believe in an eye for an eye and I'm sure that lots of your fellow prisoners will feel the same way. i hope that the rest of your short life is spent in extreme pain! ADIOS AMIGO!!!

anonymous

AWESOME NEWS!!!HE IS SO SO GUILTY...GAS CHAMBER...LIFE IN PRISON...NO PAROLE...WHY HAS IT TAKEN SO LONG...I HOPE THEY GET HIM BEHIND BARS FAST, AND THROW AWAY THE KEY...THE OTHER THING THAT IS SO CRITICAL IS THAT HIS KIDS BE BROUGHT UP BY HIS LATE WIFE'S SISTERS AND ABSOLUTELY NOT HIS PARENTS. HOW CAN THEY BE BROUGHT UP BY HIS PARENTS. THOSE KIDS WILL KNOW THEIR FATHER KILLED THEIR MOTHER...THEY WILL FIND OUT...ALSO, HIS PARENTS BROUGHT UP A KILLER...A WIFE AND MOTHER TO THE KIDS KILLER. HOW VERY SICK.

bring back recent posts

Very sad case here, I don't get why the teens in the room underneath heard her screams for help for 15 minutes went unattended, and I also am grateful it didn't happen in California, or u might have another stupid jury like OJ had..just sayin...

Mel

So happy to hear this news!! I hope and pray that they DO eventually extradite him, but it's awesome knowing until then, he's behind bars. He thought fleeing would keep him out of jail. The tide is turning.

Prayers out to Monica's sisters, children and family. I'm sure it's some relief knowing this jerk is at least in jail and not out able to enjoy life.

Celebrities Suck

I pray that they give his kids to his wife's family where they belong. This mans family are covering up for a man that murdered his wife. He's unfit and so are his parents for lying. "KARMA"

Celebrities Suck

O.J. got away with murder, I hope this man doesn't...

b