Britney Spears' Official Statement: The Tape Is Bogus

12/1/2010 7:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears' rep just gave TMZ a statement, which calls the audio recording posting online "so obviously fake as to be laughable."

Britney Spears Jason Trawick

The statement we received goes on: "Suffice it to say, Jason Trawick has never laid a hand on Britney."

And the rep lashes out, "This is just another example of the irresponsible nature of the tabloid media relying on shoddy sources and false information for the sole purpose of selling magazines, without regard to the truth and without regard to who they hurt in the process." The rep says Star was informed that the story was bogus in advance, but still published it.

The rep adds that "The statements attributed to Jason Alexander are a complete fabrication as Britney has not had any form of communication with Mr. Alexander in years."

And, the rep says, "These irresponsible statements are defamatory and Britney Spears' legal team will be taking legal action against all of the appropriate parties."

cochino

exactly how many times and ways must you keep saying this turned out to be false?

why not just remove earlier post and keep the most current one? Oh! That's right! Because your website would be empty... HAH

more page filler for TMZ it seems. slows day suck don't they Harvey?

In the Know

This is simply the work of the Illuminati to further CONTROL Britney Spears. Doesn't it strike anyone else odd that this story is told the day before her birthday? Non illegitimi carborundum, Britney. Happy Birthday.

(singing)

"Dear God, I wonder can you save me?" [Snoop Dogg]

"Illuminati want my mind, soul, and my body..." [Prodigy]

"Dear God, I wonder can you save me?"

"Secret society, tryin' to keep they eye on me..." [Prodigy]

"Dear God, I wonder can you save me?"

"Illuminati want my mind, soul, and my body..."

"Dear God, I wonder can you save me?"

jeff

You guys are so despicable. Get the correct information brefore you post these stories on your website. I hope you guys are held accountable for this false reporting

Darvon

NOBODY better hit Britney !!!

In the Know

Illuminati: You're starting to show your hand posting all the spam. You may control Britney but you don't control me, thank God. (singing JayZ's song) "Dear God, I wonder can you save me? Illuminati want my mind, soul, and my body. Dear God, I wonder can you save me? Secret society, tryin' to keep they eye on me. Dear God, I wonder can you save me? Illuminati want my mind, soul, and my body. Dear God, I wonder can you save me?"

ell

I believe it. Jamie Spears is a old southern man and would have killed Jason if he touched his daughter. He certainly wouldn't be hanging out Kentwood for Thanksgiving.

Janeny

Just leave her alone already!

NickSunset

Not the first time TMZ was taken advantage of when you role in the mud you are going to get dirty.

Kenny

BRITNEY DID NOT DENY FROM HER MOUTH, once again her Handlers are speaking for her. I believe Jason, at this point he has no reason to lie, he has been quiet for a while now. Jason didnt get Britney to marry him because she asked him, they wanted to be married until Britney's Handlers got there and made him sign the papers.... so I guess Kfed got her to marry him too? There is alot going on and she doesnt have control of her life, if this were to get out as truth then her dad would no longer be able to control her, it would look bad on him if she was being abused under his supervision.

AJ

The whole thing is lame and false. Annoying "story". NEXT!

RJ Hunt

I bet there is some truth to this story, Why in the world would Jason Alexander(JA) make something like this up??? He did not want the attention when they got married and I don't think he wants it now. Britney and JA have been friends since they were kids they grew up together,if she was going to confide with someone it would be him.
Jason Trawick (JT)??? On the other hand is a fa king s*** bag, just ask the woman he punched in a Vegas night club 5 years ago. Mark my words, there will be other women who will come forward and tell how JT has put hands on them in the past.

Blanca

Jason Alexander is such a loser get over Britney she left you a long time ago and the wedding was a mistake too many drinks that night. I'm glad Britney is suing he was trying to make money off of her so this should teach a lesson not to F! with Brit. Clearly her and Jason look happy and he is around her kids all the time. There are so many pics of them together if those kids were afraid of him they would not be around Jason Trawick at all. Britney Spears is happy & has her life back in order I think all her pyscho ex's should just leave her alone and let her be. She will rise above this. #1 Britney Fan

cafe456

POP PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laurelf

Ya know what? Who really cares?

mimi10286