Josh Duhamel

Kicked Off Plane in NYC

12/3/2010 7:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Josh Duhamel was escorted off of a plane yesterday after he refused to turn off his BlackBerry ... sources tell TMZ.

1203_josh_EX_TMZ_03
We're told Duhamel was on a flight from New York (LGA) to Kentucky -- when, according to sources, the flight attendant asked Duhamel to turn off his BlackBerry before takeoff ... but he refused.

One passenger tells us Duhamel was "very rude" and "taunting the attendant."

We're told the flight attendant asked Josh to turn off the device three separate times -- and on the third time Josh laughed at his request.

We're told Duhamel's reaction infuriated the attendant, who then called for backup -- and the plane, which was already on the runway, was turned back to the gate.

Two US Airways reps eventually boarded the plane and escorted Duhamel off of the aircraft.

We're told passengers were pissed -- because the incident further delayed the flight.

Before boarding the plane, we're told Josh was in the airport bar watching the Cleveland/Miami game.

Duhamel's rep told TMZ Josh was texting on his BlackBerry about his flight being delayed.  The rep adds, "He's sorry."

1203_a_josj_duhamel_footer

CJ

It's amazing to me the overwhelming degree of entitlement that some celebrities have. They make an extraordinary living doing (presumably) what they love to do. Instead of reflecting on how incredibly fortunate they are, they repeatedly abuse "the system," all the while surrounding themselves with people that will say anything they want to hear. These "star-f***ers" distort any normal sense of reality and, as a result, the celebrity in question has no grasp on how to function in society as we have to do. Perhaps Mr. Duhamel should spend an extended period of time in Kentucky (once he gets there...), in order to humble himself and acquire a new point of view.

KrazyKatZ1

Another one you have to wonder were they Came up With ?

B

Josh Douchamel.

Hefe

I can't stand this moron.

For this nobody to have such a sense of entitlement is just pathetic.

KleeverBeever

So he's resorted to this to get attention. Must be a trick to get publicity so people won't forget him, since he's done nothing worthwhile recently. He knew that, pretty soon, the public would be saying "Josh WHO?"

campy

I don't know what he's famous for....which is to say that he shouldn't have even been given the time of day on TMZ's website.
What a doosh bag.

Lets Be Honest

Why do I have a feeling this guy constantly goes around saying "Do you know who I am?"

Well DUHasmell nobody cares who you are as you are a nobody to the rest of us.

Please just go away.

Dave4526

Who is this then? When I go to the grocery store, I get goceries. When I come to TMZ I expect to get stories about people I've heard of. You're scraping the barrel, and have been for a while.

TMS

I loved him on All My Children, but when he left that show and "starred" in his own show he became obnoxious to the point of nauseating!!! Fame and money change some people----too bad!

EC

Another arrogant actor... His family must be very proud of him!
Josh," Yeah I am a movie star! I make lots of money! I do what I want because my little brain tells me that I can!"

bgdjohnny8

I thought he was cool. Bummer. Another "superior" celebrity ass.

T

****. I fly all the time and people get so offended when they are asked to turn their **** off. Selfish *******s, it's for safety.

alyssa

dooooosh-bag looos-er

Eliza

Josh D was engaged to someone else, with the wedding planned and invitations printed, when he broke it off because he was hooking up with Fergie... who has fame and is therefore a better catch. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Once an a**hole, always an a**hole. My opinion.

dan

Hmm people are blaming Fergie for him being an *******? She is never like this to people. My friend worked on a plane she was on and she is totally sweet. HE is not good enough for her.