Josh Duhamel

Kicked Off Plane in NYC

12/3/2010 7:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Josh Duhamel was escorted off of a plane yesterday after he refused to turn off his BlackBerry ... sources tell TMZ.

1203_josh_EX_TMZ_03
We're told Duhamel was on a flight from New York (LGA) to Kentucky -- when, according to sources, the flight attendant asked Duhamel to turn off his BlackBerry before takeoff ... but he refused.

One passenger tells us Duhamel was "very rude" and "taunting the attendant."

We're told the flight attendant asked Josh to turn off the device three separate times -- and on the third time Josh laughed at his request.

We're told Duhamel's reaction infuriated the attendant, who then called for backup -- and the plane, which was already on the runway, was turned back to the gate.

Two US Airways reps eventually boarded the plane and escorted Duhamel off of the aircraft.

We're told passengers were pissed -- because the incident further delayed the flight.

Before boarding the plane, we're told Josh was in the airport bar watching the Cleveland/Miami game.

Duhamel's rep told TMZ Josh was texting on his BlackBerry about his flight being delayed.  The rep adds, "He's sorry."

1203_a_josj_duhamel_footer

FlBiker

Who is this assclown?

Joe E.

Yes a real JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David

the blackberry was a transformer in disguise!

peoplesuck

What a douchebag. He's ugly too.

VTown

Just another arrogant ******* actor. He should have been arrested and charged.

Liz

@Miss Mary... my thoughts exactly!

Sal

What a ****ing idiot

Yak

"Hey look at me, I'm a drunken celebrity and I'M SPECIAL!!!"
Yeah, you're special all right - a special douche who has to be spoon fed with a bib on. As****.

Fred

Another case of entitlement by minor celebrities. I think his latest pic went str8 to video.

MP

To quote a Seinfeld episode, you can stuff your sorries in a sack, mister! Another stupid celebrity who thinks the rules don't apply to him. Hey Josh, next time have your wife rent you a private plane. Save the rest of the flying public some grief.

D

If I saw this guy in public I'd have no idea who he was! Nothing special, he needs to get over himself. Liked the comment that said he'll be doing Lifetime movies soon, lol!

Dan Brand

Band him from all flights !Make him take a bus, cab, or train then he will listen

gutsygirl

He got away with sleeping with a stripper, why not this!?
Quite a catch you got there, Fergie!

nance

I think that he should be made to pay for every passengers fare that was on that flight. I think he is a piss poor actor anyway. What an ass.

Joyce

Who the hell does he think he is? What a jerk! I'm sick of these celebs who think the world owes them anything or everything!