Mel Gibson's 'Beaver' -- The Trailer

12/4/2010 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

You don't have to wait any longer to get a glimpse of Mel Gibson's new movie -- "Beaver
 finally has a trailer.

My two cents ;)

Wow anyone who would even consider watching Mel Gibson in a movie would actually enjoy Adolf Hitler's speeches...I will not watch this movie because Mel Gibson is a pig...Here are some excerpts from his unscripted true thoughts about women and anything that is not white and not American...Mel Gibson made anti-Semitic slurs -- "fking Jews" and "The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world" and asking the arresting deputy "Are you a Jew?" and Gibson was caught on tape saying Y"ou look like a f--king pig in heat and if you get raped by a pack of ni--ers it will be your fault." this was said to his child's mother after he HIT her!!! All of this is on tape so if you are a modern Nazi enjoy the beaver...If you are against the Holocaust DONT watch this movie unless u like paying Nazi Gibson

bf

Mentally disturbed man playing mentally disturbed man. At least he did not need to research the role.

jonEchingas

Nothing like a great BEAVER movie...

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

This movie will be fabulous. Funny, perfect. I can't wait to see it. Everyone will want to see it (even those silly enough to be saying 'ew--Mel' right now. They'll be sneaking into threaters near you! lol!)

Annie

I'll be there : )

Cameo

I can't wait!

cruiz2

Hey, puppets have amazing impromptu abilities! Voices unleashed. Liking this movie.

redvixen

What a load of junk! This trailer looks as pathetic as Mel Gibson. Time has not been kind to him. He looks like he's 70 years old.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Isn't the Beaver's voice great? I love it.

I predict best picture, best director and they SHOULD give Mel best actor, but of course they won't. They will say instead that Jody carried the movie in attempts to further hurt Mel. But it will be MEL that makes the movie on front of the camera, it's Jodie making the movie behind it. Dynamic Duo. :)

YouDontSay

Did someone slip me acid and put me on another planet??

rp

Eeek..Who green-lights this stuff? A painful concept. I think Gregg the Bunny just shot himself.

dotty4

my 2 cent: were the tapes edited yes or no and if yes how do you come here sprewing hate..did you ever hear MG say the those thing to the officer yes or no...I rest my case

I Luv TMZ

It looks like a good movie. I'd see it. doesn't look like it was too much of stretch for Mel. Boy, smoking has really taken its toll on Mel's voice and his face.

Kilmerfan

I so want to see this movie and SPACE BATTLESHIP YAMATO movie, maybe in 2011.

I can not wait till spring. It looks like some good movies coming out next year.

Team Mel

Acuratodd

Of course I would go see it, but I dont know what Ghetto town theatre you are going to, because the theatre near my house is $17.50!!!