Alfonso Ribeiro

I Haven't Seen 'Let It Be' Video

12/4/2010 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's the most random video on the Internet -- a collection of celebs singing "Let It Be" to promote a Norwegian TV show -- and even one of those celebs, Alfonso Ribeiro, has no idea what it's about.

1204_alfonso_ribeiro_video_tmz
We got the former "Fresh Prince" star outside of Trousdale last night where he said he hasn't seen the video yet. When we asked him how he got involved with it, he told us, "Someone came to me one day and said, 'Will you do this?' And I went and did it."

Sometimes you should just say no.

SaraBellum

I thought the video was AWESOME! Very entertaining.

TMZgossip

dont hate on the "Let it Be" video -- it is freaken entertaining!!!

Gerry

As a teen of the 80s, I gotta say it was kinda... awesome.

Lip dubbing is kinda cheesy in general, imo, but it's very popular as of late on YT etc - and when you couple it with icons of the 80s and 90s, it's a win!

Carl

"Sometimes you should just say no."

Why? What's it going to do, hurt his booming movie and TV career?

robbed

its related to a tv show and they interview all those people and then the last show ends with the video.....they are not in the outing business as tmz is....

Sad sad

Alfonsooooooooooooooooooooooo

stu

Will likes them short. He did tell me Jada is more manly then Alfonso.

stu

nancy kerigan w/ tanya would have made it awesome!
george (Cheers) looks like the cowardly lion from OZ.
ana alcia (Falcon Crest) & phiillip micheal thomas (Miami Vice) look the same has they did in the 80's. loved his bill cosby jig.
LESLIE NIELSEN IS ALIVE!!!!

LH

All of the stars on this vid was asked to do this, after being interviewed. They were informed what it was for. Annoys the hell out of me, when they lie about things like this..

Zippy T. Pinhead

Why is that has-been midget still hanging around in Hollyweird? As far as I can tell he hasn't been in any movies or shows.

Dylan

"someone came to me one day and said, "will you do this?" - Yeah, that's pretty much how I thought it went down. There was probably a craigslist post that said, "If we will recognize your name and you want to earn a quick $100, go to studio XYZ at noon on Saturday for 15 minutes of work". Alfonso and everyone else showed up for their $100 cause that's the most money they've made in years.

DigitalGal

The funniest thing about this video is how they describe the stars. For example, when Mickey Rourke is shown, the caption says "Mickey Rourke of 9 1/2 weeks" - wouldn't someone in the know use "The Wrestler" in the description? This happens with several people appearing in the video.