Heidi Fleiss' New Reality Show -- For the Birds

12/5/2010 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi Fleiss just struck a bizarre deal for a new reality show featuring a whole bunch of exotic creatures ... and shockingly, we're not talking about hookers.

1205_heidi_fleiss_TMZ_EX

Fleiss tells TMZ she signed the deal to shoot a pilot for Animal Planet based around her famous exotic bird collection ... composed of parrots and other colorful squakers -- 20 in total.

We're told the new show will focus on her daily life caring for and training her many little winged ones ... which she lets fly freely around her home -- no cages whatsoever.

Production is set to kick off next month. We suspect fowl play.

JLS

A hot idea! I love her birds. She's very intelligent and colorful and it's time to get over her past just like we all got over our own.

Moving on....

Good luck with your show, Heidi. I want the best for you and that means NO DRUGS. Glad you've done so well since rehab.

happy

Love you. Stay srong!

happy

Stay strong! Best of luck.

Darvon

Holy Poo-Poo !!!
This thing is hideous looking.
See kids, what drugs will do to you.

RealityBites

I love animals, but there is not way I could look at her horrid face each week. She's a nobody and who cares?

chrischris

i will watch the show. i love birds!

heidi seems like a cool lady!

SoThere

Man, she is Halloween ready all the time.

Blue Lake

She deserves all the best in the world. I'm rooting for Heidi and her birds.

Rufus

Wait...didn't her house just burn down?

Kelly

This should be an interesting show. I don't know how she could live with that many birds.

I was asked by a friend to "babysit" one of her birds once.
I felt like I was trapped in a horror movie! It was so creepy!!

That bird was so smart. I sat down to watch some tv and he started talking to me, he knew exactly what I was doing.
It was so unnerving, like having a stranger in the house watching and commenting on your every move. I covered him up and it just ticked him off so he started screaching.

I took his little @$$ back to her!

I'll have to watch at least once cuz I remember on Celeb Rehab she left once because she missed her birds.

BTW, who in their right mind could look at her and then buy hooker time from her?? I'd be scared they would look like her!!

Criss

I remember a time when she actually used to be kinda hot.

David

TMZ.... SERIOUSLY? A major entertainment news Blog and THIS is the trash you post? And, no, I am not talking about Heidi. I am referring to the errors in the post.

"Fleiss tells TMZ she signed the deal to shoot a pilot for Animal Planet based around her famous exotic bird collection ... composed of parrots and other colorful squakers (sic) IT'S SQUAWKERS, with a W -- 20 in total.

We're told the new show will focus on her daily life caring for and training her many little winged ones ... which SHE lets fly freely around her home -- no cages whatsoever."

I just think a website of this caliber should know better.

Barbara

Well, I am actually glad to hear this. I am not a fan of famous Heidi, but I have a parrot so the show will interest me and maybe I can pick up some information. My Senegal parrot bites... :-(

Donald Ray

This thing and Amy Wiinehearst are the two NASTIEST-lookin' women I have EVER seen. How ANY want would want to screw these two, is a mystery to me.

Sara

I swear this woman is so ugly she looks like the Crypt Keeper from tales of The Crypts. She should never have pictures taken of her...ugggh

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments