New Michael Jackson Album Leaks on Internet

12/6/2010 4:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's highly anticipated new album is now the victim of music pirates ... ALL 10 tracks from "MICHAEL" have leaked online -- a week before its official release date.

Michael Jackson New Album Leaked

The tracks are now up on several file sharing websites ... and unless Sony Music authorized it -- this is a clear case of illegal piracy.

The official, aka legal, release date is next Tuesday -- December 14.

UPDATE: Sony had no comment.

Mimi

Welcome to my NIGHTMARE! It really distresses me to have to say it, but I have to say that I'm EXTREMELY disappointed in the Fans for buying into this Michael CD debacle, AND watching every Oprah show that involves Michael. They don't seem to realize that by buying these CD's and watching that show, they are EMPOWERING the very people they despise--people who hurt Michael and CONTINUE to hurt him with their attempts to trash his legacy: Sony with the HALF-BAKED, WATERED DOWN TRACKS that Michael NEVER wanted released (with the exception of a few from the past,) and Oprah with her NEVERENDING INQUISITION on the Allegations and Drug use.......
These enemies of Michael are BULLIES, who have the GALL to use his own Supporters against him--they've taken a page straight out of satan's business standards....DIVIDE AND CONQUER!!
And worst of all, they're laughing all the way to the bank, with YOUR money in their pocket. Oye.

-----------------

So Cher, you were disappointed?

Wow, we must not disappoint you.

STFU, if you don't think the record is good enough to your liking, don't buy it. If you don't want to support MJ, that's your business, no body is going to point a gun at you, but you don't approve because of your stupid conspiracy theory?

MJ was human, he may have a unhealthy sexual desire, pedophilia, a clinical psychiatric illness, but as died hard fan, you should support this new cd and the jackson's estate and buy ten copies, just to show your love to mj.

That's what I will do. innocent until proven guilty. If Neither AEG nor Sony was guilty of any wrong doings, you are harming MJ, stupid f*ck!

HumanNature

FAKE MiMi!!!!

WE KNOW THE "ORIGINAL" MiMi!!!!

DEB/OhWell TAKE THAT CYBER SHEET OFF!!!!

COME ON OUT FROM THAT HOMOPHOBIA/RACIST CLOSET!!!!

HumanNature

FAKE MiMi, THE LONELY HATER!!!

Dangerbaby WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A THING FOR Cherwood and MiMi!!!!

BUY MJ ALBUM AND KEEP IT MOVING!!!!

Tiago J.

It's so stupid what some people say about Michael. AT LEAST he had courage. a lot of people want to chanege their f.cking noses but they dont have the balls. F++++ you u damm a**holes.
Wacko jacko, wierd, freak??? ARE YOU NORMAL? What is normal??? We all are diofferent, there's no such thing has normal. I'm not his biggest fan, but the way the world treated him that is sick, not him. And for god sake he was not a child molester.
You was just naive enough...

MICHAEL album rocks, it's great!!! every major album leaks one week before the release. I already put is on my cellphone. Don't worry Sony, I will buy my legal copy. :-)

Cookie

Good. Cos I'm not giving Sony a cent for doing this to Michael.

LC4Michael

When I put my head on my pillow at night I have very few regrets. I am not greedy and I try to live a decent life. Sometimes I wonder am I missing the boat as others would step over there own mother for a buck or fame. When I start to doubt myself I tune in to MJ's music. It not MJ singing it's his soul if you don't get it you never will......to all the haters "we love you more" and honestly hope you open your mind so our world is a better place without hate, racism or ignorance.

Peace.

Posted at 4:07 PM on Dec 6, 2010 by Scott

Wow, LOVE this post Scott! How insightful you are. We need more of you in this world!

Daphne

BUY MJ ALBUM AND KEEP IT MOVING!!!!

Posted at 4:20 AM on Dec 7, 2010 by HumanNature

This is funny. Wow, she does swear like a sailor.

Butterfly

Cher
MJJ Justice League 2009--WE ARE HERE TO CHANGE THE WORLD!!!
No Peace till Justice!
MICHAEL--IL.O.V.E.U4EVER and MISS-U-SO-MUCH!!

Posted at 11:30 PM on Dec 6, 2010 by Cherwood

You know i`m on the conspiracy side, but i buy it i will see Michael on #1, i buy it with tears in my eyes but i buy it.
In my hometown they promote the cd with `Michael is back on Dec 10th`the word cd you can`t find !

hope you all have read Mimis link to the Huffington post!

LOVE AND MISS MJJ

mehdi

why isnt tmz making an issue for sony bout that?
why isnt tmz make wider coverage of Michae Jackson news?

they are helping him

Butterfly

So, last week we almost neglected to mention Disney Epic Mickey, because it didn't make the Top 40. We thought its performance might have been an anomaly ... until it missed out again on the Top 40 and maintained its place at #11 on the Wii Chart. Not a good sign.

Comparatively, Ubisoft's Michael Jackson: The Experience, which debuted down at #38 last week, had a thriller of a second week, shooting up to sixth place. It's now holding hands with Ubisoft's stalwart Just Dance franchise, which had its numerical sequel in the fifth spot. Find the full UK top ten after the break.

Top 10 UK Software Sales (All Formats); week ending December 4:

1. Call of Duty: Black Ops
2. FIFA: 11
3. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
4. Gran Turismo 5
5. Just Dance 2
6. Michael Jackson: The Experience
7. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
8. Wii Party
9. Wii Fit Plus
10. Professor Layton and the Lost Future

Dave

Ohwell go to hell... MJ is in heaven and will disturb u for a long time still lol

MICHAEL ROX

HOW COME SOMEONE DONT LIKE HIM?

mymjj5

The CD has MICHAEL'S NAME attached to it--why do they think it needs MORE introduction? Hello??
Alright, I guess they may be scared that the controversy over the tracks being HALF-BAKED, HALF-PRODUCED, and HALF-.......I'll leave that to your imagination.....but I guess the brue over authenticity could affect sales, but if this site is any indication, not so much.....
It seems fans have NO problem supporting the very thing that tried to destroy Michael and may have even been a party to his death......But let's not think about that, let's just focus on owning the latest piece of memorabilia being SHOVED down our throats.....and while we're at it, let's be sure to catch EVERY Oprah show until she goes off air to make sure she gets the ratings she deserves for exploiting Michael on a weekly basis.... After all, isn't that what's important? Justice be damned
________________________________________________________________
Hi Cher
Great Post!!!
I totally agree with your comments. I love how the Casio Family claimed that MJ was a part of their family for 25 years, and they hated to come forward with this information. What info….oooppps that their son was the co author of those songs on the upcoming CD.
I’ll stick to my original belief that the CD is nothing more than spliced and diced up bargain basement junk that reflects Branca/McClain/ and Sony. Not the perfectionism that Michael dedicated to his craft, artistry, and musicianship. I thought it was really cute to see one of the children play “I Just Can’t Stop Loving You on the piano. However, knowing that MJ co wrote, according to the Casio family 10-12 songs with a no name nobody like Eddie Casio does not excite me to purchase that upcoming CD.
Now that Michael is not here to confirm their story, the only footage the Casios showed was from 1987. As for Mrs. Casio stating she cooked MJ’s favorite meals, only to show current footage of herself in the kitchen with two pots of red sauce………when all know MJ like fried skinless food and junk. We know he loved fresh squeezed organic juices and salads too. I did not see one photo of MJ having a sit down meal with the Casios at their home or Neverland. If such photos or video exists, why not show them??? Instead of all that lip service.
At least they got MJ’s candy craving right. Yet the Casios only showed a current image of their kitchen counter with 2-3 bowls or dishes with a small amount of candy. The big candy bar was from Neverland, not the Casios.
Also when Mrs. Casio stated the family was at the hospital when the children were born???,,,,hhhhmmmm. Mrs. Jackson stated she never met Debbie until after Michael died. Encino is a lot closer than New Jersey. Mrs. Casio claimed that other than the Nanny, Michael would leave his children with them….(YEAH RIGHT!!!). Yet the Casios did not show one single photo of themselves with Prince, Paris or Blanket. It’s just their version of their life and times with MJ. Fast forward to Michael riding in one of his go cars at Neverland.
Debbie nor LMP have ever mentioned this family. Per the Casios the Jackson's were well aware of who they were in Michael's life. I stand by my belief that Michael was far more cunning than one could even imagine, yet this Casio family opens a new can beans for me. It’s amazing that during the 25 years that the Casios claim MJ was a part of their lives, they talked about the trials and allegations but not about his marriages and divorces. Surely MJ would have turned to his second family who were right there during those dark days as well. Surely there are photos of the Casios with LMP, or Debbie and of course MJ’s kids playing at the Casio house…..right. I did not see anything of the sort on Oprah.
I believe Sony was trying or giving it one last shot at convincing the public that the recordings are genuinely MJ. I believe Eddie Casio is doing a great deal of the singing on the CD. (Especially that first “leak” of Breaking News.) Michael did not think the songs were worthy of release while he was alive. They most certainly are not worthy now that he’s dead.
Teddy Riley stated we must keep MJ’s legacy alive. Teddy claimed that it’s truly Michael's voice on the recordings and no one can duplicate Michael's unique screams etc. I respect Mr. Riley’s point of view because MJ trusted his judgment and expertise.
However, Michael has 40 years worth of recordings and footage to keep his legacy alive. If the executors approved the re-release of Invincible or Dangerous with 3 or 4 never before heard songs then perhaps I would jump at purchasing it. Maybe with some enhanced quality and clarity of MJ’s voice on those original recordings. Maybe a different cut of the videos of MJ that were not released or the making of the his videos or more behind the scenes (on the set or on location footage of MJ….I would most likely jump at purchasing). Not this basement BS!
I can see why the Jacksons would be upset with this form of lack luster low class production. It’s all junk. Also with an album cover that reflects who MJ really was not this illumination BS….because that was not MJ in the latter years of his life. This CD cover depiction of New Age Aleister Crowley at Piccadilly Circus totally disturbs my mind, heart and eyes. I absolutely hate it!!!
I will never ever buy this form of junk that’s due for release next week. Not by a no name nobody friend or foe as authentic MJ material. The recordings do not uphold the work ethic, dedication, and commitment to excellence of Michael Jackson for his fans. Basement recordings???????? Ohhhh and there was no footage of MJ singing a single note in that basement studio either….just the Casio’s version of what happened during the recording sessions. Pleazzzzz!!!

I love the disclaimer: Michael's label “EPIC” and the six engineers agree that the recordings are authentic and the voice of Michael Jackson. Teddy Riley did not claim contributing to producing the CD. The six engineers were not named either…..big deal,,,,,,,,we know EPIC is under the Sony umbrella of labels……and Conrad Murray is a murderer!!!
Btw: It’s as if everyone and anyone can come up from where ever and voice their opinion about who Michael Jackson is or was other than his own family.
TMZ was not parked outside of the Casio home making a big deal about their upcoming interview “the Secret Family” pleaszzz!!
Per Oprah, the songs are locked in a vault???? What for???? Nobody wants those songs by Eddie Casio???ROTFLMBAO!!!!
Of course Eddie Casio does not want to be paid. He’s doing everything for free because he and his family want the world to know the real Michael Jackson. I’m so sick and tired of the real Michael Jackson angle I could puke!!! The Jackson's and fans know the truth and will continue to speak the truth online and at the cash register!!!!!
Move the hell on court system and resolve/avenge Michael’s MURDER!!!!

moni

Posted at 11:19 AM on Dec 7, 2010 by Butterfly
----------

Hello Butterfly,
this is so beautifully said. "Tears in my eyes" – mir geht's genauso. Waves to your hometown.

mymjj5

correction:

I stand by my belief that Michael was far more cunning than one could even imagine, yet this Casio family opened a new can beans for me.

Marie

Mj Was A Creepy Little Freak
Child Molesting Drug Addict
And You Rabids Worship That??
What A Bunch Of IDOTS!
Posted at 9:50 AM on Dec 7, 2010 by OhWell

I wrote a nice little poem for Ohwell.Here it is.
"Ohwell,you need to be back-o in Hell-o since you talk crapp-o about MJ all the time.You are not normal in the head-o.You sick sick freak-o!!!!"