Mel Gibson and Baby Lucia -- Church Playdate

12/7/2010 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson spent some quality father-daughter time with his daughter Lucia on Sunday -- the first time we've seen Mel and Lucia together ... outside of court documents.

Mel Gibson and Daughter Pic
The pics were taken at Mel's church in Malibu after services. Mel can be seen doting over his daughter, who seemed to be striking up a friendship with another young child.

The only four-letter word you can say about these pics ... is cute.

loloagogo

"Geena", "Alzee" and "Blanch" are you all on Mel and The Beev's payroll? I am thinking signing Jane Doe may even sound better. Here is my suggestion...MEL FIRE THEM AND HIRE NEW WRITERS!!!! THEY SUCK!

Violette-Blue

She's adorable!!!!!!

Archie

You're scaring me me Archie.Who do you see?

Posted at 7:31 AM on Dec 7, 2010 by don't make me laugh
------------------------------------------------------

if i could find my glasses then i could tell you.

loloagogo

Actually, "Geena", "Alzee" and "Blanch" if Mel or The Beev is not available I want to speak to your managers...STAT!

azlee

lolo, you need to come up with your own line. That one is used. How come you changed your nick (moniker). Did we get to use to you with the other one and saw through you?

huh? huh?

barbiemacs

The baby is very cute. Wonder if Mel got DNA to ensure it is his. The baby looks nothing like Oksana, thank God!! All the baby is to her is her money maker. The baby looks so happy with Mel. He has been proven to be a good father. Funny how suddenly she is claiming her son's father beat her too. She is so ugly she should be hiding her face. Reminds me of the sickening look of Octoleach...those big ole fake fish lips..yuck! What did Mel see in her????

azlee

she sure has a head of hair! cute.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Azlee, That's great but there's a trick to non-stinky goats milk. Once you milk, you have to cool it down very quickly by placing the container in a bucket of ice. Then, it never smells. My mother in law taught me that.

Posted at 7:11 AM on Dec 7, 2010 by Annastacia

don't make me laugh

Good one Archie.

azlee

I stuck the milk into a freezer, but not a bucket. You couldn't smell it while drinking it. It would come out as the kids got hot at night while they were sleeping and would sweat. I had to have them take showers before school.

and thanks Sam for seeing her answer.

BlancheDevereaux

Posted at 7:36 AM on Dec 7, 2010 by loloagogo

awwww...lolo has their titties in a tangle. much like o the ho. LOL!!!

middleagedcrazy

Maybe it is just the wimping out of America, but I find nothing basically wrong with those edited 'rants' because the factual statements have been shown to be a realistic assessment of the piano player and her cheating crew. Why is there a problem with whatever Mr. Gibson said? The piano player is at best a rather nasty manipulative character and at worst an outright extortioner / prostitute.

Truth is very uncomfortable sometimes.

Tee hee

anonym

I started a job on a film today and casually mentioned how it seemed so taboo to mention the
Oksana/Mel story. The five people around the table went all silent. I did not say which side I'm on or whom I believe.
At the end of the day I was told I was fired. There was no reason given. This is the first time it I've been fired after 14 years in the business. It came as such a shock, it left my colleagues scratching their heads in disbelief.

Posted at 7:16 PM on Jul 26, 2010 by LISA

Thank you, LISA, for sharing this valuable information with posters. Now, everybody can see what is a dirty smear campaign against MG. We must share this with everyone around us.
Don,t stop support MG, guys. It must be stopped!

Go Mel! People support you. Truth in your side.GOD BLESS YOU!

don't make me laugh

The baby looks exctly like the ox,except she has his eye color.The ox is a beautiful woman.She might have a cold heart, but she isn't ugly with or without surgery.

NICOLE

Nice picture. I don't care if it was taken inside of the CHurch, outside or on top of a tree. Still is a nice picture.

Lucia looks very happy. Oksana was blaming also MG that he wasn't take care of Lucia and he was leaving her with the nanny. Besides the $20,000, this pictures prove just the opposite.