Tommy Lee Explodes Over Whale Sperm

12/7/2010 8:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tommy Lee is laying the smack down on SeaWorld for the "sick and twisted" way they allegedly treat their most famous Orca's ... penis.

1207_tommy_lee_ex_doc_whale

The Motley Crue drummer just fired off a letter to SeaWorld -- accusing the park of keeping Tilikum the whale in captivity because, "he is your chief sperm bank."

Tilikum -- as you may know -- made national headlines for being involved in the deaths of three people.

But Tommy is especially pissed about the way he believes SeaWorld extracts semen from Tilikum -- saying, "We know from SeaWorld's own director of safety (as well as videos on the web) that the way you get his sperm is by having someone get into the pool and masturbate him with a cow's vagina filled with hot water."

Lee continues, "Even in my wildest days with Motley Crue, I never could've imagined something so sick and twisted."

Tommy and his friends at PETA have called for the whale's release into the wild. SeaWorld has always maintained that the animals receive expert care at its parks.

We've called SeaWorld for comment -- but so far, no dice.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

bring back recent posts

HAHAHAHAHA...omggggg...it is twisted if true, but my lord, bigger things to get urself worked up over Tommy, no pun intended!

Majestik

LMFAO...so why isn't he complaining about humans having to masterbate bulls for impregnation? This idiot will do anything to get in print. I guess those reality shows aren't interested in his life anymore.

missy

I love when celebrities expect people to care about their opinion-as if it's better than anyone else's. Isn't Tommy's 15 minutes over, yet???

Juke

He's getting three meals a day & getting topped off to boot.

Trust me Tommy, the Whale ain't complaining.

jimmy

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised. They use a similar technique for extracting sperm from a horse. There was a show on the Discovery Channel called "Dirty Jobs" that filmed it.

anon

I agree with Tommy. That is sick....

drewman

What tommy fails to recognize:
1) its an endangered species
2) tilikum will not survive in the wild, hes been in captivity to long
3) they need to reproduce the whales to keep them from going extinct
4) tilikum was BORN in captivity not the wild
5) there are things worse..sea world does a great job on taking care of injured species and keeping other species in existance.

Homer

Damn whale get's more hand jobs than me.

dawnmarie

Focusing on this as a horror in our society? I think he's trying to impress Pam!

ray

where does one get a cows vajayjay.sounds nice

hfn

so i guess instead they should give him mags of sexy whales and send him into a private room to do it himself like they do with humans? i wonder what human males would prefer, being masturbated or doing it themselves?

MariJoy

THIS is what Tommy Lee spends his time on??!!

My God man, get a grip!!

ray

# 12 put me down for the old reach around:]

Julie

That is a yucky visual. I sure wouldn't want to be the person in charge of that task. That could seriously be dangerous!!!

cynical me

At least the whale sees who jerks him off at least once a day. Unlike Tommy Lee who gives you some disease and never calls.

I'd love to know where they get the cow vagina and if the whale knows its bovine hahahaha

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments