Jake Gyllenhaal -- Driving Miss Swift

12/10/2010 9:45 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Jake Gyllenhaal went cruising with rumored girlfriend Taylor Swift in L.A. on Thursday.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson

The 29-year-old is definitely the one in the driver's seat in this relationship.

lili

She's allegedly his beard. What happened to Reese?

.:Loki4Ever:.

Such a strange pairing. How old is she anyway? I thought she was like 17 lol

Tina

Taylor Swift bearded for Taylor Lautner.
Jake Gyllenhaal bearded with Reese Witherspoon.
Those dumb fakers make me sick.

Hannah

Loki4Ever: she's actually turning 21 on Monday. Do your research! I would never have imagined them together, but I'm happy for them, they look right for eachother.

awards

Is there anything better than fresh eggs? Nothing like a young woman to bring out the best in men! Men age like wine; women age like milk. When a woman reaches her expiration date she is a pain in the ass and it is happening a lot earlier these days with most women. Sad but true. Flame away ladies! Prove my point!

Inouno Nyx

I like them both... but she looks very immature. It makes me think a bit less of him now that he's with her.

.:Loki4Ever:.

Inouno Nyx, I agree. And F*** you Hannah.. Taylor Swift is a CRAPPY excuse for an "artist".. and I use that term loosely!

Carl

Taylor is going to be the new John Mayer with the added bonus of a song each time she breaks up about how horrible her boyfriend was and how sweet and innocent she is.

joesamaggot

ITS EDDIE CIBRIANI!! NOT JAKE! HA!

Findley

Hello! This man spent several years dating Kirsten Dunst--when she was the same age as Taylor Swift--he likes wispy blondes. Besides, eight years age difference is VERY usual.

Marilyn

As a mom, I definitely do not approve. He is way too old for her. There is a BIG difference between a 20 year old girl and a 29 year old man. Please date someone closer to your own age Taylor. This guy doesn't have the best track record anyway. I would love my 21 yr. old son to find a nice sweet girl like you.

Cooper

Where is her nose?

Jackie

Aww!!...hooking with a dude or should i say second left over. How many women he has slept with. Swift you could have a guy who hasn't been screwing around. Good luck in whatever.

amy

i think they look cute together. when your a celeb age doesnt matter. i mean anna nicole smith married that 99 year old man. either way thir both a couple of my faveorite stars. why shouldnt they be together?

Bubbles The Chimp

She is old definitely enough but Wow!!! it really looks like he is just a paedophile in that pairing.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments