Wesley Snipes -- Viva La Prison Food

12/10/2010 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Wesley Snipes had one hell of a surprise waiting for him when he checked into federal prison yesterday  -- BURRITO NIGHT!

12010_wesely_snipes_jail_art_Getty_Istock_EX
TMZ has learned the "Passenger 57" star got to chow down on some quality prison-made Mexican food during his first night in lock up ... his menu options were:

-- beef and bean burrito or bean and cheese burrito
-- Mexican rice or steamed rice
-- pinto beans, corn and salsa.

Always bet on ... Pepto Bismol.

D

Yummy!

Miss Mary

What an idiot.

Ladyjo

Yummy and Wesley...I am still your number one fan. If I could bring you a good soul food dinner, I would.

Dick Cox

don't drop the soap wes... tell T.I. i said wassup............. http://www.youtube.com/user/BaddBoyBlanco

CN

When I heard what he did to Halle Berry I loathed him..he is where he belongs..I dont like him..4 making Halle Berry 80% deaf in one of her ears.. he deserves to have his ear chopped off in the place where he now lives..Enjoy the food creep..Have fun and Happy Holidays..Maybe somebody will beat You inside

Jackie

AWW!!!...beans beans?....then i bet he will have to fart daily...oh hell!

Ladyjo

FYI, Both Halle and Wesley confirmed it was not him who hit Halle. Sources are saying that it was Christopher Williams.

Scott

Loser you make millions and you don't want to pay taxes people do just fine payin taxes who make much much less have fun in prison s***

jus-sayin

And to think I had to eat Mac & cheese last night.

Jack

was probably better than my wife's cooking. Wesley should consider himself lucky because the gas from that food will help him from getting raped.

Laurie

Sounds good to me, how do I get some! Oh yeah, I have to commit a crime, which I never have & never will! Hang in there Wesley, it'll be over before you know it!

TMZ dont like me

I know Wesley musta been farting up a storm in his cell, after eating all that ****....

CrisDizzle

Where's the soul food. ALWAYS BET ON BLACK!!!!

carlfifty

federal lockup is a lot nicer than state prison and the food is not bad, as far as prison food goes. albeit not what he is used too. he will probably get martha stewart treatment. he won't have any problems in camp cupcake.

Enigma

Enjoy your meal Mr Snipes. Plenty of people who DO pay their taxes that cannot afford a good meal. And by the way, my taxes are paying for your meals, your prison time, and who knows what else since you did not bother to pay. Man-up - you earned millions and you blame the tax mess on others? Hope you get some extra time in lockup, and wishing you Happy Holidays and a Merry Christmas! Ho! Ho! Ho!

PS - your a great example for your kids.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments