Dog Chapman -- I'm Coming for Ya, Randy Quaid

12/11/2010 10:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Duane "Dog" Chapman is focusing his bounty hunting skills on Randy Quaid -- and we know this ... because he said so on Twitter. Goodbye, element of surprise!

1211_dog_chapman_twitter
Dog made similar proclamations a few months back when he was a guest on "Lopez Tonight." He eventually decided against pursuing Randy and wife Evi.

The Quaids have been hanging out north of the border lately. They've had warrants issued for their arrest several times this year, stemming from a case in Santa Barbara where the Quaids are accused of burglary after they were found allegedly living in a home illegally.

shelley

I live in Vancouver and the Quaids are far more welcome here for staying a few nights unpaid in a hotel or where ever they were than you are, Dog. Keep your racist, white trash ass out. You have no business here. I would much rather have those two nuts than you!!!

Rika

sorry but as a Canadian I'm sorry to say we didn't even have the balls to send Charles NG back right away

Rocky

I'll still kick his a%% if he comes up here, no matter what you do gooders say. He's a goof and his wife is a hog!

Bob

Git em dawg, dead or alive. Slipping into and out of Canada is fairly easy so go for it!

THIN LIZZY

I remember when he was crying like a little girl in that Mexican jail

wendy

you guys are crazy ,,,,,who gives a crap about the quaids,,but to talk crap about dog beth and possee its out and out dumb ,,there are good people who make a living bounty hunting ..but yall must be jelous bounty hunters and on tv ..get over it chapmans got my supports ,,,some one from glen cove who admires and repects them

CGS

Get em' Dog! The Quaids are a couple of psyco, morans. What a complete joke that they are in Vanity Fair, really?? They are straight up criminals, plain and simple. They have tried to rip off numerous hotels, resorts. Do I know firsthand, yes I do. The smokescreen they have created is quite impressive, especially considering their mental status.

P.S. Canada blows.

ron

I'm surprised someone hasn't shot "dog" the idoit

Ronda

first bethie is being all proud posing for the NOH8 campaign then guess what she's on twitter calling someone a fudge packer! Guess she dont think twice about using hate talk does she?
@mrsdogc.
@Raider13FL you must know that from experience !! Huh fudge packer

hope NOH8 rips up her picture.

Deviant

LOL!! I love it!! Now that is going to be some entertainment, I can't wait.

Don Martin

They wont let Dog in Canada until he has had his shots, been de-liced, de-wormed and neutered. Quaid has plenty of time.

DanteSoCal

Duane Chapman is a pun& as$ bit*#! I took great pleasure in watching him cry like the bit*@ he is! He was caught making racist remarks and they flowed out of his loud mouth so smoothly, that we all know that wasn't the first time! I mean, don't we all talk like that?! I want to see him use the "N" word in the middle of Watts, CA! I, too, cannot wait till he goes after the wrong guy! I'll send him a nice black rose for his casket!

JLS

The one "Dog" I don't like. He's just a jerk and a bully.

Leave the Quaids alone. Chapman isn't worth their hang nail.

canadu

Dog you clown you have NO jurisdiction in Canada....

Cdn eh

Helen: Dog is not considered a peace officer under sec. 2 of the CCC. He has no authority under the CCC and Randy Quaid is considered a protected person until his refugee status is determined. Dog will not be allowed to enter Canada and will be refused at the border.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments